Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 22nd; *UPDATED 3/20*
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 02:10 PM (12,475 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Will tells Kate about Mia two-timing him.
-Daniel tells Bo about threatening Vivian (or Vivian's threats?).
-Stephanie (?) tells Phillip to keep an eye on his wife.
-Brady insists he still wants to marry Arianna.

SOW Spoilers
-Bo gives Victor an ultimatum.
-Melanie lies to Nathan.
-Governor Ford calls Rafe's bluff.
-Will accuses Mia of cheating.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole's chances of being released from prison are ruined when Anna is refused a pardon from the governor.

Tuesday
Anna blackmails the governor with incriminating photos; Nathan admits he wants a break from his relationship with Stephanie.

Wednesday
Rafe confronts the governor about pardoning Nicole; Bo gives Victor an ultimatum.

Thursday
Arianna worries about marrying Brady; Sami vows vengeance on Anna to EJ.

Friday
Arianna and Brady decide to go ahead with wedding plans; Rafe questions EJ about Anna.

**UPDATED 3/16**

Daytime Dial Spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* Will confides to Kate that Mia was two-timing him.

* Daniel tells Bo about Vivianís threats.

* Stephanie warns Philip to keep an eye on his wife.

* Brady insists that he still wants to marry Arianna.

* Adrienne realizes that Justin is in love with Hope.

Thursday Ė Vivian has it out with Bo and Carly.

Friday Ė Nicole tries to derail Brady.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2010/03/days-such-tease_16.html

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 22nd
Nicole thinks Anna is trying to string her along; Arianna and Brady decide to elope; Will makes an accusation; Carly tells Bo about Vivian's threats.

Tuesday, March 23rd
Anna tries to blackmail the governor; Nathan tells Stephanie that he wants a break from their relationship; Hope tells Justin that she doesn't love him.

Wednesday, March 24th
Rafe confronts the governor; Brady and Arianna get ready to get married; Bo has an ultimatum for Victor; Melanie lies to Nathan.

Thursday, March 25th
Nicole realizes that Brady is getting married; E.J. tries to do some damage control with Sami and Rafe; Adrienne confronts Hope.

Friday, March 26th
Arianna decides to proceed with the wedding; E.J. is questioned by Rafe; Stefano is stunned when he learns that Anna kidnapped Sydney.

[b0**UPDATED 3/18**[/b]

SOD Spoilers
-Melanie lies to Nathan

3/24 - Brady and Arianna make an impulsive romantic decision and wind up in Santo Domingo

3/25 - Vivian has it out with Bo and Carly. "She is not done with Carly," notes Louise.

SOW Spoilers
-Will accuses Mia of cheating on him.
-Stephanie warns Phillip to keep an eye on his wife.
-Vivian gets an offer she can't refuse.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, March 24th
Melanie lies to Nathan.

Highlight of the week: Thursday, March 25th
Nicole crashes Brady and Arianna's wedding.

**UPDATED 3/20**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 22nd
Daniel tells Bo about Vivian's threats; Anna moves on to a new plan regarding the governor; Mia vows to get revenge on Gabi; Rafe explains why he won't recommend Sami for a job with the FBI; Brady and Arianna realize they're on the same page.

Tuesday, March 23rd
Stephanie warns Philip to keep an eye on his wife; Anna shows the governor incriminating photos; Nathan tells Stephanie he wants to take a break from their relationship; Justin and Adrienne realize that Hope wants them to get together.

Wednesday, March 24th
Melanie lies to Nathan about the contents of the letter; Rafe confronts the governor; Bo gives Victor an ultimatum regarding Vivian; Arianna and Brady revel in the joy of their impending nuptials; Victor tells Vivian the feud must end.

Thursday, March 25th
Vivian has it out with Bo and Carly; Adrienne realizes that Justin is in love with Hope; Brady insists that he still wants to marry Arianna; EJ learns the damage control Anna has done and does some himself with Rafe and Sami.

Friday, March 26th
Nicole tries to derail Brady; Will confides to Kate that Mia was two-timing him; Rafe questions EJ about Anna; Stefano is shocked to learn that Anna kidnapped Sydney; Mia tells Chad that she broke up with Will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

Thanks.

Tells Tells Tells

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 11 2010, 02:10 PM

SOW Spoilers
So glad to see Will isn't going to continue following in his dad's footsteps and be the dumb guy that turns the other eye when it's obvious the woman in his life has eyes for another man. I wonder what Kate's going to end up doing to the little slut. Has Kate found her new Sami?

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Angie79
-Daniel tells Bo about threatening Vivian (or Vivian's threats?).
-Stephanie (?) tells Phillip to keep an eye on his wife.
-Brady insists he still wants to marry Arianna.

SOW Spoilers
-Melanie lies to Nathan.
:sleep: Hmm no mention of Ej or Sami ..

TINA222
Member Avatar

Noble Brady. Cue the Nicole fantasies. No spoiler about EJ and Sami grower closer? :omg:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Mar 11 2010, 02:32 PM
Noble Brady. Cue the Nicole fantasies. No spoiler about EJ and Sami grower closer? :omg:
Wow, you're right. First time in I don't know when, and you know what? We'll probably actually see something on our screen that appears like they're growing closer. As for the last month of spoilers that say "they grow closer" and we see absolutely nothing!! :shrug:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angie79
-Governor Ford calls Rafe's bluff..
Rafe's got a bluff??? :huh1: How would we know?? He's always got the same look and the same tone! :laugh:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

TINA222
Mar 11 2010, 02:32 PM
No spoiler about EJ and Sami grower closer? :omg:
:lol:

I wonder what Bo's ultimatum is, and whether it in any way paves the path for PR's significant upcoming offscreen time.

No Sami in the spoilers yet but plenty of Melanie and Melanie-related topics; the Lord giveth but He definitely taketh away.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JANALH
Mar 11 2010, 02:38 PM
Angie79
Rafe's got a bluff??? :huh1: How would we know?? He's always got the same look and the same tone! :laugh:
:lol: What? You mean a look like :mellow: doesn't scream bluff to you? ;)

And I'll bet you're right - we're likely to see more closeness between EJ and Sami this week since they failed to mention it. :D

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

TFP!

No EJami :(

Glad to see Will wise up!

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 11 2010, 02:50 PM
JANALH
Mar 11 2010, 02:38 PM
Angie79
:lol: What? You mean a look like :mellow: doesn't scream bluff to you? ;)

And I'll bet you're right - we're likely to see more closeness between EJ and Sami this week since they failed to mention it. :D
OMG. I never realized. That smiley is the spitting image.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks Angie.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Mar 11 2010, 02:28 PM
Angie79

SOW Spoilers
So glad to see Will isn't going to continue following in his dad's footsteps and be the dumb guy that turns the other eye when it's obvious the woman in his life has eyes for another man. I wonder what Kate's going to end up doing to the little slut. Has Kate found her new Sami?
Hopefully it's a new Sami and not a new Chloe. Although if she is going down the murder route at least now she doesn't have to resort to Snow White tricks but has more resources available to her if she wants to off the bitch. Then again, DiMera hitmen... hmmm. Maybe she can just put arsenic in some Brady Pub chowder or something this go-round?

Quote:

OK if this is how the new gov and Rafe are interacting this could be entertaining. So does this spoiler mean Rafe's gonna flip out when the governor releases Nicole and he tries to bitch him out or somehow pull rank as an FBI agent or something?

If so... Go governor.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I hated kate for trying to poison Chloe,but I would not mind seeing kate do something similar to the little ho Mia.Its bad enough that Taylor S can't act

Daniel tells Bo of threats to Vivian.The only way this has any meaning is if something eventually happens to Vivian.God knows there would be a lot of suspects

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole's chances of being released from prison are ruined when Anna is refused a pardon from the governor.

Tuesday
Anna blackmails the governor with incriminating photos; Nathan admits he wants a break from his relationship with Stephanie.

Wednesday
Rafe confronts the governor about pardoning Nicole; Bo gives Victor an ultimatum.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Blackmailing photos? Attagirl Anna!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Mar 11 2010, 03:24 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday

Tuesday
Anna blackmails the governor with incriminating photos.

Wednesday
Rafe confronts the governor about pardoning Nicole
Never let it be said that major political and legal decisions don't get made in a hurry in Salem. I guess the guv must call that press conference with a quickness; I mean, I know Rafe is made of magic but I don't see how else he would find out so fast. I still want to know how Ford rationalizes the pardon.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

lily20

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

only looking foward to nicole here

cassie1013

LOL to Will telling Kate. :/

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

I look forward to seeing Stuart Damon. Happy about Nicole. The rest of it the spoilers sound boring. :sleep:

I wish I knew when Adrienne arrives in Salem so I can see more Justin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply