Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (65,577 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Can someone spell this out for me? I don't watch WWHL, and I am lost. What happened?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Nov 14 2013, 04:11 PM
Can someone spell this out for me? I don't watch WWHL, and I am lost. What happened?
After Adriana told everyone at the reunion that Brandi revealed Joanna broke up Yolanda and Mohammad's marriage, Brandi was a guest on WWHL. The first part of Miami's reunion was on the same night of Beverly Hills, so Brandi was Andy's guest, along with Mark Consuelos. So of course Andy spoke to Brandi about it on the show and asked if Adriana was telling the truth. Brandi said she did tell Adriana that because it's true. Yolanda had told her about it. That was pretty much it for the actual live show.

On the After Show, Andy had gotten word that Joanna tweeted about Brandi, and shared it with her. Joanna said it was no wonder Brandi's husband left her. Never one to take the high road, Brandi responded by adding that Mohammad also told her Joanna's pussy smelled. LOL! Andy, Mark and Andy's parents DIED! The whole set erupted in laughter. Brandi swore she was telling the truth, and said Mohammad told her in front of Lisa, who Brandi isn't speaking to at the moment, so anyone can ask her if Brandi is lying.

Kids, we may very well be in store for the first Housewives crossover in regards to storylines when it comes to BH's 5th season and MIA's 4th. Yikes!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Lisa didn't deny it on twitter, neither did Yolanda, but neither confirmed it either. Lisa said she knows Mohammed to be a gentleman. And, in typical backhanded Lisa fashion, that the story was "fishy". To which Yolanda then tweeted that today's reality news wraps tomorrows fish.

I can only imagine Joanna was dying at all of the fish references. :lol:

But lets be objective here. I get the standard Brandi hate, but is it possible to take the high road with Joanna Krupa? Brandi vs Joanna was never going to be classy, ever. It's a trucker fighting a sailor in a highway strip joint.

The real question - how are Brandi and Yolanda? Rumor mill says not good, and it's not surprising given Yolanda's personality. The higher you climb the farther you fall indeed.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

If anything was going to get MIA a 4th season, this "bomb" as Andy put it would be it. It's dripping in irony that in the same hour that Joanna was trying to expose Lisa H as having an alcohol/potential drug problem (seriously LOL considering the source) that the biggest bombshell was exposed about Joanna's past. Karma.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

BAHAHA! Best reality feud ever?

Posted Image

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wow. For a bunch of people I think are pretty fake they're carrying this latest feud a bit far into the real world.

It has to be crossover time soon.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Joanna and Lea do have LA homes .... bring it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

For Season 4 of Miami, I only want to see Lisa, Joanna, Lea and Marysol return, along with two new housewives. Lisa vs. Joanna will obviously be Season 4's main storyline. Lea's position as friend to both will give her something to do. And I really do think Lea and Marysol's friendship could be saved. And that's the reason I'd like to see Marysol come back for another season as a main housewife. The woman is hilarious, so she'd bring the comedic factor, but we would need her away from Alexia and Adriana, and the Lea-bashing because that really did hurt Marysol this season. All of them being so bitter towards her. And I'd like to see Marysol agree to feature her business more, which producers could use to help introduce two new ladies to the group. Maybe they could find another Miami socialite that matches Lea that Marysol and the Patton Group could represent, which would bring this woman to the show. And maybe that woman would have a friend/sister/someone close to her that would take that sixth place on the show and make things a little more fresh.

Those are my dreams for Season 4: Lisa, Marysol, Joanna, Lea, nuHousewife 1 and nuHousewife 2.

I don't know, I just like when a season has six main housewives. Five doesn't seem like it's enough, and seven (or more) is way too much.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 16 2013, 03:11 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Yeah, Adrianna fueling Lisa vs Joanna has only served to make her expendable.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I feel like the Miami women are too self-aware for this show to really work. Every HW has a layer of fake, imho. This whole show, though...something is off for me. And the reunions are just explosions of WTF-ery because everything that's happening between them is somehow not captured on film and televised so the viewers can see both an incident and the fallout from that incident.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really do think losing Marysol and Ana as main housewives is what hurt Miami's third season. You go from the Season 2 reunion that really built up this blood rivalry between Ana and Lea and it really looked like we were going to see the two ladies going at it in the third season. And then, for whatever reason, although speculation is that Roy Black got involved and forced producers to downgrade Ana, legally, Ana was pushed to the side and barely had any kind of role on the show. She was the main catalyst for the witch-hunt for Lea Black, and she was no longer a relevant part. And it really hurt the storyline the producers put together as a result of it.

I will now always wonder what this season would've been like had Ana remained a main housewife, as intended. Joanna and Ana are still good friends. How does Lea respond to their friendship? What caused Ana and Marysol to have a falling out? Ana also said that she was invited to Adriana's wedding, and then uninvited shortly afterwards. What happened to Ana and Adriana that would force Adriana to un-invite Ana? Sounds like Ana had a lot to do with what we saw on-screen, but the real reason some of the stuff happened will never be fully explained because Ana was downgraded (essentially kicked off the show). Bravo can claim she was a "Friend of the Housewives" this season all they want, but we know FoHs get interviews, just like Marysol did. Ana got nothing.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 16 2013, 06:30 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updates!!

As for season 4 of Miami...oy. I don't know. I watched this season on FF. It was awful!!

I haven't watched any of Nene's Wedding, Tamra's Wedding, ATL, or BH yet. I am planning on catching up over Thanksgiving. I have five days off, and I am devoting them all to my DVR and my bed!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

What the hell was that lunch on BH?!

I'm not liking these new women at all, they all seem like their main priority is to stir drama however possible regardless if it even makes sense.

Of course someone is going to ask you if you're catholic if you're given them a tour of your home and it's wall to ceiling crosses. What is the point of mocking a bunch of dolls? So so so stupid.

King
Member Avatar

That's how I feel like most of the franchises have been. Season 3 of NYC and NJ have just caused this trend/false belief that viewers want to see these contrived fights.

I need to see them having fun and being real sometimes.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I hate Kandi's red hair. Always have.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

This Joyce thing .... OMFuck. You could see the gears grinding in her giant Pantene head trying to find the first moment possible to have her own drama. A stray hair?! Well, fuck.

Can we have Taylor back?!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^LOL. That had to be one of the stupidest confrontations. Here I thought Ana from Miami was transparent in her attempts to stay relevant on the show.

Not to mention her entire argument was moot because she went to Lisa to admit that she had been bothered by it and didn't want any group drama. Then she admitted to talking to Yolanda and Brandi about it before confronting Lisa.
Edited by Mateo, Nov 27 2013, 09:11 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Lisa didn't come off well at all in that scene with Ken when she casting doubt on Mauricio.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

She came off honest, imo. It played how I'd picture a number of celebrity friends discussing a cheating scandal. How they'll denounce it publically but have their suspicions behind closed doors. Only difference here is that I think Ken was more mindful that a Bravo camera doesn't count as closed doors.

Camille Grammar was the first one to insinuate cheating with nannies. No one's attacking her for it and Kyle's friendly with her. Don't get why Lisa's the big-bad.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Dec 8 2013, 04:47 PM
Camille Grammar was the first one to insinuate cheating with nannies. No one's attacking her for it and Kyle's friendly with her. Don't get why Lisa's the big-bad.
Kyle already dealt with Camille's accusations during the Season 1 reunion. Camille has since admitted she said that to hurt Kyle.

I think Lisa was very determined to cast bad light on Kyle this season. And it's showing. She states that tabloids are bullshit, but then she claims she doesn't know if it's true. It's back and forth. You could see the rage in Lisa's eyes when Ken wouldn't agree with her when it came to Mauricio on the last episode. And from what I'm hearing, Lisa is about to be exposed coming up. Guess it wasn't so wise to befriend Cedric's former BFF, after all.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 9 2013, 10:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply