Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,354 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm not a huge fan of Andy's either. He's comes off awkward as a host/interviewer. I did catch a glimpse of Bethanny on WWHL last night and when she smiled I thought she looked eerily similar to the Joker.

I loved Bethanny and Jill last season, but not so much this season. The NY Housewives have always been a fickle bunch, in terms of who you hate, love, etc.. I'm liking Sonja though and I enjoy Kelly much more this season than when she first came on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks for the site! I'm checking it out, especially since they broke the Amazon-gate scandal with Jill.
I like Ramona because she has the least filtered of the housewives. You kind of can tell that Luann and Kelly try to play off as these "characters" but I get a total opposite vibe from what they are IRL. Alex is boring, but its ok to balance the drama this season. Sorry, but normal is boring, look at the OC shows. They have become so boring now.

Andy Cohen is a fangirl and I like that he can make fun of his guests but he acts like he's some sort of "Valley Girl," guy. Take it down a notch, AC.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere starting right now!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, I almost forgot about this but watched and have to say that everyone's psychotic!

I used to cheer for Danielle because I thought why is her history any of those Manzos' business? Who the fuck cares about that shit unless it was personal? I felt that they are all bullies and I dont root for bullies!

Today's show had me changing my mind about Dina and Jacqueline. I think if they past the bulldog Caroline, and think for themselves, then they can let this shit go. I really dont get why Caroline is suck a put bill? Protecting her family? No one's going over to marry Danielle, see Danielle's kids? Its a stupid feud.

Now, watching the previews, shit is going to hit the fan and who knows what's going to happen by the end of these shows?

I'm sick of Caroline and Theresa.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I don't get why NJ is so popular. These people are so boring. All they do is talk about their kids, go shopping and bash Danielle.

I feel like they have these previews of all the craziness that will probably only appear in like one episode... just like the table flip.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Nope they're some crazy shit that happens..
Spoiler: click to toggle

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

WHOA!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Ugh. And they just showed a promo for next week about Teresa complaining about Danielle being found with coke and guns. Hello, Manzos... you are a mob family... are you really gonna be throwing stones?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Its not like Danielle's giving them coke samples at a Tupperware party. I just dont get the self-righteousness of it all!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved the premiere! New Jersey is definitely my favorite of the Housewives franchize. They just seem much more real than any of the other ladies. They're not putting on a show. Well, for some reason, I feel that Theresa tends to, but that could because she's my least favorite of the Jersey wives.

I'm glad Dina is taking the high road where it comes to Danielle for now. Based on the previews, it looks like Dina and Danielle are back to hating each other with Dina calling Danielle crazy and Danielle warning Dina to never ever call her crazy again.

Jacqueline continues to be my favorite housewife. Her daughter, Ashley, annoys the hell out of me.

I like Caroline, probably because of her family. I love her kids and how involved they are with the show. The Manzos are a real family on reality television. Nothing seems forced or fake for the cameras. Becuase of her family, I can tolerate Caroline. After what Danielle did, Caroline, who probably is always on guard and overprotective, has every reason to not trust Danielle.

Danielle tends to be eye-rolling worthy, but I still like her. I think it's the underdog factor. You always end up rooting for the underdog. That's Danielle. I did have to laugh at her and her "friend" Kim talking at the store and the Kim talking all that shit on Danielle at Caroline's party. Something tells me that we may have met our sixth New Jersey housewife. She appeared a lot in the previews, if I'm not mistaking.

Theresa and her bratty daughters annoy the hell out of me. Gia's comment about Jews shows what kind of people Theresa and Joe are. They're ignorant people, who will say anything in front of anyone, no matter how offensive it is. When children blurt things out like this, they are getting it from somewhere. Obviously, the parents. It's probably a sterotype field day in their house on the daily.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^ITA with everything you said Drew. Looks like this season is going to be a good one!

King
Member Avatar

I love the real bitches of NJ! They are the best. So glad they are back. Prefer them so much more to NYC and Atlanta!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Because I'm that bored I've been reading the NJ Housewives' blogs and DAMN Danielle isn't holding back.

A few tidbits:

For Teresa-

"Sometimes listening to your voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Just sayiní my personal opinion. I would love to talk all day about everything that is going on in your life like bankruptcy fraud ... yikes! Your husband drunk driving ... double yikes!"

Jacqueline-

"Jacqueline Ė why are you talking to your daughter about birth control now? I think it would have been more important when she told you she was giving BJís at the age of 17. I never once heard you voice one concern about birth control at that point."

Jacqueline again-

"I really felt bad that Ashley got thrown out of Catholic school. Iím so happy to hear she finally did graduate. Was that by a GED or with her graduating class? "

Caroline-
"You yourself say your husband is never home because he works all the time. Sweetie, get a hobby. So, you threw a thousand dollar a plate dinner? Was that for the sheriff, or was that for your good friend, Bernie Kerik, who is serving a four year sentence? Is what he did more important then what I did 25 years ago?"

Dina-

"Sadly, Iím not going to take the blame for anything you do anymore. You forged your daughterís fathers name on a legal document and that is why you canít stand me. Because you know I wonít allow you to point the finger at me and take the blame."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/blogs/danielle-staub/just-sayin
Edited by Mateo, May 4 2010, 02:02 AM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well that explains why Dina's daughter doesn't seem to appear this season. Really I wonder what story they'll give Dina at all. Her ex doesn't appear, her husband doesn't appear, her daughter doesn't appear... hmmm.

Also, sounds like if they really showed more of Jacqueline's daughter she could give Lynn's problem children a run for their money. :lol:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Danielle is holding no punches and it makes much more sense why the Manzos hate her. See this blog and things you read about that are not on the show, should be explained. Its just didnt make sense for these women to have such a hate for a woman's PAST. I still think all of it is pretty juvenile. I also wish it wasnt so one sided with all the housewives being connected to one family, while Danielle is off by her own.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

What is interesting is that on WWHL with Andy Cohen last night, Andy asked Caroline point blank if Danielle was telling the truth about the reason about the feud. Caroline said that no way would she get that angry over a friggin' phone number and that she wasn't saying what it was out of respect for Dina. You know what, at this point, the Manzos can kick fucking rocks. I am just irritated with all this hinting over "an act so heinous and vile that it can't be named." Either spill or STFU about. All this mystery off screen shit being pulled into the show but not explained makes this the most frustrating franchise for me.

Weird as this my sound when you have a person like Danielle on the show but I have to say that I dislike Caroline most on this particular franchise followed closely by Theresa who Darwinism forgot. Caroline is supposed to be the martriarch but she lacks the warmth and empathy to pull that off. Her cold blue shark eyes lighting up with glee over that bitch troll Kim's talking trash about Danielle was disgusting. I don't like Danielle and do think she is BSC but I just hate the pile on.

I don't understand the Dina Love. Andy seems to have a hard on for her too. She seems medicated and boring for the most part to me.

I know it is wrong, but Theresa's little girls bug the shit out of me, but the little one filling her little backpack with goodies in the pantry was one of the highlights of the show for me. I just hate their little "I'm too cute" ways which is probably mostly due to Theresa. Why does Theresa's home look like an empty convention center?

Anyone else see the commercial for Bethanny's new show Bethanny's Getting Married? Jill's head must be exploding. I will give it a try, but I don't know if I can take an hour of Bethanny. From the little I have seen it looks like a whole lot of TMI and diarrhea mouth. Way too much Bethanny.

Alex annoys me.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ LOL.good post!

I watched Andy and Ellen Barkin kiss Caroline's ass throughout the whole show. The Manzos claim that Danielle was shady by not divulging her past of 25 years, while here they are keeping everything hush-hush about whatever stupid thing it is...because I bet it stupid. If its Danielle giving Dina's ex-hubby the person to contact in order to get his daughter OFF the show, well then he has EVERY right to not want his daughter in the show. To forge his signature is a crime.

If this is how the whole season is going to be- let's bash Danielle so she goes crazy, then I'll skip until ATL comes back on.

As for "Bethenny Getting Married," I will watch. I like her, I dont think theres enough for a whole season, but who knows.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Oh boy... or girl. :lol:

So I guess Bethenny had her baby early, a girl named Bryn, but somehow that get mixed up with Internet drama already.

Apparently the crazy Real Housewives twitterer Maxine (who has since protected her twats) posted last night that Bethenny was going into labor and that she had a boy. Then Jill had a post on her facebook announcing that she had heard that Bethenny had her baby and it was a boy (and a lot of folks jumped down her throat because Bethenny hadn't been given a chance to announce her own news kind of like Jill thinking she had to know B's dad died first and making it all about her).

Well now B's rep came out today and announced IT'S A GIRL. :lol:

Jill needs to go hide under a rock.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I missed the NJ premiere!
I'm actually like a week or two behind on NY. I just saw the epi when B's dad died and Jill freaked that Ramona didn't tell her first. Sheesh! Maybe if you accepted B's olive branch when she extended it, instead of listening on speaker phone with that wench Luann and snickering the whole time, maybe you could have been there for your "friend".

I'm excited for Bethenney's show. I love her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well the good thing about Bravo is they are so insane with the reruns that it's almost guaranteed you'll get another chance to catch what you missed.

Hopefully tomorrow's NJ epi is a bit more interesting than the premiere.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Ugh. Another boring NJ episode where everything is about the kids.

I can't decide who is the more psycho stage mom - Danielle or Teresa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply