Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (64,282 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Brandi is such a fucking bitch. God, I wish this was NJ or ATL so someone would just beat her ass.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And you want to talk about someone dying to stay relevant? Brandi is digging and digging and digging to start shit with Adrienne to be a part of this show. So Adrienne planned to go after Lisa with the other ladies (Why is no one bringing up Kyle and Taylor's part in all of this?), and tried to push Brandi to join them. Brandi chose not to, so Adrienne probably got mad. Nothing was said about Brandi in the media at the time of the reunion. So how did Adrienne try to ruin her life exactly, and deserve all this hatred coming her way? Which leads me to believe Brandi only went after Adrienne to prove herself loyal to Lisa, and then when Adrienne (and her people) snapped back, then Brandi had actual reasons to hate Adrienne.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2013, 02:18 PM
So Adrienne planned to go after Lisa with the other ladies (Why is no one bringing up Kyle and Taylor's part in all of this?)
I think this is the only thing we agree on.

But there was a ton of stuff in the press last summer about her finances and past, which apparently Adrienne is responsible for. Over the last month she's more than proved of all the women she's the expert at selling stories.

King
Member Avatar

Brandi is such a desperate, catty bitch. I miss season two Brandi. :(

Camille = Flawless
Yolanda = Everything

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Feb 6 2013, 02:23 PM
DrewHamilton
So Adrienne planned to go after Lisa with the other ladies (Why is no one bringing up Kyle and Taylor's part in all of this?)

But there was a ton of stuff in the press last summer about her finances and past, which apparently Adrienne is responsible for. Over the last month she's more than proved of all the women she's the expert at selling stories.
I don't think it was a secret to anyone that Brandi wasn't rich. The first thing I recall being put in the media was that Brandi was a partying girl, and that she would be the "Mean Girl of Season 3." And we found out that was around the time Adrienne and Paul confronted Brandi at Mauricio's party.

No one cared about Brandi or her past at the time of the Season 2 reunion show. It wasn't until she lashed out at Adrienne and Taylor and Kyle during the reunion that she became relevant, passed what she said about Kim's drug problems during Season 2.

So I'm still missing anything that Adrienne supposedly did to try and "ruin Brandi" around the time of the reunion.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Feb 6 2013, 02:34 PM
Brandi is such a desperate, catty bitch. I miss season two Brandi. :(

Camille = Flawless
Yolanda = Everything
Agreed! Well except for the Yolanda part, at least. I just don't really care for her that much.

King
Member Avatar

She just makes me laugh.

Camille: THAT's thah POINT, YO-LAND-AAAAAAA!
Yolanda: Shhhhhh.

Yolanda: Well, I have to get going. My husband sent a jet for me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So how was the Season 2 premiere of RHOV?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2013, 02:37 PM
Drew
Feb 6 2013, 02:23 PM
DrewHamilton

I don't think it was a secret to anyone that Brandi wasn't rich. The first thing I recall being put in the media was that Brandi was a partying girl, and that she would be the "Mean Girl of Season 3." And we found out that was around the time Adrienne and Paul confronted Brandi at Mauricio's party.

No one cared about Brandi or her past at the time of the Season 2 reunion show. It wasn't until she lashed out at Adrienne and Taylor and Kyle during the reunion that she became relevant, passed what she said about Kim's drug problems during Season 2.

So I'm still missing anything that Adrienne supposedly did to try and "ruin Brandi" around the time of the reunion.
There were articles questioning her parenting abilities and partying. Apparently at the shortly after Adrienne threw it out at the Mauricio thing.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

King
Feb 6 2013, 03:38 PM
She just makes me laugh.

Camille: THAT's thah POINT, YO-LAND-AAAAAAA!
Yolanda: Shhhhhh.

Yolanda: Well, I have to get going. My husband sent a jet for me.
I just love Yolanda, and that scene was perfection.

But no way was Camille perfection that night. She started the whole fight, there's no way around this. Why couldn't she have continued talking about noses and sex and men? Why bring up the woman suing the host out of the blue?
Edited by Drew, Feb 7 2013, 04:09 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Vancouver, premiere was meh. Jodi is still HORRIBLE. Ronnie is a trashbag. I'm iffy on the new girls. But I think I like the Russian girl.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I liked the start of Season 2 of Vancouver.

Like Drew said, Jodi was horrid. Everything about her and Mia is played up for the camera. At least the other girls try to make it look a bit more realistic. With Jodi it looks so scripted.

I was getting sick and tired of hearing about Ronnie almost losing her child. Bitch is milking that shit.

Mary was okay. I hope she wipes the floor clean with Jodi/Ronnie this season.

As for the new ladies, I don't mind them. Don't care much for Amanda. She seems so out of place compared to the other women. Iouna, I think that's how you spell it, looks like a promising housewife. Her husband seems gay though. I still don't know about Robin. She seems really fake, but I loved what I saw from her in the season preview.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DrewHamilton
And you want to talk about someone dying to stay relevant? Brandi is digging and digging and digging to start shit with Adrienne to be a part of this show. So Adrienne planned to go after Lisa with the other ladies (Why is no one bringing up Kyle and Taylor's part in all of this?), and tried to push Brandi to join them. Brandi chose not to, so Adrienne probably got mad. Nothing was said about Brandi in the media at the time of the reunion. So how did Adrienne try to ruin her life exactly, and deserve all this hatred coming her way? Which leads me to believe Brandi only went after Adrienne to prove herself loyal to Lisa, and then when Adrienne (and her people) snapped back, then Brandi had actual reasons to hate Adrienne.
I think you're right about Brandi when it comes to the Adrienne situation, but I think she's motivated by fear more than anything Adrienne's done so far.

And, seeing how Adrienne's used the media the past few months...I think she's right to be terrified and seek protection by proving loyalty to Lisa (who, before Yolanda, would have been the wealthiest and potentially most powerful of the full-time HWs). I sure wouldn't want to be on Adrienne's bad side without serious support. She's a frickin' master, it's kind of amazing.

I'm so ready for a HW mash-up series. A blend of the BH and ATL women could be a lot of fun. I'm also curious about Vancouver. I'll have to find it online.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Do you do torrents px780?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

darraholic
Feb 7 2013, 01:08 PM
Do you do torrents px780?
No, I'm too paranoid. Lol.

I think I'll wait and see if I can get it on a disc through this website (iOffer). I'll miss the discussion but should still get to see the drama.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I enjoyed last night's episode. First one in a while this season.

Villa Rosa! I love Lisa's house having a name.

I must've missed the episode where Taylor and Brandi patched things up and became BFFs. Taylor was really off last night. More so than usual. I've liked Taylor since Season 1. I thought she was a master pot-stirrer in the beginning. She did it and always seemed to keep her hands clean. Then I felt sorry for her in Season 2 with the whole Russell thing. This season, I'm not enjoying her as much. She stirred the pot last night, like she used to, but she certainly has gotten sloppy (in more ways than one) in 2 years.

I'm going to have to research a ceased and desist letter, and whether or not it's a lawsuit. From what I've gathered from just listening, it's NOT a lawsuit. It's just a way to get another person to stop speaking negatively about you in public. Adrienne sending one to Brandi would make sense. Brandi was speaking out of hand about Adrienne's family, and Adrienne wanted it to stop, so she took action. She's not suing her. Leave it to Brandi to blow things up from what they really are.

I liked Camille defending Adrienne last night.

Speaking of friends defending friends, Lisa sounded so immature last night with Kyle. Lisa is one of those friends that will fight her friend's battle, even when she's not asked to. That's just the type of person she is. And then, once Lisa's in some shit, she just expects her friend to come fight her battles. Not everyone thinks like that Lisa. Sometimes, your business is just YOUR business. And then demanding Kyle to tell Lisa she should've defended her. Fuck you, Lisa! That's what I would've said if I were Kyle.

I expected so much more out of Marisa this season, based on interviews she's done. She has disappointed me a lot so far. Maybe she'll actually come alive in the remaining episodes of Season 3.

Kim didn't show up to the tea party. Surprise! Not.

I blinked and missed Yolanda's appearance again. Surely, Bravo could've found another lady with bookoo billions and a beautiful Malibu mansion that would actually add more to the show than wealth. Why was she picked?

And who is Adrienne Maloof? Only the richest housewife in the entire franchise bitch. And SHE'S rich, not her husband.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I am so sick of the Brandi vs Adrienne argument. It's getting so repetitive.

Why would Brandi say her lawyer received a letter from Adrienne, which Adrienne claims didn't happen?? It makes no sense. Like Brandi says in her commentary. She could show the other Housewives and prove it.

I agree Drew that a ceased and desist letter and a lawsuit are different but Adrienne claims that NEITHER has happened, like Lisa I don't think Adrienne is telling the whole truth. It was hilarious that Adrienne and Kyle had to bring the resident pit bull with them but I was quite surprised that Faye didn't speak a word.

Kyle is a crock of shit, (I still can't believe how I went from loving her to loathing her in a season) for her to say that she didn't defend Lisa in neither situation because of her anxiety is bullshit. She sure had no problem going to bat for Adrienne every 5 mins. I completely agree with Lisa, why is it nobody defended her when accusations from the Maloof bitch came out. I don't recall a single person going to bat for her. Kyle is what Taylor was in Season 1, starts shit and then sit back and watch.

As much as I like Brandi she is starting to get on my nerves with her 'no filter' attitude. It can only go so far.

Rumor has it that Taylor is on her way out (YAY) and that Faye may become the newest housewife (Shoot Me Now).

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think Taylor's totally on her way out, and Bravo's letting her destroy herself as she goes. She was on Andy's show last night and he made a not-so-nice comment to her about how drunk she was at that moment. Not cute.

For me it's splitting hairs to say whether the letter is a lawsuit, especially since allegedly the letter was to force Brandi to sign something and if she refused- which she says she did- she would have been sued. Or at least that was the threat. I don't think Brandi fully understands the situation, though, and she shouldn't be putting it out there the way she is. There's only so much sympathy I can muster.

Adrienne responding to Brandi by throwing out an allegation of her own was pretty classic behavior for someone covering something up, imho. Bravo seems unhappy with her, though. They opened the episode by reminding us that Adrienne's first reaction to hearing what Brandi did was to threaten a lawsuit. Makes it harder to believe her later on.

The only thing that interests me about this at this point is...it seems to be another franchise being taken down because of the impact of the show on people's lives and relationships. That's kinda sad.

I agree about Lisa's lack of maturity. I actually thought Kyle held her own and explained herself really well in that conversation- not that I buy the anxiety part, but the part about Lisa holding grudges is pretty true, imho. Lisa also came off as super controlling in that conversation.

Back to Taylor- I don't think she's friends with Brandi. I think she's pissed that Adrienne convinced people to freeze her out after her husband sent a cease-and-desist letter, and now Adrienne is apparently doing the same thing with no consequences. If she were sober she might be able to explain that better, and I think there's a point in there...buried.

Did anyone watch ATL? I don't know what to think of Kenya's issue after seeing commercials for some new medical-related reality soap on Bravo. I was like...was that real, or was it laying foundation (as in BH when Sur employees appear at random).

OH- and WTF was that with the horses at Yolanda's place? She doesn't have enough money to get her daughter 2-3 horses and that's a sad thing? Brandi apparently does have self-control, not to respond to that mess.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

That's just bullshit. It's one thing to claim she's not suing her (a cease and desist isn't a lawsuit it's the threat of one, but you also don't need to sign something for a cease and desist - you just cease and not get sued). It's a totally different matter to claim she didn't even send her the letter. How would she lie about this .... she can produce the letter! Adrienne's making another one of her terrible attempts to save face when thrust in the middle of conflict which she's incapible of handling herself.

And yes, it's totally not nice to accuse poor Chef Bernie. This would be the same Bernie whom Paul is now suing for slander and extortion over the spousal abuse claims he sold all over town.....

How would Kyle think it acceptible to bring Faye into Lisa's home?! And did we all notice Faye literally jumping up and down in her chair during the fight with Brandi/Adrienne? Human urinal.

Taylor I actually didn't mind for the first time in 2 seasons:
- Yes, Camille is a hypocrite for defending Adrienne for sending the same thing that was sent to her.
- Yeah, Kyle is a bad friend for throwing her out of a party over this letter and defending Adrienne doing the same thing now

And Lisa ... ew. Why is there a phone right next to your toilet? Unsanitary!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Feb 12 2013, 04:16 PM
Why would Brandi say her lawyer received a letter from Adrienne, which Adrienne claims didn't happen?? It makes no sense. Like Brandi says in her commentary. She could show the other Housewives and prove it.

I agree Drew that a ceased and desist letter and a lawsuit are different but Adrienne claims that NEITHER has happened, like Lisa I don't think Adrienne is telling the whole truth. It was hilarious that Adrienne and Kyle had to bring the resident pit bull with them but I was quite surprised that Faye didn't speak a word.

Kyle is a crock of shit, (I still can't believe how I went from loving her to loathing her in a season) for her to say that she didn't defend Lisa in neither situation because of her anxiety is bullshit. She sure had no problem going to bat for Adrienne every 5 mins. I completely agree with Lisa, why is it nobody defended her when accusations from the Maloof bitch came out. I don't recall a single person going to bat for her. Kyle is what Taylor was in Season 1, starts shit and then sit back and watch.

Rumor has it that Taylor is on her way out (YAY) and that Faye may become the newest housewife (Shoot Me Now).
Why hasn't Brandi proved it then? If you have the letter, show it. Don't bring it up and then not do it.

Adrienne never said she didn't send a ceased and desist letter. She said she never filed a lawsuit. Even if she did have attorneys send a ceased and desist letter, she's still not lying. Technically.

And Kyle didn't defend Lisa when Adrienne went after with the tabloid selling accusation because she was a part of it. Kyle and Taylor were part of the plan to go after Lisa. Unfortunately for Adrienne, she's the only one that actually took shots at Lisa, while Kyle and Taylor just sat there. Again, why does no one bring this up?

And I honestly wouldn't mind Faye joining the show. She's rich. Controversial. Not afraid to speak her mind. She would fit in with the Beverly Hills girls. A lot more than Brandi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply