Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (67,355 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OC's reunion is being filmed today. I can't wait for it to air.

Tamra has a lot of explaning to do! As does Heather.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 17 2014, 04:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

No kidding!

Heather just gets more insufferable by the week. I can't believe I used to like her in season 7. I wish Vicki had spoken up at the time of the dinner but it will just make this reunion all the more memorable when everyone confronts Tamra for her bullshit.

Not sold on Lizzie though. She's barely above that other woman that keeps showing up at events in terms of airtime.

King
Member Avatar

I don't understand the Heather hate. So she gossiped. Big deal. Everyone does that. Tamra leaked a secret, repeatedly, and lied.

Heather is legit. She's smart, funny, has a career, a good marriage, she's a good mom. She's one of the best housewives of any city, IMO.

OC is probably the city where I actually LOVE all the HW. Tamra is usually somewhere near the bottom of the list but I do have my moments where she makes me laugh.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

She's been a horrendous nag for the last 2 seasons. The way she talks to her husband, the way she talks down to the other women, it's annoying.

The recent incident is just par for the course. Yeah, she blabbed. But why can't she take any ownership of it? Yes, do blame Tamra for telling Heather, but why did Heather need to broadcast it further? If she can recognize what Tamra did was wrong (and she does by the blame Tamra statement) then how can she not recognize what she did was wrong? She won't take a single ounce of responsibility for her actions, as usual.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

That link to "Sequestered" didn't work for me, so I went here: http://www.wetpaint.com/heather-dubrow/articles/2014-07-18-heather-dubrow-show-sequestered-promo

It looks interesting but I don't know how to watch it, I'm still old-school in that I'm only on my first non-televised tv show. Technically I know that channel is on my Xbox, but I don't imagine myself going in there for a show. There needs to be a cross-site search or channel listing, though that concept doesn't make sense because things don't actually air.

The OC ladies: I like Heather, I don't think she's all that bad, and I think it's amped up for drama. Which is good, because nothing else is happening.

I like Shannon too, I think. So I'm just waiting for her and Heather to hook up and demolish Tamra.

NJ: I couldn't get through it. I'm not interested right now in more obnoxious stereotypes, or in figuring out how to separate twins. I feel bad for Teresa's kids, but I hope she goes away for a long time (I know she won't- it'll probably be house arrest).

NY: ...seems like it's just about to pick up. The leg should be thrown soon, and from the last promo Luann is about to go off. Other than that...meh.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I heard LuAnn really laid into Ramona at the NYC reunion filming. Probably regarding Mario's cheating. Karma.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

And did someone say Heather has a career? Cause ... :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

NJ: I like the new intro, for the most part. I don't like the twins being together in their credit, and I don't like the final shot of all six women. They seem so far away. And it's just not Housewives to me.

The second episode was kind of boring. I enjoyed Teresa and Dina meeting Joe, Melissa and their kids at their new lot. That seemed to be the most genuine I've ever seen Teresa with Joe and Melissa. Even if their truce is for the cameras, at least it's coming off natural. In that scene at least.

OC: Heather is really shocking me this season. While filming this, I feel like she thinks the viewers will be siding with her and Tamra and think Shannon is crazy. Never in a million years do I think Heather would be so mean and catty along with Tamra if she thought Shannon would end up being the new fan favorite. When it was Alexis, Heather knew the viewers didn't like her, so it was easy for her to join in on ragging her. The same when it came to Gretchen. She knew Gretchen was becoming unpopular, and had no problem siding with others when it came to what Gretchen was doing. I totally see Heather coming back for Season 10 and warming up to Shannon. I think she's totally into what the audience thinks of her.

Same with Tamra. She ended her rivalry with Gretchen because the audience was over it. She turned on Vicki, only for the audience to side with Vicki, and there goes Tamra back to Vicki. Like Heather, I think Tamra thought Shannon would come off looking bad, so she didn't have a problem talking so badly about her. Knowing Shannon is liked has to be killing Tamra. I see her trying to repair things with Shannon next season as well.

I'm really looking forward to OC's reunion. From pictures we know that it's Shannon, Vicki and Lizzie on one side of Andy, while Heather and Tamra on the other side. I'm really looking forward to Heather and Tamra facing the music. Finally.

NYC's season finale is tonight and we finally get to see what causes Aviva to throw her leg. LOL! I knew when seeing that trailer for the first time back in February that this would end up being the season finale, and we'd have to wait all season to see it.

Can't wait for next week's reunion. The first look at the reunion came out today. And Andy goes there when it comes to Ramona and Mario. Ramona isn't having any of it, and gets upset, turning the question back at Andy, asking who he's having sex with. Andy countered, saying he would have no problem discussing who he's having sex with if he was on a reality show with the person he's having sex with. Go Andy!

And then last but not least, LuAnn does not disappoint. She has something to say to Ramona, who's trying desperately to shut LuAnn down, but it doesn't work. "Karma's a bitch, Ramona."

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, it looks like Andy and Ramona really get into it. I don't expect her to come back for a variety of reasons.

NYC needs a ground floor revamp.

I am on Team Heather, but I also really enjoy Shannon. I like how she is pretty much the complete opposite of fake. She really puts it all out there.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So...

Anyone else heard the latest on newest edition to BH?

Lisa Rinna signed on for Season 5. And she's not coming on alone.

EILEEN FUCKING DAVIDSON!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Rinna on BH is going to be weird since I know her from Days. And from bitching about Days.

The leg on the floor lived up to all my sick hopes and dreams. Even better was the context, and the name of the restaurant, and how that all worked together...almost as if it was scripted. I just wish it was the season't midpoint, cutting out episodes from Montana.

LuAnn is totally lying about a hookup again, and I love her for it. Last year her coverstory was the Italians or something, right? Now it's that everyone left with Harry, which isn't what Harry said at the time even if Heather does back her up now.

I've also been watching reruns of this and NJ on Hulu, and I think they need to reinvest some money in the shows again. The first year of NY for example they had camera crews in three places during the summer- NYC, St. Bart's, and the Hamptons. The drama was more organic, and the women had scenes on their own or in pairs. Now they're cheap, combining shoots together, and it's all a bit to...contrived.

So if they're doing a ground-floor revamp instead of cancellation, they might want to go back to that too.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Nope, the liar is definitely Sonja. I completely believe Carole.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/07/24/lisa-vanderpump-opens-up-about-her-awful-last-season-and-possible-new-castmembers/

She really should have stayed off the Aviva train, I never used to dislike her so much until she started taking up for her. Her ridiculously staged storylines (fake proposal with a Ramona borrowed ring) this year really went into over drive. Done with her.

Aviva, I don't have the words. I believe she planned it as well, it was so obvious there was nothing spontaneous about that leg toss. Good on the women for not giving into her.

If there even is a season 7 (sigh) I hope Ramona, Carole and Heather make the revamp cut. (and Luann doing the Friend role) The rest can piss off. The others are either fake or boring (sorry Kristen, you seem nice and all but ... )
Edited by Drew, Jul 24 2014, 04:22 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

And yes, the Eileen rumor. It's not confirm as far as I've seen. I'm not sure how that would work, being a fulltime member of Y&R again. Unless she's doing the Friend Of role.

It's too bad they aren't joining RHOC in a way, I'd love to see Heather's head explode when actual jobbing actors take her spotlight. Kyle doesn't really care.

King
Member Avatar

Is this a joke? I AM GOING TO CRY!

King
Member Avatar

It's on US Weekly...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/eileen-davidson-days-of-our-lives-star-joining-rhobh-2014247

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Well that would just be weird. Kristen and Billie on reality television?

It would be fun to see Heather's head explode in the presence of another actress.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

It's weird we still don't have official confirmation for Brandi. We know she's filming but I wonder if she's getting Luanned

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I might actually start watching BH if Lisa and Eileen will both be on. :blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing how Davidson and Rinna interact with the other ladies. We know Rinna is friends with many of the cast members already (Kyle, Kim and Lisa V). And from what it sounds like, Davidson will be brought in as Rinna's friend, and that's how she'll get introduced to the cast. I had no idea that Davidson and Rinna remained friends after DAYS. Or maybe it's just for storyline purposes.

Reportedly, Davidson will be making the most out of all the BH housewives. Wonder what that'll do to Lisa V's ego.

As for NYC, I know we still have the reunion to look forward to and any casting decisions really do get based on the reunion, but I have my decisions picked on who I want to come back.

One thing to get out of the way; color me shocked that they seated Kristen at the head of the couch, closest to Andy. This could be to squash those rumors that those closest to Andy are safe. I can't see Kristen have more security for Season 7 over Heather or Carole.

I want to see Heather and Carole return for Season 7 for sure. And I think they'd be pretty safe. Both are pretty close to Andy. I think LuAnn should get bumped back up to main cast member for the next season. I'm not quite sure why she was ever bumped down to begin with. She was featured just as much as we've ever seen her in the episodes. We just didn't get any LuAnn-centered episodes. If she comes back as a main cast member, I want her to be more open.

Which brings me to Ramona. I get it. She's the Vicki of NYC. The NeNe. The Teresa. HOWEVER, if Ramona can't handle her business getting aired out on television, especially when it pertains to future storylines for her, then she has no business being on this show. It's not like Ramona is someone that respects privacy. She'll be the first to call someone out and drag their secrets to the light (LuAnn's cheating, Jill's presumed past battle with alcohol, Sonja's finances, etc.), but when it happens to her, she clams up and gets super pissed and doesn't want to go there. And I love how she cites Avery as being the reason she doesn't want her business being brought to light. All of the women Ramona dragged through the mud have children as well. Ramona is such a hypocrite. And I get those types of characters are important for reality shows, but they can easily find another drunken socialite in NYC to fill Ramona's spot. Unless she's willing to be more open. And that would be the only way I'd want her back.

As for the other, meh. Aviva shouldn't come back. She was hardly on all season, and I'm not sure why they didn't just have her exit mid-season. Leg throw or not, I'm over her.

I'm completely over Sonja. I blame Sonja for NYC becoming the joke it is today. It really is the drunken uncle of the Houswives franchise family, and I think getting rid of Sonja will be what it takes to get some respect back. She's a fucking mess. And it's no longer in a good way. I'm sick of hearing about the "wealth" she thinks she still has. I'm constantly rolling my eyes when I hear her discuss her homes all over the world. Um, worry about the townhouse in NYC that's falling apart. No hot water?! Give me a break! It's amazing the difference between the Sonja we met in Season 3 and the Sonja of today. Like apples and oranges. I don't want to see Sonja come back.

I hate when housewives get the boot after just one season, but when it comes to bringing Kristen back or bringing on someone else, I'm leaning towards bringing in someone else. Eh, I could take or leave Kristen.

So my dream cast for Season 7 would consist of: Ramona, Heather, Carole and LuAnn. And then add one or two new housewives. I'm really hoping for some diversity in the Big Apple, so bringing on two housewives that aren't white is what I really want to see. Or I'd be okay with bringing on one new housewife, if they choose to bring Kristen back.

Another idea would be to bring back Jill. I think the massive fan approval Bravo got for bringing Dina back may cause them to start thinking about bringing back past housewives. Adrienne and Camille are apparently returning to BH in Friend of the Housewives roles. Their choice. Not Bravo's. I'm not sure Jill would fit in anymore, especially given the toxicity between her and Ramona, but it's something I would like to see. No one, and I mean no one, could reing Ramona in like Jill Zarin.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think I will ever get over this Eileen news.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply