Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,350 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Dec 19 2012, 12:51 AM
px780
Dec 18 2012, 01:06 PM

And Faye- standing in for Kyle/Adrienne- was full of shit and totally baiting Brandi. What exactly did she want Brandi to say? How could Brandi say anything specific without getting herself into even more of a mess (it was EXACTLY the same setup as last time- people pushing Brandi to explain things; why would Adrienne's friend do that if not to gather more evidence against Brandi)? Why do you have to send an orchid (smirk) to someone to prove that you're sorry? It was all so absurd. And scripted.

I think it just made me take Brandi's side about whatever it is.
I love that Faye somehow has the moral high ground to be offended by the things Brandi has said about others but as far as I can tell has never appologized to Brandi herself for the bitchy comments she made about her when Brandi was first introduced.
There's a bit of a difference between making catty comments about a woman, who they ALL knew was brought onto the show because producers believed there was a real connection between Brandi and Cedric (which turned out to be made up/only used for Brandi to get producer attention, funny how everyone forgets that), and then calling someone a meth head and discussing personal family matters like a surrogate being used when everyone knows the family doesn't want people knowing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I don't really like Kenya, but I'd side with her over Porsche any day.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really like Porsha. I liked her from the first episode. And I liked her even more after her appearance on WWHL. She reminds me a lot of Season 1 Teresa from NJ.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 19 2012, 07:51 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Even if she believes that there are only 265 days in a year?

Girl is bootiful, but DUMB as a stump.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

DrewHamilton
Dec 19 2012, 12:43 PM
Drew
Dec 19 2012, 12:39 AM
DrewHamilton
Dec 18 2012, 12:57 PM

Anyone else see a little hint of Season 1 Camille last night, especially with Taylor. Loved it! I can't wait until she fully comes out later in the season.
I was actually really disapointed in Camille this week. She knows first hand how this Faye Resnick special goes and said nothing. A complete stranger had to point out how absurd the entire affair was. Her and Brandi are supposed to be friends.
If I'm not mistaken, I read something (maybe one of Brandi's Bravo blogs) where she said she and Camille had somewhat of a falling out during filming of Season 3, so they weren't as close as they became in Season 2 when Brandi first started hanging out with the group.

Again, I think Camille is honoring the friendship she has with Adrienne that dates back years, rather than knowing some slut for a few months. Camille knows right from wrong, especially after the heat she received from Season 1. So she spoke up against Brandi. Adrienne came to Camille's defense in Season 2 against Taylor and Russell, and it's nice to see Camille doing the same for Adrienne now.
Either way, she knows exactly what Faye is all about first hand. You can still side with Adrienne and tell the fame whore to keep out of it.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

DrewHamilton
Dec 19 2012, 12:47 PM
Drew
Dec 19 2012, 12:51 AM
px780
Dec 18 2012, 01:06 PM

And Faye- standing in for Kyle/Adrienne- was full of shit and totally baiting Brandi. What exactly did she want Brandi to say? How could Brandi say anything specific without getting herself into even more of a mess (it was EXACTLY the same setup as last time- people pushing Brandi to explain things; why would Adrienne's friend do that if not to gather more evidence against Brandi)? Why do you have to send an orchid (smirk) to someone to prove that you're sorry? It was all so absurd. And scripted.

I think it just made me take Brandi's side about whatever it is.
I love that Faye somehow has the moral high ground to be offended by the things Brandi has said about others but as far as I can tell has never appologized to Brandi herself for the bitchy comments she made about her when Brandi was first introduced.
There's a bit of a difference between making catty comments about a woman, who they ALL knew was brought onto the show because producers believed there was a real connection between Brandi and Cedric (which turned out to be made up/only used for Brandi to get producer attention, funny how everyone forgets that), and then calling someone a meth head and discussing personal family matters like a surrogate being used when everyone knows the family doesn't want people knowing.
But we're still lying about it.

Brandi, after being prodded, talked about something everyone at the table already knew about. If the case is that she didn't want it revealed to the public (fair enough) then why is she and her puppets spinning it on the show as if she made up a lie? We talk about reunion shows, casting, off camera fights on these shows - why are they putting up a front now?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

King
Dec 19 2012, 06:57 PM
Same. I don't like her as a person, but I like her wake.

But if an achievement in 1993 is irrelevant then how is her grandfather? Hypocrite.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Dec 19 2012, 11:42 PM
King
Dec 19 2012, 06:57 PM
Same. I don't like her as a person, but I like her wake.

But if an achievement in 1993 is irrelevant then how is her grandfather? Hypocrite.
Miss USA and the civil rights movement. Like apples and oranges.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Faye Resnick is trash. I wish Brandi would have asked Faye had she ever apologized for telling all of her best friend's business (Nicole Brown Simpson) right after she was murdered. Who is she to worry about who Brandi is a person?

Shame on Kyle for not putting a stop to that.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Huffington Ppst had an interview with an "insider" which talks about how RHONY filming has been pushed back from the beginning of the year until late February, because Bravo doesn't know how they want to approach Season 6 since the cast changes led to a decline in ratings. Personally, I think they should stick with the current cast, and have some prominent friends of housewives and can make changes in Season 7. Now that the ladies know each other, it could be a bit more organic.

King
Member Avatar

I think NY and Atlanta are in trouble. They have really had trouble adjusting and staying enjoyable and entertaining.

I feel like OC and NJ have been really good at weaving HW's in and out. I don't think the same can be said for NY and Hotlanta.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Not sure if this was posted yet, but The Real Housewives of Vancouver Season 2 will be starting up again soon. Reiko & Christina did not return for season two. Three new ladies will join Jody, Mary & Ronnie. I've heard rumors that Jody's evil daughter Mia is one of them. I can't wait though. Loved the first season! I am sad about Christina not returning though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/12/real-housewives-of-vancouver-season-2_n_2284280.html
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar

King
Dec 21 2012, 07:02 PM
I think NY and Atlanta are in trouble. They have really had trouble adjusting and staying enjoyable and entertaining.

I feel like OC and NJ have been really good at weaving HW's in and out. I don't think the same can be said for NY and Hotlanta.
Kenya has been giving me life the past couple weeks. The show is much better now that Wig has left the building.

King
Member Avatar

*LOLS. Coochie Crack!

OMG! Vancouver without Christina!? That is AWFUL news.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think their formula is wearing thin. They should dissolve the separate housewives shows, take the best characters, and have some kind of group thing. Either in separate cities (yawn), or some kind of road trip to pimp their various products. Or a game show, like The Real World/Road Rules Challenge on MTV.

Miami reunion- what the fuck was that? I totally don't understand what Ana's issue was, but I think she came off really poorly.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I loved Lea's line about how being nasty doesn't equal relevancy. It seemed obvious Ana was playing the reunion game for all it's worth to try and get another season. She did nothing all season.

Adrianna ... typical. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Atleast she makes for good TV.

I knew we wouldn't be so lucky as to not have Alexia at the reunion, but atleast it looks like someone is finally calling her on how she uses her son's accident as a shield for criticism and her bad behaviour. Trash bag.
Edited by Drew, Dec 28 2012, 02:14 AM.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Phaedra and Apollo are expecting baby #2

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20660188,00.html

Posted Image

I want another boughetto baby shower.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Good for them! Love them as a couple.

King
Member Avatar

I love Phaedra and Apollo! I've done a complete 180 on Phaedra since she joined.

Something must have happened between Ana and Leah off-screen since the show - the blogs maybe? Or maybe Ana didn't like what Leah said in her confessionals? Leah is a lot to handle and not for everyone. She's only just starting to grow on me after two seasons.

I love Miami!

King
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 22 2012, 12:51 AM
King
Dec 21 2012, 07:02 PM

Kenya has been giving me life the past couple weeks. The show is much better now that Wig has left the building.
DITTO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply