Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (69,417 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Feb 12 2013, 04:59 PM
Did anyone watch ATL? I don't know what to think of Kenya's issue after seeing commercials for some new medical-related reality soap on Bravo. I was like...was that real, or was it laying foundation (as in BH when Sur employees appear at random).
ATL is boring me lately. It's not one particular housewife that I dislike. I'm liking all of them actually. Cynthia is kind of annoying, but that's nothing new. The show has just gotten boring. I don't like NeNe being away from the girls in LA. I'm hoping something is coming to spice the show up before the season ends soon. Right now, I'm just looking forward to the reunion and Kim coming face to face with the ladies again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LMAO, who knew all Taylor had to do to get fans was switch to #TeamLisa? :eyeroll:

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

px780
Feb 12 2013, 04:59 PM

The only thing that interests me about this at this point is...it seems to be another franchise being taken down because of the impact of the show on people's lives and relationships. That's kinda sad.
Reality shows really need to have a 3 season limit. The 3rd is typically where all of the behind each others back and off camera pettiness reaches its boiling point. Everything on camera from a season 4 and onward just wreaks of falseness.

OC's only avoided this though a combination of the early years not being about petty drama, a revolving door of women, and keeping their drama limited to the cameras for the most part.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 05:37 PM
LMAO, who knew all Taylor had to do to get fans was switch to #TeamLisa? :eyeroll:
Oh no, I still think she's a pot-stirring, fame-whoring, cu^t.

But she spoke some truths last night.
Edited by Drew, Feb 12 2013, 05:41 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She spoke truth last year when she pretty much called Lisa an egotistical bitch as well.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Feb 12 2013, 05:48 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 05:32 PM
And I honestly wouldn't mind Faye joining the show. She's rich. Controversial. Not afraid to speak her mind. She would fit in with the Beverly Hills girls. A lot more than Brandi.
I tend to agree she'd fit in more than Brandi (Brandi and Taylor both...need to just leave BH and be happy in a suburb somewhere, imho). But I think Faye is too contrived and controlled to ever really be interesting. Without Brandi there as a target, who would she go after?

Adrienne did say she never sent a letter. Brandi asked if her (Adrienne's) attorney ever sent a letter to Brandi's attorney. Adrienne said no, that never happened. I think that's when they shamed each other dramatically.

I wonder...what would this season even be about if not for this? Kyle's boutique? Do any of them actually do anything (that's not on a spin-off).

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

What's wrong with bitches?

Don't we all watch soaps here?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Feb 12 2013, 05:48 PM
DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 05:32 PM
And I honestly wouldn't mind Faye joining the show. She's rich. Controversial. Not afraid to speak her mind. She would fit in with the Beverly Hills girls. A lot more than Brandi.
I tend to agree she'd fit in more than Brandi (Brandi and Taylor both...need to just leave BH and be happy in a suburb somewhere, imho). But I think Faye is too contrived and controlled to ever really be interesting. Without Brandi there as a target, who would she go after?

I wonder...what would this season even be about if not for this? Kyle's boutique? Do any of them actually do anything (that's not on a spin-off).
If it weren't for the Brandi going after Adrienne just to have a storyline on this show, which took up the entire season, unfortunately, I think there could've been other things. I think bringing on Yolanda could've appeared to be a better idea than it did. More group things could've went down had it not been for Adrienne vs. Brandi, which then would lead to natural drama coming out from the ladies, just like Season 1 produced natural drama between Kyle and Camille.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Feb 12 2013, 05:50 PM

Yep. And I love when a bitch is proud of herself and embraces it. Lisa doesn't.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 05:51 PM
just like Season 1 produced natural drama between Kyle and Camille.
There was nothing natural about that. It was a plastic woman with lumps in the side of her head.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DrewHamilton
Drew

Lisa is proud of herself, and her wit. Adrienne's the one who shrinks under conflict but still wants to act like the queen bitch.

In a battle over someone who speaks her mind and someone who pays others to speak her mind I'll come down on the side of the person who gets their own hands dirty every time.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I need OC. NOW!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Feb 12 2013, 05:56 PM
DrewHamilton
Drew

Lisa is proud of herself, and her wit. Adrienne's the one who shrinks under conflict but still wants to act like the queen bitch.

In a battle over someone who speaks her mind and someone who pays others to speak her mind I'll come down on the side of the person who gets their own hands dirty every time.
I don't think it's ever been about being "queen bitch" for Adrienne. She just wanted Lisa call out on her shit.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

WTGH
Feb 12 2013, 07:38 PM
I need OC. NOW!
Agreed. Not even Tammy Sue can bring the OC girls down to the trailer park level like Brandi has with BH.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DrewHamilton
Feb 12 2013, 07:43 PM
Drew
Feb 12 2013, 05:56 PM
DrewHamilton
Drew

I don't think it's ever been about being "queen bitch" for Adrienne. She just wanted Lisa call out on her shit.
Then she should call her out, with facts this time, and not have her chef do the dirty on everyone she doesnt like in the tabloids.

Edited by Drew, Feb 12 2013, 09:03 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

WTGH
Feb 12 2013, 07:38 PM
I need OC. NOW!
Yeah. I'm tired of only being annoyed by Adrienne Maloof. I need some Vicki.

King
Member Avatar

This Brandi shit is so played out, and it's front and center next week too. I am sick of this shit.

I hate everyone on this cast except Yolanda who is barely on it.
Edited by King, Feb 14 2013, 01:58 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

That thing used to make Kombucha tea .... vomit!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The BH reunion is going to be quite the event. I would assume there would have to be seats for ten housewives. The most ever! The seven main housewives: Lisa, Brandi, Adrienne, Taylor, Yolanda, Kim and Kyle. And then the three friends of housewives: Camille, Marisa and Faye. Add in the husbands, which Bravo usually does for a segment or two. Easily a three-parter.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 02:07 PM
The BH reunion is going to be quite the event. I would assume there would have to be seats for ten housewives. The most ever! The seven main housewives: Lisa, Brandi, Adrienne, Taylor, Yolanda, Kim and Kyle. And then the three friends of housewives: Camille, Marisa and Faye. Add in the husbands, which Bravo usually does for a segment or two. Easily a three-parter.
Is it me or does this season seem to be dragging? I know it's full of drama but it seems like this season has been on forever LOL

How many more episodes are set to air?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply