Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (68,905 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Ultimately she doesn't know, and neither does Ken. It's all speculation.

Personally, I can see him doing it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Dec 9 2013, 09:34 PM
Ultimately she doesn't know, and neither does Ken. It's all speculation.

Personally, I can see him doing it.
Maybe.

I just love how Lisa's true colors are coming out. If looks could kill in that scene when Ken wouldn't agree with Lisa, despite her several attempts to make him agree with her, Ken would be a dead man.

I'm salivating on the edge of my seat as we move closer and closer to TeamLisaBrandiYolanda crumbling.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Brandi said what??

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Brandi is an idiot. Entertaining, but still an idiot. I don't think she's racist, but she can't get a pass on the things she says, just because she's the shock value on the show. When she called into WWHL, she apologized for offending anyone, but then questioned if she should censor herself and how much fun that would be for the show. Um, that shouldn't be your main focus. This show is making you look like a complete joke.

King
Member Avatar

I am all caught up on Miami, ATL, and BH.

I am so bored. It has honestly become unbearable.

I literally hate everyone on Miami except Alexia and Marisol, who wasn't even full time. I hope it doesn't come back.

ATL is okay. It seems the most fresh.

I cannot believe Bravo would put Carleton on TV. It's honestly embarrassing. She is desperate slag. There have been a lot of desperate, camera-starved housewives in the past, but she takes the cake because she's so trashy and crazy. Joyce is rootable, but boring. The two new girls don't fit in. It's forced.

Yolanda has turned to the dark side.

Ironically, I kind of like Lisa more this season than I did last season, but still nowhere near compared to the love I used to have for her.

Thank GODDDDD for the Richards' girls.
Edited by King, Dec 13 2013, 04:13 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Aww, I like Carlton. I think Kim/Kyle are carrying the show, though. And I'm at a point where I'd rather they not force them to interact. There was an episode of BH where it was families and graduations, and I was at least as entertained as I am by Brandi.

Speaking off, I heard her call on WWHL and for some reason...I feel like she's desperate to keep this job and following Bravo's directives on certain things. It doesn't absolve her of responsibility for being a dumbass. But, I think she's mostly acting out of fear of becoming boring and losing the job. She's definitely done the most to get them attention lately.

Atlanta...whatever. I enjoy Nene but I think she's trying too hard this season to be clever. It's annoying. I miss crazy Kenya.

King
Member Avatar

I kind of agree.

The HW and the forced parties are all a bit much. They can all have their own lives and interact once every few episodes.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Ya know, I do see Joyce's husband as being one of those adult baby fetishists.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really can't stand Carlton on BH. She's trying too hard. I really don't want to see her return.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 8 2014, 09:56 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I don't want to see either return.

Joyce is awful. All this nonsense stems from her trying to make herself relevant by getting into an argument over stray hair. Now she's blowing this entire thing extremely out of proportion. Brandi is racist and hates Puerto Riccans? She married one, she's clearly not over one, and she has children who are. It's absurd. And her relationship with her husband is creepy. DO we really want to watch another Simon picking fights with his wife's costars? Nope.

And Carlton just comes across as really fake and desperate. As if you've come onto a show and not used google, Wikipedia, IMDB, etc. "Oh you were in Witch Mountain?" "Oh you were in one of my favourite movies of all time Halloween?" I'm a Halloween fan, I had no idea there was a Kim and Kyle associated with Kathy and Paris, but I immediately recognized that little Lindsay Wallace was a cast member on the upcoming RHOBH and set out to watch for her. It's 2013, it's the information age, everyone has a computer in their pocket. Don't buy it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

To me, Carlton seemed so desperate to align with Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda. And since Kyle was their target this season, Carlton picked apart every thing she could about Kyle. Kyle is no victim, by any means. But the beef Carlton has with Kyle is just bullshit. So forced. Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda could shit and rub it all over Carlton's furniture. Kyle farts and Carlton acts like she just killed one of her kids.

As for Joyce, I like her.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I agree, atleast as far as Carlton is concerned :lol:

She had me at bee murder.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Kim was being an idiot. If she RSVPed no and sent a gift there's no legitimate right to be complaining that they didn't come. Especially since it's obvious that she doesn't even like Lisa.

Team Ken. She needed to be brought back to earth.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just had to laugh at Ken being hypocrite. So it wasn't right for Michael to get involved and defend Joyce against Brandi, because "a man shouldn't have to defend his wife against another woman." Yet, he found it okay to "protect" Lisa from Kim. Like Lisa needs any protection from Kim Richards. That's kind of the thing I don't like about Lisa and Ken. They're very one-sided. Their side.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

You don't pick a fight with someone in their own home. I don't think I'd have launched into full Ken protector mode, but I would have to her to take her ass home.

Also Kim was having this conversation with Ken. It wasn't the case as in the dinner where they were all there and able to defend themselves. Lisa walked away and Kim continued to pick at Ken after she'd gone. He's supposed to stay silent?
Edited by Drew, Jan 18 2014, 05:00 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kim continued the conversation with Ken AFTER he brought up her missing events in the past. Kim was offended that Ken would throw that in her face, and I would've had more to say to him as well. It wasn't right. Bottom line is Ken got involved in a fight between two women, just 2 weeks after saying Michael should've kept his mouth shut when it came to Brandi, who was being a lot more aggressive towards Joyce (and Michael) than Kim was being towards Lisa.

Lisa and Ken are the biggest hypocrites on this show. I've said it since Season 1.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Carlton and her sex people .... ick.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Carlton, in general. Ick. I so hope the rumors of her getting the boot after this season are true.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Same. The only thing that might keep her is as an ally to Brandi if things with the Richard sour again. I really really hope we see the end of her this year.

Both of the newbies are horrible and inauthentic. And is Joyce so desperate for camera attention that she takes Brandi's home invasion (which on her side has been overblown as well, don't get me wrong) as her "thing"? She has no identity. Even her interviews feel empty. I also don't see the difference between Brandi saying "fuck" and Joyce posing flipping people off. If one's classless (and it is), so's the other.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Meanwhile, what's up with all of these random coat-tale riders of the week coming onto Atlanta trying to stir up stupid drama? It's so desperate.

Season 7: Porche out, Kim in. Make it happen Bravo, I'm begging you.
Edited by Drew, Jan 21 2014, 09:51 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply