Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (65,704 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I can't STAND that bulldog Caroline! She's such a bully and I'm glad Jacqueline tried to speak up...only to be shut down by cro-magnum Teresa and Caroline.

I know Danielle was over the top but hands down Teresa with Gia and her 8 yr old ego pose is most OTT! I really like how Danielle's daughter, Christine, said about the luncheon being about bragging...she's down to Earth! (Unlike her mother!)

Overall, a pretty boring show....do the Manzos do anything but sit in the house and open the fridge door?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Liz<3Days
May 10 2010, 09:55 PM
do the Manzos do anything but sit in the house and open the fridge door?
LOL. That's no joke.

I mean I don't necessarily like Danielle and I think she's kind of looney tunes, but Caroline and Teresa are just so troll-bitchy I can't help but root for the psycho and her bragging on her daughter party.

Really the only one I like on the show is Danielle's daughter. She's so savvy and normal despite all the chaos that's undoubtedly been a part of her world throughout her life.

I used to like Albie but I think he was hotter last season and I'm so sick of him bitching about his BFF fucking his sister.

King
Member Avatar

Danielle is so insane!

I love HWNJ!! :wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved tonight's episode.

I'm a fan of Dina's and I'm disappointed that all that stuff happened behind the scenes that prevented her daughter Lexi from being on the show this season, because I liked the way the show portrayed their relationship. They're hilarious together.

I love the Manzo kids. They crack me up. My mom would have been just as pissed as Caroline if she walked in on us playing the Ham Game. :lol:

Jacqueline's daughter Ashley annoys the hell out of me. But that's Jacqueline's fault for raising her that way. You can tell she was way too easy on her and pretty much let her do whatever she wanted. I loved Dina suggesting that Jacquline give Ashley an old fashioned Italian beating. Wise advice!

Theresa and her brood continue to annoy me. And this woman in her interviews, she's a fucking idiot. Some of the things that she says... You know the interviewers are just laughing their asses off after she leaves the room.

Danielle is sick. She's making Christine's success all about her. Not surprising though. And tonight's episode was proof how much she loves to stir the pot and create drama that's not needed. Both Dina and Jacqueline told her they wouldn't be attending the luncheon, yet Danielle still puts enough chairs around the table so that two are empty. What is the point? I liked her last season, but she's just grasping this season and it's evident that she shouldn't be on the show, given no connections to the other ladies.

I heard rumors that Jacqueline won't return for Season 3 if the show keeps Danielle. Appearantly it might be working as there are rumors that Bravo is trying to phase out Danielle.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

If there was no Danielle, what the hell would Caroline and Teresa have to talk about? They have no jobs. They're not educated.

Danielle may be a mess, but she and the drama she creates is the only reason I tune in.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I read it would be Dina and Caroline that would be off next season? (But that was that crazy TwitterMaxine that said it.)

Although I like Dina, I think she should be off the show. Caroline needs to "get a hobby!"

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Man if I was a Housewife I would get a restraining order on that Maxine person. Now she is claiming that Jill Zarin is her source? I mean Jill is nuts but...

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kelly is a mofo crazy bitch! OMG, and she lacks a sense of humor! It almost seems like Jill called her and told her to fuck up the party with her crazy rants!

Ramona was hilarious!

Then I tuned in to see the Cuntess singing and you know she had some backing track while she was singing. Both songs sound dated- like they belong in Studio 54!

I like how Sonia admitted Kelly bought some bad crack and was going crazy on the boat!

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Best. episode. of. the. season. so. far. What is better? This is only part I.

I am convinced that Kelly is on coke or something who gets manic and twitchy when she hasn't had a fix in a while. After she came back following Round 1 during the luncheon she was completely calm - too calm, almost as if nothing had happened. :shame: She probably did a line or two to calm herself down. Her being unable to make a grand exit because of her inability to open the glass doors was filarious. :lol: Except for her personal stance on one nightstands, nothing she said made any sense whatsoever. I admit her casually calling Beth a hobag made me chuckle.

I have to say that yacht vacation made me completely jealous. That looked like a freaking great ass time. Ramona made the episode for me with her drunkenness, dancing at the Turtle and getting in Mr. Hooters face with her wild eyes and slurring her words all over the place. That woman loves her Pinot.

Alex sounds like an otter or something when she laughs.

It was nice having a respite from Jill. I could have done without the Countess too. I wish they would have just focused on the Virgin Island cruise, hearing the Countess caterwauling and awkwardly kiss some mincing fob with bad hair and some and the weirdest affectations had me cringing behind my couch pillow. He was just there try to shill some new book he wrote. The product placement on these shows are ridiculous.

It is official - I love Sonja and she is fast becoming my favorite housewife.

Where the hell was Jennifer Gilbert the other new housewife?

Kudos to most the ladies, who look pretty fabulous in their bikinis, especially Ramona. The only exceptions are Kelly, who just looks oddly masculine and weirdly shaped even though she is incredibly thin. Also, I really don't like Bethanny's bowling ball implants.

I have to admit, LuLu looked gorgeous on WWHL. I hate leather pants and would never wear them, but I liked the ones she had on and she totally rocked them.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^LOL...funny post! I FLOVE 'Mona and her Pinot! She makes the show for me because you dont know how shes going to react...but it'll be funny!

Have you seen the pics of Kelly in her swimsuit...totally looks like a deformed skeleton! She's ON something in that eppy!

Sonja is somewhat like the "Alex" this season-the voice of reason. I want to see her dating and doing more stuff on the show!

Having a Jill- ZARRRRRRRRRRRRRin free episode was so nice!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I wonder if this epi gave the Bravo folks a test run to see how things would go if Jill was just not there at all.

LOVE Sonja. She's like as impulsive and silly as Ramona with less manic vengefulness.

I really don't know why they gave that Jennifer girl an apple. It doesn't look like she is in the next episode either, but poor girl was pretty much doomed by being brought into this season by Jill.

BTW, the Real Housewives blogs have some interesting details. The Countess said she didn't go to the yacht trip because it was her daughter's birthday. And Ramona's blog says:

Quote:

I was very disappointed in Jill, as I knew she had another trip planned for the same time period. Her trip was going to be longer and it included the Thanksgiving holiday and it was not with Bobby or her daughter. Do I need to say more?

So I take this as semi-confirmation that Jill was having an affair with some other man?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^When did they give Jennifer an apple? At her party? I can't believe how much I use to enjoy Jill and how much I can't stand her now. I wasn't aware there was a rumor going around that Jill was having an affair. Wouldn't surprise me though.

I wish Kelly would offer up some sort of proof that Bethany talked to the press about her and her kids negatively. Until she does, she looks like an 'effing loon.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I thought Jennifer was in the promos along with the other women but I noticed she wasn't in the opening of the most recent show but Jill was, even though neither were in the episode.

Kelly is nuts and seems kind of like a cokehead with how paranoid and sociopathic she acts. I can't believe she got on twitter to criticize Bethenny claiming Bethenny was milking her father's death for ratings.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

As much as I dislike Jill, I wouldn't want her off the show. I would want her on the show for least one more season because I would like to watch what happens (tee hee) as she tries to redeem herself. Good or bad, the Jill conflict is truly the only conflict on this show.

Damn TWOP! for closing the RHONY thread for the rest of the season.

I have heard the allegations of Jill's cheating a few weeks ago. People were saying she was all around town going to parties and making the rounds with her fabulous circle of friends while Bobby was having his throat "slit from ear to ear."

This reunion should be EPIC and hopefully Andy will have some balls and ask the hard questions! I just have my doubts because I think a lot of the conflict with Jill & & Beth arises out of her getting her own show and other backstage stuff and who knows if Bravo will let that come out. Let's hope the ladies don't hold back like last season RHOATL last year.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wish they would include Grandma Wrinkles and Ladybug (Dina's cats) in the opening, so Dina doesn't look so lonely, LOL!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The reunion show for NYC is going to be one to watch.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

RHONJ - I have officially quit that bitch.

I just can't watch because I have come to the realization that I hate all these bitches to varying degrees and the ones I hate the most (the Caroline and Theresa) are probably supposed to be the fan faves and get the good edit. I just can't stomach watching Danielle who is obviously a damaged person and not in a fun self aware way make a fool out of herself and be a punching bag for the others. Whether Danielle deserves or not I don't find it entertaining. It is just sad.

Can't wait for Part the second of the Booze Cruise.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to part 2 of the booze cruise as well. I just can't imagine how much more insane Kelly could off in the episode itself than she already does in the previews, yet somehow I imagine she accomplishes it.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

HOLY SHIT...Kelly was in need of a straightjacket!

She's having nightmares about Bethenny killing her with a steak knife? Then she's ranting on about Ramona and Bethenny having a lesbian kiss and sex. It was a fuckin train wreck that you couldnt stop watching!

Then poor Sonja was trying very hard to calm the psyche ward patient and then the others came back and turned the crazy back on. Alex's expression on her face was PRICELESS!

OMG....Jill coming to the island....poor Alex having to say that's enough....its like the 3 hour tour...until the castaways were stuck in the island....that has nutso Kelly escaping from the Asylum!
Edited by Liz<3Days, May 20 2010, 11:55 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

This show has been off the chain these last few weeks. Kudos to Bravo for delivering all this drama from just one little girls trip.

If only they shelled out for yachts and girl getaway weekends more often. The Jerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzey boring ass bitches could use something like this.

At the end of today's episode Kelly just made me sad for her and wishing she got some meds. But it looks like fur is gonna fly when Jill arrives next. It's hilarious how oblivious to everything that Jill apparently was the first two thirds of the season.

I love Sonja so much!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply