Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (160,527 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I don't mind Taylor anymore, but that might change.

I don't know why everyone is siding with Lisa over Adrienne.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Taylor just continues to be an opportunistic trash bag. And I really want to hear her rationalize how exactly she's "fought for this zip code", but I think we all know the answer already...

Count me as Team Lisa, seems we're destined to never agree on these women :lol:

I just don't understand where Adrienne's hatred and pre-reunion vendetta is coming from, I don't think anyone does and that's why she's getting the backlash. Adrienne's made her share of biting comments so when she attacked Lisa for it to me it seemed like she was pretending to be offended just to have an excuse to go after her. And even if Lisa was selling stories they were about herself or her business so what is it to her?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 7 2012, 10:28 PM
Edge1978
Nov 7 2012, 02:00 PM
DrewHamilton
Nov 5 2012, 04:49 PM

I didn't think about Sheree once, outside of realizing Kenya was her replacement. Nor did I miss her. I did hear Sheree was spotted filming scenes for the show, but I could only imagine her filming scenes with Kim. But I believe Kim is only on the show until Episode 3, I believe. That's when Porsha arrives. So if we still don't see Sheree by then, I wonder if she was actually spotted filming scenes for Kim's new show, since filming for that began immediately after Kim stopped filming Housewives.
Is Kim leaving the show? :ermmmm:
Yes. She'll leave mid-season to film her own spin-off show.
Oh Ok, I didn't know that.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Finally got to watch RHOBH

Taylor still grates on my nerves.

I don't get Kim...Yes I know Kyle hurt her but Kim is no angel. Hell Kim acted like a total whack job in the Season 2 finale. If anything she should be apologizing to Kyle for making her look like an asshole. They both need to sit down and work through this and Kim needs to stop acting like she is the only injured party. I wouldn't mind at all if Kim AND Taylor were gone from the show.

I like Brandy I really do, but man did she give the new girl the wrong impression. She has no filter, which could be a good thing and a bad thing. Loving her relationship with Lisa.

I miss Camille, even though she didn't bring the drama last season like Season 1, but she is part of the core group of women and it just seems odd for her not being there. I heard that she has since rejoined RHOBH, but is it just for a cameo or is she back in the fold again?

michelle
Member Avatar

I was annoyed by that whole scene with Yolanda and Brandi, and then Yolanda, Kim and Kyle. It was so OBVIOUS that Brandi was kidding. Glad that Kyle pointed it out at least, but I can already tell that Yolanda is going to be stirring the shit this season...

King
Member Avatar

I love Brandi's sense of humor. Brandi = me.

I love Lisa, don't get me wrong, but if the argument is Lisa vs. Adrienne in re: to not inviting her to the party, I side with Adrienne. Invite everyone, Lees!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

King
Nov 9 2012, 11:15 AM
I love Brandi's sense of humor. Brandi = me.

I love Lisa, don't get me wrong, but if the argument is Lisa vs. Adrienne in re: to not inviting her to the party, I side with Adrienne. Invite everyone, Lees!
I love Brandi too! I was hoping she would've put Kim through a wall last season during game night. Brandi didn't deserve that shit.

King
Member Avatar

Oh my god, what a night that was.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

King
Nov 7 2012, 10:33 PM
I don't know why everyone is siding with Lisa over Adrienne.
I'm SO with you there! Adrienne was just trying to keep herself relevant by starting a feud with Lisa, and Lisa has to know that. Lisa is the star, Adrienne has to work for her spot. Do I think the RadarOnline stuff went over the line? Sure I do. But I'm sure Adrienne had a source she believed and when all was said and done, nobody believed it, so who bloody cares (as the old Lisa would say). It should be water under the bridge and they surely had a conversation about it after filming the reunion and probably while filming that we didn't get to see. People forget that Lisa did some catty things last year toward Adrienne regarding Pandora's wedding. She clearly wanted the whole event to coincide with filming, obviously BRAVO helped pay for things as they would any season finale event, and she knew they'd be filming Pandora's bachelorette party in Las Vegas. Lisa was wrong for not having it at The Palms and her reason for not having it there was flimsy at best. The women have always supported one another's businesses on the show, and obviously Adrienne would have wanted The Palms to look good so she would have given Pandora a SPECTACULAR party, and not only does Lisa not have it there but doesn't even bother to tell her that she's going to have it at their direct competitor? Some Lisa fans are so blinded by her fabulousness that they don't admit to it when she's wrong and she certainly was in that situation and Adrienne had every right to be upset. I think the producers expected to be filming at The Palms as well because look what we ended up getting? Lisa and Taylor (of all people) at the Bachelorette party, and Adrienne, Brandi, and Camille hanging out at The Palms. I don't know, but the whole thing was petty and childish, just like what Adrienne said to her at the reunion. But that has been their relationship throughout the show. They've always been "frenemies" so it should have been water under the bridge and Lisa should have taken the high road. Instead, she didn't invite Adrienne and made sure she found out about it. That's more nasty and catty behavior and I'm sorry, but that's not how Lisa used to be and certainly isn't what's made her so fabulous for the 1st two seasons.

I like the Brandi/Lisa friendship, but it (and Brandi) can be a bit much. Brandi wanting to be the first to see Lisa's house came off a bit desperate.

If Lisa was inviting Kyle and the rest of the cast, including new girl Yolanda, then there was no reason not to invite Adrienne. She could have had a sit down with her beforehand, either to clear the air or clarify why she wasn't being invited.

I mean, come on, we know all this stuff is amped up for tv, especially the reunions. So Adrienne took it too far at the reunion with her accusations- Adrienne had NO STORY last year. Maybe she was trying to remain on the show and thought escalating her rivalry with LIsa would be a good way to do that? Either way, I understand Lisa being hurt by it all, especially Kyle though and that's who I felt hurt her. I was totally Team Lisa on that.

But it was a year ago now, it's the Season Premiere party, Lisa knew that, and there was no reason to exclude only Adrienne when Camille, Kyle, and Taylor backed her up. Not that it was true, but that the reporter was saying it and had to everyone. So why single out Adrienne and not invite her? She made that HUGE fuss last year at Kyle's party about kicking Taylor and Russell out "gently" when they were threatening to sue Camille but when it comes to Adrienne doing the same thing Camille did (repeating what someone else had told her), Lisa suddenly thinks Adrienne should be burnt at the stake while Kyle and Taylor are still invited. It was a calculated move and done to show Adrienne the pecking order on the show and that she's indeed on the bottom. It was beyond catty and certainly not the classy Lisa I once knew. The Lisa I used to love would have sat down with Adrienne, sorted it out, realized it was the guy causing all the trouble and they're just telling her what they heard, they'd have a glass of champagne, and it would be water under the bridge. Instead, Lisa can't let it go for no reason. Hmmm, maybe because it's true? I can't see any other reason why Lisa would even give this a 2nd thought and not only that, but bring it into the following season. I thought she was smarter than this. She seriously looks like the guilty party here and I'm surprised that all of her superfans can't see through her behavior and are actually arguing this has always been Lisa.

Good for Adrienne for sending that HIDEOUS floral arrangement! She took the high road but did it in a funny way. Bravo. I'm sorry, but she was the clear winner in this episode and to me, it looks like Lisa is being set up for a major fall this year. If she continues acting like this bitter shrew (sort of an older Brandi- hmmm, maybe she's rubbing off on her?!?) and loses the fabulosity that was once Lisa Vanderpump, this could turn out to be a Jill Zarin season for her. I love her so I hope she goes back to being herself but so far, I'm unimpressed.
Edited by juniorz1, Nov 10 2012, 07:42 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar

I don't see one bit of Jill in Lisa in this feud. Lisa's handling herself with class where Adrienne's just showing how desperate she is for drama and attention. Adrienne attacked Lisa for no reason, she's not friends with the woman, so she's simply cut her and her drama off.

Who hasn't done this in their life?

Drew
Member Avatar

And Planet Hollywood was such a non-issue, Adrienne again desperate for attention.

Maybe the women have supported each other's businesses but this wasn't Lisa's bachellorette party was it? It was her daughter's, and there are no Chippendales at the Palms. She's (hopefully) only doing this once so why shouldn't she do what she wants to? Life events trump reality TV fodder, it's completely absurd!

It's not as though the Palms didn't already get considerable pimping between two seasons. Or even needs the free press.
Edited by Drew, Nov 10 2012, 08:32 PM.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

If life events trump reality fodder, then don't put them on television. Don't make them the "storyline" for your season if it's so important that things be done your way. There's an etiquette that these ladies have observed as far as supporting each other's businesses go. Sorry, Lisa could have done a night at each and made everyone happy, including Pandora. I'm sure that Pandora wasn't crying much over the money that Bravo was shelling out for her wedding, was she?

As for the Jill Zarin remark, I simply meant that I don't think Lisa came off well nor how she intended to come off. If that continues this season, she could experience a backlash from her fans. Very little has been revealed about her sudden feud with Camille but I can't imagine that's going to be good for her image.

Either way, she was very un-Lisa-like, much like Jill Zarin was in the beginning of season 3. We later, of course, found out she was only showing her true colors. Could the same be said about Lisa? Only time will tell but I was not impressed with her in the 1st episode and I LOVE Lisa. Something's off.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

My heart melted for the all too brief Kim and NeNe reunion last night. I wanted more!

Cynthia is definitely pulling an Alex McCord this season and getting very involved in the cattiness. Unfortunately, Kenya beats her at it every single time Cynthia attempts to come at her. Stick to being nice, girl.

I'm looking forward to meeting Porsha next week.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 12 2012, 10:06 AM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 12 2012, 10:05 AM
My heart melted for the all too brief Kim and NeNe reunion last night. I wanted more!

Cynthia is definitely pulling an Alex McCord this season and getting very involved in the cattiness. Unfortunately, Kenya beats her at it every single time Cynthia attempts to come at her. Stick to being nice, girl.

There was a NeNe and Kim reunion last night????? I haven't watched RHOA at all this season. What was said? Can someone give me details please? I loved when they get along.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Nov 12 2012, 10:50 AM
DrewHamilton
Nov 12 2012, 10:05 AM

There was a NeNe and Kim reunion last night????? I haven't watched RHOA at all this season. What was said? Can someone give me details please? I loved when they get along.
NeNe and Cynthia threw a party for "women in power," and NeNe wanted Kim to come. Kim did go, but decided to leave early, like she seems to always do. It was before NeNe arrived. On the way out, Kim and Sweetie ran into NeNe arriving. NeNe asked Kim to stay, even for just for five minutes. Both women were actually nice to each other. There was even bits of that old Kim/NeNe fun and joking banter they do. Kim claimed she would come back outside for five minutes once she used the bathroom. Instead, she and Sweetie left. NeNe appeared to be disappointed that Kim lied to her and left the party.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Nene and Kim's interaction sparked some nostalgia in me. I love them as friends. :(

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, it kind of killed me that Kim ditched Nene. Bitch.

I don't understand what Adrienne is getting the flack though. Didn't all of the girls get together before the season two reunion and agree to attack Lisa/gang up on Lisa during the reunion? And Brandi and Camille kind of refused? I thought Kyle and Taylor were in on it with Adrienne too. I wonder why Lisa is taking it out on Adrienne.

I remember Way way way back when they revealed the first or second trailer for Beverly Hills season two, the girls were on a bed, there was a fight happening, and Adrienne said something to the effect of "Now we know that Lisa is the one going around stirring the pot." But the scene never made it into the episodes (that I know of.) I think there was definitely something that happened that made the girls turn on Lisa last season (Aside from her being so popular with the fans and Andy Cohen.)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Beverly Hills...Taylor is a vile human being. I don't get why she wants everyone to think that Brandi is a self-confessed slut. I don't get why an alleged abuse victim would be such a bully (and I hate that word, but gathering people to spread nasty rumors is, imho, bullying). Hell, I don't get why someone so reliant on feminism- which underpins the anti-domestic violence movement- would be so quick to latch onto patriarchal beliefs about female sexuality (as that's the only reason, really, Brandi sleeping with everyone in BH would be an issue) and wield those beliefs as a weapon.

I actually feel genuine hate for that woman, and I look forward to her downfall. That's not a spoiler, just my hope.

King
Member Avatar

I remember reading "news" stories about how Taylor was drunk at Portia's birthday party and was causing a scene...but I didn't see anything crazy...unless they edited it out or it continues next week.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Based on the end of her blog, Taylor's behavior gets worse next week. She's not proud of stuff, or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply