Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,561 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So...

Would you rather have a Donkey Booty or a Stallion Booty?

I think I'm in love with Kenya. I don't necessarily think she's right about everything, but she's made this show into an awesome cartoon wherein people literally twirl away from conversations. Compared to the other HW shows which are all mired in off-screen drama, Atlanta is awesome. Hell, Atlanta is awesome all on its own at this point, and I was never a fan before.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Lisa and Ken are so fucking annoying to me anymore.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Jan 23 2013, 09:29 PM
Amen! Fuck the Vanderpump-Todds!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

How desperate is Kyle getting. First Kathy and now an actual Paris sighting?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 23 2013, 09:36 PM
King
Jan 23 2013, 09:29 PM
Amen! Fuck the Vanderpump-Todds!
LOL.

I hate 'em!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/01/25/adrienne-maloof-brandi-glanville-destroyed-my-family-brandi-claims-adrienne-tried-to-get-her-fired-from-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

What? Adrienne's selling stories? And suing friends? Say it ain't so! :lol:

Next she'll be seen at Planet Hollywood.
Edited by Drew, Jan 25 2013, 07:41 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I think Adrienne did a nice job of ruining her own family when she accused her husband of child abuse. She did this, not me,

Preach it Brandi! I can't stand Adrienne or her sycophants blaming Brandi for Adrienne's troubles and it's disgusting the way she used her money to bully production to get the edit she wanted from the show. I hope they don't renew her for the next season.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

IMissAremid
Jan 25 2013, 09:54 PM
I think Adrienne did a nice job of ruining her own family when she accused her husband of child abuse. She did this, not me,

Preach it Brandi! I can't stand Adrienne or her sycophants blaming Brandi for Adrienne's troubles and it's disgusting the way she used her money to bully production to get the edit she wanted from the show. I hope they don't renew her for the next season.
I died when I read that quote :lol:

I'm so over Adrienne and her fakeness, I'm right there with you. They better not bring her back! (and take Taylor and Kim with her) If there's things in your personal life you don't want exposed, don't do a reality show! Don't go suing it after the fact to get it edited your way.

Putting aside that Brandi didn't actually reveal a "secret", she discussed something with people who already knew, nowhere was it released to the public the chance that she may not have used her own egg for the twins. Adrienne's dropped that bomb herself with her paid article. (aren't those wrong??) So who's really destroying what?

Child abuse is too serious an issue to use as a prop for a celebrity divorce. She's the lowest form of shit.
Edited by Drew, Jan 25 2013, 10:30 PM.

King
Member Avatar

This Brandi stuff was before the divorce.

She may be right, but so is Adrienne. Brandi is desperate to stay relevant, and she's kind of insane.

I have no problem with cursing, but her mouth is awful. Every other word out of her mouth is fuck.

This is coming from someone who was OBSESSED with Brandi until about 5 weeks ago.

She's fought with:

Kim
Kyle
Taylor
Adrienne
Paul
Mauricio
Fay
Doesn't she fight with Camille?

She's like Caroline from Jersey. OBSESSED with Conflict.

And Ken and Lisa are obsessed with taking care of down-trodden psychos with a sob story. Like What's his name.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't count some of those fights as being Brandi's fault.

Kim and Kyle attacked her. Faye was trying to become a full-fledged HW the best way she knew how (like the Kims from New Jersey).

And I'm still not going to slam Brandi for offering a piece of evidence to prove her point that Adrienne is liar when she was asked to explain the conflict. If she volunteered, if she went around whispering- like Taylor whispering to Camile about Yolanda- I'd have a different take. But whatever, it's kind of like Jersey to me at this point where everyone is a little awful in their own special way.

I do wish Bravo would sign better contracts. I understand the publicity and legitimacy that comes with being on magazine covers, but the shows are suffering because drama is unexplained on-air, imho. They need their drama on the main stage (and not just during a reunion).

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

King
Jan 26 2013, 05:52 PM
This Brandi stuff was before the divorce.

I have no problem with cursing, but her mouth is awful. Every other word out of her mouth is fuck.

This is coming from someone who was OBSESSED with Brandi until about 5 weeks ago.

She's fought with:

Kim
Kyle
Taylor
Adrienne
Paul
Mauricio
Fay
Doesn't she fight with Camille?

She's like Caroline from Jersey. OBSESSED with Conflict.

And Ken and Lisa are obsessed with taking care of down-trodden psychos with a sob story. Like What's his name.
But she claims this Brandi stuff is what caused the divorce, which from 3 seasons of this show is an insane accusation to make. Those two have never been happy!

Kyle has to be the second most bleeped person on the show, and the first person to play the prude at her language.

Kim and Kyle have still never apologized for their Game Night behaviour. They've made excuses and shifted the blame to her for the meth accusation. Kim has yet to take responsibility for her drunken behaviour instigating the entire affair and continues to blame her for problems caused by her disease. Twelves steps?

She called Taylor out on writing a book 5 seconds after Russell's death, as did the world. And questioned her abuse claims, as did the world.

She's fine with Paul.

Mauricio's a douche for yelling at a woman. And started it.

Fay? Oh now don't even try and start with that one :lol:

Camille? We'll see what happens there. She's been pretty fake for two years now.

King
Member Avatar

It's getting to the point where I hate all the HW's from every city.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

King
Jan 27 2013, 04:25 PM
It's getting to the point where I hate all the HW's from every city.
Not Vicki?!?!?!

:'(

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Vicki sucks. But she makes for good tv.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love Vicki G!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I love/hate Vicki. It all depends on the season. LOL

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kenya has been such an amazing find.

Love.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm dying at your avi, Drew!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Between that and "you're not the first Pamela to fox her way into the henhouse" I was in one liner heaven last night.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Drew, your avatar :wub:

RHOA hit 4 million viewers Sunday Night, their second highest rated episode ever. ALL BOW TO QUEEN KENYA!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply