Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Damon on DAYS; March 23rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 02:27 PM (1,046 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

He plays Governor Jim Ford and he arrives in Salem because he's going to a fundraiser to raise money for his second run. Stuart says, "EJ is used to getting his way, so it's a bit of a 'battle royale'. It's a really good part." He says the character is funny, charming, and corrupt. He works with Leann, James, and Galen.

Stuart says he enjoyed playing the part, wish it would have gone longer, and that he would be open to returning.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I hope we see a little EJ spark that's been missing for such a long time when he takes on the governor!
Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad it's nothing long-term. It doesn't sound like it needs to be. I'll wait to see how Damon comes off on the show before I ask for his return though.

six
Member Avatar

TFP. If he has any sort of chemistry with LH, they should find a way to keep him.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

LOL - I'm so stupid- I was expecting it to Damon from 'The Vampire Diaries' and I was like "HELL YEAH!"

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks Angie!

I am looking forward to seeing SD as the shady governor. It would be nice if he could be recurring and romance Anna.

So very soon Nicole will be rid of those horrible orange duds. Those crappy things do not flatter even a lovely woman like AZ. Wonder who is hosting the fundraiser? Steffy or Victor? This short storyline arc should be good.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Samantha Dimera
Mar 11 2010, 02:42 PM
LOL - I'm so stupid- I was expecting it to Damon from 'The Vampire Diaries' and I was like "HELL YEAH!"
LOL. That's better than me. At first I saw this thread title and for a split second thought... wtf Matt Damon on Days? Then I remembered Stuart Damon was coming on as the governor guy.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

One thing I am not excited about is the governor having anything to do with Rafe. If he's tangling with EJ, rather than just there to romance Anna and release Nicole, then I take it somehow he'll find out what EJ did and rat him out to Rafe?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

IMissAremid
Mar 11 2010, 02:53 PM
One thing I am not excited about is the governor having anything to do with Rafe. If he's tangling with EJ, rather than just there to romance Anna and release Nicole, then I take it somehow he'll find out what EJ did and rat him out to Rafe?
My guess would be that EJ is going to be pissed that he freed Nicole - and of course, won't know (at least at first) that it's because she's blackmailing Anna and Anna is blackmailing him. I don't see Rafe finding out about EJ's schemes just yet. We haven't had nearly enough fake outs. :lol:

cassie1013

Samantha Dimera
Mar 11 2010, 02:42 PM
You're not the only one LOL. :lol: :lol: I was like "YEAHHHHHHHH!" and then "Oh...who?"

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

IMissAremid
Mar 11 2010, 02:53 PM
I would guess that the Rafe interaction comes because Rafe doesn't understand why Nicole is being pardoned. I did think that Rafe accepted that Nicole didn't know who took Sydney from her in Cleveland but he was perfectly content with her being in prison for doing the same thing to Sami that he was planning to do to EJ. I myself can't imagine what reason the governor could come up with to explain the pardon, though it would be interesting if the reason was that Rafe screwed up the original investigation and none of the shit he came up with was admissible. Of course, Nicole pleaded guilty as I recall so Rafe's improper DNA testing probably wouldn't matter anyway.

I'm sure it will be something stupid.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds great.

I hope they actually bring SD back. Love him and I think he would be great to have around.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply