Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Casting Tidbits
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 02:16 PM (1,498 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

John Callahan will return as Dr. Baker on April 22nd. Although the show is keeping details of Dr. Baker's return under wraps, sources say he won't necessarily be working with whom you'd expect.

Darin Brooks returns on March 15th when Max spends some time with Melanie.

Valerie Wildman is back as Nicole's mother (Fay) to offer her some advice on March 16th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yay for Faye and doc Baker!!! Boo for Max....glad he's only staying for a couple of episodes!

Thanks for the info!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not happy about Callahan's return. Dr. Baker annoyed the hell out of me. Hopefully, now that he's not holding blackmail material over Nicole's head during scenes that got old very fast, he won't be so bad.

Can't wait to see Brooks and Wildman back!

six
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 11 2010, 02:25 PM
Yay for Faye and doc Baker!!! Boo for Max....glad he's only staying for a couple of episodes!

Thanks for the info!
ITA, which is a first, I think. :)

I'd love to see them keep Faye and bring back the rest of Nicole's family. The Walkers have a lot of potential left.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 11 2010, 02:25 PM

Thanks for the info!
Word. :rockon:

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Glad to see all of them! Well I don't really give two shits about Faye...

TFP!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I loved Baker and glad he survived although I take it he's not around Nicole then, which makes me wonder what the point is of him returning alive. Will he be playing some part with explaining the whole Carly giving her baby away saga?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Maybe Chloe is going to hire him to get her a baby? :shrug:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

SocRMum1
Mar 11 2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe Chloe is going to hire him to get her a baby? :shrug:
I never thought of that. Interesting...

I have a feeling he's back for Stefano though. I think they figure everyone thinks he will be interacting with Nicole so his coming back for Stefano would be a surprise in a way.

Looking forward to all these returns.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Maybe Dr. Baker brokered the Carly/Melanie baby adoption.
Or maybe Chloe contacted Dr. Baker about getting her a baby.
Or maybe Chloe contacted Dr. Baker about getting Phillip's son for her to adopt.

Either way, glad Dr. Baker is back. Would hope that he would have some news for Nicole - loved them together - but it is probably about Stefano. Stefano was the one who had him knocked off...maybe kept in a secret island somewhere. It should have to do with him.

Thanks for posting!

LOL about Max. My husband watches that nasty show that Darin plays in and he is a total different character. Will be weird to see him back.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks

Can403

Angie79
Mar 11 2010, 02:16 PM
John Callahan will return as Dr. Baker on April 22nd. Although the show is keeping details of Dr. Baker's return under wraps, sources say he won't necessarily be working with whom you'd expect.

Darin Brooks returns on March 15th when Max spends some time with Melanie.

Valerie Wildman is back as Nicole's mother (Fay) to offer her some advice on March 16th.
Why is it that almost everything on this show seems to revolve around Melanie? It is a good thing that Nicole is back because I am getting a little tired of the Melanie hour.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Don't give a shit about Doc BakerThe writers seem to be forcing him into the cast even tho there is no real point to him.Callahan must have alot of personal friends among tiic . My guess is he will be summoned by Vivian or Stefano

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lastDays
Mar 12 2010, 12:59 PM
Don't give a shit about Doc BakerThe writers seem to be forcing him into the cast even tho there is no real point to him.Callahan must have alot of personal friends among tiic . My guess is he will be summoned by Vivian or Stefano
Well, the writers/GT must have him penciled in for a longer stay before they killed him off. That's why his finger was twitching when he "died.' People speculated back then that he wasn't dead. so its not a surprise.

I have always speculated that doc Baker did something to the EJole baby, so maybe it's that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply