Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:A closer look: Anna; March 23rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 11 2010, 03:11 PM (1,117 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Anna is heading out of town this week when Nicole summons her back to Salem and announces that she knows Anna took Sydney.

Nicole finally remembers that Anna is the kidnapper and calls her while she is headed to Costa Rica. Leann says, “Anna’s stunned and surprised and more than a little bit worried.” Her first thoughts are, ‘Is Nicole out of jail and does she remember anything?’ Anna plays it cool. She’s not going to give anything away. She’s not going to give up without a fight.” Anna does not want to go to jail and she knows that what she has done is something that can be construed as completely illegal.

Anna obliges when Nicole summons her to the jail because Nicole implies that she knows something. At the prison, Nicole accuses her of stealing her baby. Leann says, “Anna is dumbfounded and appalled. She denies, denies, denies. She wants to leave town with her good name intact. She’s not giving away any information if she doesn’t have to.”

Yet, Anna does realize the jig is up and she asks Nicole what she wants. Nicole wants Anna to use her friendship with the governor to get her out of jail. “Anna can’t believe that Nicole would suggest anything like that,” says Leann. “She and the governor didn’t have that kind of relationship. How is she supposed to do such a thing? It’s impossible.” Nicole tells her she better do it, or she will turn her in.

Anna crashes a fund-raiser at Victor’s mansion to approach Governor Ford. Anna works her way into the house and past Victor. She approaches the governor and flirts with him. “He is not above humoring her. He listens to what Anna has to say, “says Leann.

Finally, she works up the courage to ask for a pardon for Nicole. The governor doesn’t react well. He says No. Leann says, “Anna stands there with egg on her face, thinking, ‘What am I going to do now?’ She’s not going to give up that easy. She’ll think of something.”

When asked if she is sticking around for a while, Leann says, “I’m here through March and into April. Then I’m gone for a little bit. That’s all I know.”

She talks about Thaao and going out to dinner with him for her birthday. As for him coming back as Tony, she says, “I just don’t know. Truly, I don’t know anything. But I really think anything can happen. It is a soap opera!”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sounds like Anna's time is coming to an end. Understandable. She's filled her purpose, and I never thought for a second that they would actually give Anna anything else after this whole Sydney storyline wraps up.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

It was such a nice surprise to get Anna back and glad they are using her. This sounds fun.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Mar 11 2010, 03:17 PM
Sounds like Anna's time is coming to an end. Understandable. She's filled her purpose, and I never thought for a second that they would actually give Anna anything else after this whole Sydney storyline wraps up.
She said she would be gone for "a little bit" after April. That doesn't sound like gone. It sounds like they have a plan to bring her back that they told her about.

This all sounds good. Anna/Nicole and Anna crashing the fundraiser should be interesting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Hmmmm. I wonder if Anna has to lean on EJ to buy a pardon for Nicole. If that happens... LOL at EJ's big stupid revenge on Sami resulting in not only Sami getting her kid back but Nicole being out of jail and Nicole no longer being punished for what she did to him at all.

This show. Ugh.

But very nice to see Anna being featured in one of these articles. I wonder if LH means she is taping through March into April or she's taped episodes for March into April?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Mar 11 2010, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm. I wonder if Anna has to lean on EJ to buy a pardon for Nicole. If that happens... LOL at EJ's big stupid revenge on Sami resulting in not only Sami getting her kid back but Nicole being out of jail and Nicole no longer being punished for what she did to him at all.

This show. Ugh.

But very nice to see Anna being featured in one of these articles. I wonder if LH means she is taping through March into April or she's taped episodes for March into April?

I think she means taping. That is usually what actors mean when they talk in those terms.

I'm wondering if Calliope plays a role in Anna leaving the canvas for a little while.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply