Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (59,292 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I can't find the like button, but I like that post!

Tabatha can't be gone. I won't accept that reality.

As far as the ATL cast...why would they bond together for Porsha?

Nene and Phaedra I get- they both need excuses to get off the show (Nene 'cause she's so famous now; Phaedra 'cause of her husband's legal issues an impending marital explosion- based on what I'm seeing on the tv, that's my guess).

Kandi...eh, she's got money and a man now, doesn't really need this show. It makes her mother crazier, probably.

Cynthia does nothing.

Actually...most of them do nothing. I was trying to figure, without Kenya, what were their independent storylines? And how much airtime did those stories get?

Kandi had family drama but everyone else...not much of a contributor, especially Porsha who could have brought so much more.

So, why bond over Porsha? Just hate for Kenya, the driving force behind 80% of this season? I hope they don't let their relative ratings success get to their heads.
Edited by px780, Apr 11 2014, 11:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Atlanta needs an overhaul like NYC did and like Jersey is kinda getting.

Cut a bunch, add a bunch!
Edited by King, Apr 11 2014, 12:57 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar

The ratings success is totally down to Kenya too, which is why Bravo would be crazy to give into this tactic. I suspect, or hope, they won't. They held firm with NYC, but they did agree to fire Danielle Staub so ...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Apr 8 2014, 09:56 PM
Bravo's renew list has been published and it looks like Miami isn't on it. Shame. (Neither was Tabatha Takes Over ... cry. I loved watching her yell at people) ...

King
Apr 9 2014, 01:59 AM
I loved Tabatha!

px780
Apr 11 2014, 11:35 AM
Tabatha can't be gone. I won't accept that reality.

Tabitha is going to be on the Today Show Tuesday morning and WWHL Tuesday night so hopefully we'll find out what's up. I loved her show and the crappy timeslot it got last season peeved me off.

King
Member Avatar

What did we find out about Tabatha?

Nene was so UNBEARABLY ANNOYING on the WWHL episode and even on the show. She and Cynthia and Porsche HAVE TO GO! I can't believe I am saying that about Nene.

NYC, Ramona, Aviva, and Sonja. Can't stand 'em. I love Kristen!

Haven't watched OC yet.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tabitha and Andy were jokingly coy about them hoping there was another season for her show. So pretty much nothing.

Drew
Member Avatar

OC was boring.

I don't care about the new wife or her fighting with the other new wife in the promos. Vicki's still going in circles with Brooks and won't address the Brianna recording. Brianna's moving out of state. Tamra's still a bitch. Heather's still annoying.

I think I'm going to take a pass on this.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Miss Rhi
Apr 17 2014, 01:06 PM
Tabitha and Andy were jokingly coy about them hoping there was another season for her show. So pretty much nothing.
Yep. If they create more Millionaire Matchmaker and no Tabatha Takes On...I hope she goes over to Logo or something. They could use a second show.

I'm going to say I won't watch OC, because IA that the premiere was pretty lame (all of the sudden Gretchen was right about Heather?). But, I probably will.

Nene was weird on WWHL, I still want her to come back though. I need to see the downfall when Ryan Murphy stops putting her in things and she's back in Atlanta full-time attending events based on her memorably stints on reality tv shows. I need to see how she spins that, dammit!

NYC- still loving Kristen. And Heather. Over the book feud, though, so I'm glad it's shifting to "they didn't show up."

Drew
Member Avatar

The more I see of Nene the less I like of her. She's not even fun anymore. I don't think I even care to see her fall from her fake pedestal, she's that unlikable now it's not even love-to-hate anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply