Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,677 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Wow! That's crazy.

I could definitely do without Aviva.

I can't believe NYC is your favorite. Ramona, Aviva, Heather, and Sonja can fall off the earth for all I care. They're so boring and annoying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I maintain that only became an article on RealityTea after I pointed it out in their comments :lol: I didn't miss her for a second. Her absence made me enjoy the episode ten-fold.

NYC has been great this year, easily the best year since season 3. I'm loving that it's light and fun, not heavy handed in bad drama like NJ, BH and OC. Very pre-2010.
Edited by Drew, May 8 2014, 02:52 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I was all about NYC until Ramona threw a cup...then grabbed an oar to beat the tar out of someone. I hope it can recover- not everything has to be the drama of the potentially-violent psychopath.

Quote:

I can't believe NYC is your favorite. Ramona, Aviva, Heather, and Sonja can fall off the earth for all I care. They're so boring and annoying.

Why did I think you really liked Heather? Did you maybe like her before? Or am I just confused (as usual)?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

It makes sense in the midst of her husband cheating on her with that dentist. I wonder if this was the trip where he was alone with her in the Hamptons house

King
Member Avatar

I probably did like Heather. LOL. Who knows. They all get on my nerves at some point. Haha.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

NYC Heather is probably my favourite of the current wives.

OC Heather is a vajayjay.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I only found out awhile back on an WWHL episode that NYC Heather was the actress in a show I liked in the early 2000's called That's Life. I had always wondered what happened to her then there she was with Andy one night.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

That was uppity OC Heather.

King
Member Avatar

I love all the OC Housewives. Shannon and Lizzie are great additions!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Oh Sonja ....

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
May 12 2014, 08:06 AM
That was uppity OC Heather.
Oops... :blulaugh:

She's from the Bronx though and I don't watch any of the shows really so when I saw her on WWHL I guess I just remembered her being on one of the Housewives shows. I just saw her in the OC one opening after WWHL tonight though. That opening is awkward compared to other ones I've seen.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Those were three amazing Aviva-free weeks!

King
Member Avatar

It has been great without Aviva. I wish she'd take Ramona and Sonja with her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/05/23/is-bravo-putting-an-end-to-dull-storylines-and-housewives-hawking-products-with-new-contracts/

There is too much to like here:

- 8 week contracts
- An end to bad storylines
- No more fruitless product placement. (lookin' at you "Sexy J!")

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Ugh, she's back.

The next spinoff: Marry a Dirty Old Man.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Sneak peak of NJ tonight at 10!

I'm looking forward to Dina's return. And getting to know the new girls.

King
Member Avatar

Thank God, Jersey is back! Although it will probably disappoint like most of the cities do now. SNORE.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't know. NJ looks good! Amber and the twins definitely seem to bring it on their debut season. And I just adore Dina. It'll be interesting to see Teresa and Melissa getting along, even if it's just for the cameras. I think NJ will really feel fresh, compared to the last three seasons (Season 3-5).

King
Member Avatar

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

There's only so many versions of Women Fighting Each Other Over Stupid Shit I can watch.

OC- Heather plays Alexis in "I'm ostracized." Tamra is weirdly Gretchen with wanting a baby. The rest...whatever.

NY- Ramona/Sonja does something offensive. The other women look scandalized. Repeat.

It's kinda tired, and the NJ preview didn't look significantly different.

So, I think I'm turning to the "Ladies of London" show for now, 'cause they have accents and a weird caste system thing going on. I also watched "Little Women" on Lifetime or TLC or whatever. I don't know where else to confess that. It's simultaneously the same as the HW shows and different. I feel appropriate levels of shame.

I don't mind the product placement that much at least it shows them doing something. If Bravo wants to take control they have to shut down all the extraneous media the HW's do, imho. Keep the drama on the show, make it about what happens on the show so we don't get weird half-explained stuff.

Or, just give me my damn mash-up. HW All-Stars, put 'em in an RV to go across country selling shit or competing, I don't care. Concentrate it down a bit so there aren't so many boring people.
Edited by px780, Jun 4 2014, 12:19 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply