Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 22nd; *UPDATED 3/20*
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 02:10 PM (12,390 Views)
lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

lastDays
Mar 12 2010, 08:22 AM
What the hell is with Arianna? If you have doubts about something,DON'T DO IT.Brady and Ari are the most boring couple on the show.I see more ex citement in an EJ/Ari pairing
The only reason they brought in Arianna is because she's Theresa to Brady's Ethan from Passions and Gary Tomlin loves his Passions idiots.

I wish they'd get rid of Rafe and Arianna, I want Nicole with Brady and Sami with her ONE TRUE LOVE Lucas Horton.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The Adrienne/Justin/Hope stuff sounds the most interesting next week. :)

The Stefano spoiler sounds interesting.

I'm glad to see Nicole out. Go Nicole!!!

The rest of it sounds boring.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Mar 20 2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks for posting, Angie. :)

I'm interested in the Stefano/Anna interaction, as well. And I'm looking forward to seeing Adrienne back...I hope they make it worthwhile.
Me, too. Anna and Stefano=all kinds of awesome. I really enjoyed her scenes with Nicole this past week. And with the GUV.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 20 2010, 02:17 PM
GOOO STEFFY! I hope we get to see Steffy confronting Anna. Anna doesnt have a good poker face and Steffy is going to suspect that something's up with her.

This should be good. Anna is so far from having a poker face. She reminds me of my daughter....you can read every thought on her face! It should take Steffy about one minute to know something's up and maybe one more to figure out that EJ is involved.

The question is how Steffy will use his knowledge? Is he going to blackmail EJ so he can get his grandkids back in the house? Wonder if he'll try to hook back up with Nicole and try to use her in some way?

Criss33
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 20 2010, 05:54 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 20 2010, 02:17 PM
GOOO STEFFY! I hope we get to see Steffy confronting Anna. Anna doesnt have a good poker face and Steffy is going to suspect that something's up with her.

This should be good. Anna is so far from having a poker face. She reminds me of my daughter....you can read every thought on her face! It should take Steffy about one minute to know something's up and maybe one more to figure out that EJ is involved.

The question is how Steffy will use his knowledge? Is he going to blackmail EJ so he can get his grandkids back in the house? Wonder if he'll try to hook back up with Nicole and try to use her in some way?
That is exactly what i was thinking too!! What will Stefano do with that info cause we all know he will findout very soon who is the mastermind behind the kidnapping; he has to he is Stefano Dimera!! Then it is up in the air will be the first to confront EJ about it?!?! Can't wait to see all this unfold!!!! :popcorn:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Sick of Mia I really don't know why she is doing what she is doing to Will, Chad and Gabi. Will is acting just like Lucas getting suckered by his woman who is in love wit some other man and can't see it. I am REALLY sick of this whole EJ in love with Sami thing they just keep on changing the triangle first it was Nicole and now it's Rafe. I hope that Brady and Ari won't let Nicole mees things up for them.

Really interested in the plan that Kate overhears and what is she going to do about it. Maybe instead of beign the witch all the time Kate will be the heroin this time.

One more thing really DON'T like this whole Carly and bo relationship how she just gonna come back and snatch up Bo who is next Daniel?????

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply