Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (68,894 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I think they are filming right now. They'd be crazy over there if they aren't. Bravo's been trying to catch this unfold on film for years, it's the whole reason we got that awful and rushed Season 4 taped 5 seconds after season 3 wrapped and before it aired. Then things got postponed again.

Im enjoying BH, but I want it to end already. I think they tried to do a takedown on Lisa but it's totally backfired. The large majority of the audience is still team Lisa and has turned on Brandi and Yolanda.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sounds like Teresa and Joe will be going to the slammer! Both pled guilty today. Their sentencing is in July. Right in time for NJ to be airing.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Lisa fans are INSANE.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So insane. As blind and biased as Teresa fans.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Brandi's on WWHL again tomorrow while the show is in TX and people are complaining on Twitter to Andy about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmEYP1MrnlA&

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Whatevs. I still like Lisa but her supporters are insane.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I missed something- what did Lisa fans do to put them in the insane category?

I hope Teresa/Joe go away for a long, long time. They probably won't, but I think they should. Although...it might be a worse punishment to stay on Bravo and have to face down your past enemies (like Danielle, for example).

King
Member Avatar

I'm sick of basically all the cities and all the housewives.

Snore, snore, snore.

Yet, I watch. It's a chore, but I watch.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I have to say I'm still enjoying by most of the cities and their housewives. In the last year seasonal year, the only ones that were like a chore to watch were Miami's third season and New Jersey's fifth season. I loved Orange County's eight season, Atlanta's sixth season and Beverly Hills' fourth season. And I'd clump New York City's fifth season in there as well since they were on hiatus for all of 2013. I'm glad to hear New Jersey received a revamp, so that'll hopefully be more enticing. And I hope the same happens with Miami for their fourth season.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Mar 10 2014, 04:30 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Posted Image

Just because ...

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I enjoyed the premiere.

First impressions, I like Kristen. I hope people will let her Brandi association go and give her a chance.

I just dislike Aviva even more after this episode. How inauthentic can you get? You can't be that desperate to make amends if you're husband is getting snappy with Ramona prior to filming. The begging to get let back in is really pathetic. And after accusing Ramona of being an alcoholic to be doing shots with her? Mmmkay.

I've missed Sonja. I really want to know what her interns do.
Edited by Drew, Mar 13 2014, 04:26 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the NYC premiere as well.

I love Carole and Heather. Glad they've become better friends. They remind me a lot of Jill and Bethenny. I just hope they don't end up the same way.

I liked Aviva last season. Her desperation to become friends with Ramona and Sonja is a real turn off.

I'm liking Kristen so far. I really can't see her and Brandi being friends. I'm looking forward to Brandi showing up in New York so we can see how they interact.

Ramona will never change.

Sonja is a complete joke. Season 3 Sonja is nothing like the Sonja we've come to know. Quite the downfall.

I miss the Countess, so I'm looking forward to her showing up in a few episodes. Just doesn't feel like RHONY without LuAnn.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^I agree about LuAnn. It's odd without her. Looks like it'll be a good season though. Glad to have NY back.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I also liked the premier. But I'm realizing that each franchise return is enjoyable to me because it marks a break from the tedium of the previous one, since they end in such...drama. It's a relief, like when Days would change headwriters and suddenly everything felt better, until it got boring again.

I loved Kristen. Loved. I feel like she's what Brandi wants to be (married, gorgeous, vulgar in an endearing way...at least so far).

I hope it's not too long of a wait for the leg on the floor. And I hope it makes it to air- Brandi's "I checkmated you bitch" was cut out.
Edited by px780, Mar 14 2014, 12:47 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I *LOVED* Kristen!!!! Very refreshing. Finally Bravo has found a new housewife who is REAL! Almost too real/oversharing. I love it.

The newer housewives - Carlton, Joyce, Porsche, Lydia, Kenya - all come across a little fake or rehearsed. Or keeping up with the Jones'. As much as I liked Lydia and like Kenya.

It is refreshing to see someone come out of the gate and be a real person and not a character and not just want camera time by starting fights. Reminds me of Carol last year. Also, she seems interesting.
Edited by King, Mar 14 2014, 01:56 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

px780
Mar 14 2014, 12:46 AM

I hope it's not too long of a wait for the leg on the floor. And I hope it makes it to air- Brandi's "I checkmated you bitch" was cut out.
I really hope that makes some kind of lost footage special rather than going the way of Caroline Manzo/Joe Gorga's leather shenanigans.
Edited by Drew, Mar 15 2014, 10:44 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Apparently Brandi and Kenya will be on the next Celebrity Apprentice. They start filming soon but not sure when it's going to air for sure.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Have they finally been officially confirmed?

Kenya's been rumored for some time, Brandi came out of left field in the last week. They apparently hate each other, so if they're on the same team it should be a good watch.

It will be nice for Season 7 to hear Kenya make her own Trump cheque dig at NayNay.
Edited by Drew, Mar 16 2014, 08:50 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Unlike most cities I will truly miss Atlanta when it ends for the season. No shortage of entertainment there this year.

This crew are truly professional reality fame whores. Could you picture the BH or NJ crowd still agreeing to film with each other with that much shade over head?
Edited by Drew, Mar 16 2014, 09:22 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

ATL has been pretty entertaining this season. I'm ready for it to end though. And I'm totally ready for the rumored revamp. I'm hearing the only women coming back for Season 7 are NeNe, Kandi and Kenya. I won't miss Cynthia at all. I've been calling her for exit since we first met her in Season 3. And as sad as I'll be to lose Phaedra and Porsha, I'm excited to see who they bring in, especially after they cast Kenya. I think the producers need to do what the BH producers are doing with their casting for Season 5. They want genuine friendships, so they're asking the ladies who are coming back to make suggestions. I think ATL producers should do the same. Have real friends of NeNe and Kandi join the show if they're willing. Kenya probably has no real friends, so I'd say just cast a random crazy for that sixth spot.

I still can't believe the ATL reunion hasn't been taped yet. How long is this season going to be?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply