Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 3/15 - 3/19
Topic Started: Mar 12 2010, 06:57 PM (11,675 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Does anybody have the link to that site that uploads every episode in its entirety? Not the youtube site...it's in another language. I lost the link when my hard drive crashed a couple of months ago, and I can't even think of the name of it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Do you mean Hulu?
http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Days+of+our+Lives&st=0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 21 2010, 10:13 PM
No, this is a Days board. I don't know what all is on it (because it's not English. Dutch maybe?), but the show is uploaded in two different formats every day.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Mar 21 2010, 10:17 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 21 2010, 10:13 PM
No, this is a Days board. I don't know what all is on it (because it's not English. Dutch maybe?), but the show is uploaded in two different formats every day.
Hmmm...I'm at a loss on that one. :-/

dooldooldool

lysie
Mar 21 2010, 10:05 PM
Does anybody have the link to that site that uploads every episode in its entirety? Not the youtube site...it's in another language. I lost the link when my hard drive crashed a couple of months ago, and I can't even think of the name of it.
Watch it on nbc.com. In it's entirety. The most recent 10 episodes. And counted by NBC as a viewed (and thus loved) program. This isn't 2005 anymore. Renegade viewing on unauthorized sites only hurts your shows.

It's also on hulu.com (which is half-owned by NBC) and licensed to the AOL Download site.

I guess I am am an old geezer. I just don't get the tween love for all things youtube. Archived and old shows, OK. That serves a purpose. Frolicking kitties, OK. Maybe a random music video, fine. But why watch an unauthorized bootleg copy from someone's DVR with bad editing, random translation on the screen, or flashing/whirring/blinking bugs floating around the screen telling you to tune into Local 6 Action News for "Sell Your Gold Now" stories.

But miss an episode on NBC and SoapNet? Just fire up the official site and view a crystal clear 100% high-quality feed.

lysie
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Mar 21 2010, 10:36 PM
lysie
Mar 21 2010, 10:05 PM
Watch it on nbc.com. In it's entirety. The most recent 10 episodes. And counted by NBC as a viewed (and thus loved) program. This isn't 2005 anymore. Renegade viewing on unauthorized sites only hurts your shows.

It's also on hulu.com (which is half-owned by NBC) and licensed to the AOL Download site.

I guess I am am an old geezer. I just don't get the tween love for all things youtube. Archived and old shows, OK. That serves a purpose. Frolicking kitties, OK. Maybe a random music video, fine. But why watch an unauthorized bootleg copy from someone's DVR with bad editing, random translation on the screen, or flashing/whirring/blinking bugs floating around the screen telling you to tune into Local 6 Action News for "Sell Your Gold Now" stories.

But miss an episode on NBC and SoapNet? Just fire up the official site and view a crystal clear 100% high-quality feed.
NBC videos don't work well on my computer. I can barely stand to watch the promos, let alone the whole 40 minutes.

six
Member Avatar

http://s7.zetaboards.com/SalemPlace/index/

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Mar 21 2010, 10:47 PM
Someone else just sent it to me, too. Thanks! My DVR taped dead air most of this week, and so far my other internet options have only semi-worked.

six
Member Avatar

NP. That used to be my go to place back before DVRs and hulu.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Mar 21 2010, 10:59 PM
NP. That used to be my go to place back before DVRs and hulu.
Mine, too. I don't know that I've gone there since I got the DVR which is probably why I couldn't think of the name of it, lol.

OliveAnn

ladyofthelake
Mar 20 2010, 05:55 PM
cici03
Mar 20 2010, 05:50 PM
OliveAnn
Mar 18 2010, 06:04 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

That`s what I was thinking too -- the bed made her performances unwatcheable????
why, of course! She can't emote if she can't move! Plus, it was psychological. She was confined to a bed like a baby to a crib, and thus, wanted to be babied.
If you're joking, a good joke. If you're not, than MB needs to have a talk with a psychologist. In all the years I've been watching this show, I've seen actors do some brilliant work while tied to a bed. So, a bed isn't an excuse for being lousy.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

OliveAnn
Mar 22 2010, 01:52 AM
ladyofthelake
Mar 20 2010, 05:55 PM
cici03
Mar 20 2010, 05:50 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
why, of course! She can't emote if she can't move! Plus, it was psychological. She was confined to a bed like a baby to a crib, and thus, wanted to be babied.
If you're joking, a good joke. If you're not, than MB needs to have a talk with a psychologist. In all the years I've been watching this show, I've seen actors do some brilliant work while tied to a bed. So, a bed isn't an excuse for being lousy.
Oh, it definitely isn't a good excuse. For some reason though he acting was extra terrible in the hospital bed scenes. The screaming and acting babyish (that is where the crib joke is coming from) was horrible. Now that she is out of there, she is getting more tolerable again (for some of us anyway).

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

It was a joke.

Days4Life

I must not be a very fashionable person, because I thought Sami looked good in that dress. I wasn't crazy about the tights, but then I never like colored tights. I had a saleslady try to sell me some the other day, and I was horrified at the thought.

Most of the story with Rafe and the FBI isn't factual so I guess it's conceivable that Sami could work for them but as someone who has dealt with government clearances, in real life...no way. But she needs to get a job somewhere or maybe she could follow up on Brady's suggestion from a few months ago and open a daycare center.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Mar 22 2010, 09:53 AM
I must not be a very fashionable person, because I thought Sami looked good in that dress.
I'll be unfashionable right along with you. I thought the color looked good on her and the same colored tights didn't bother me.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Mar 22 2010, 10:16 AM
Days4Life
Mar 22 2010, 09:53 AM
I must not be a very fashionable person, because I thought Sami looked good in that dress.
I'll be unfashionable right along with you. I thought the color looked good on her and the same colored tights didn't bother me.
I liked it too, even the tights. She looked like a big tube of lipstick. My only complaint is the sleeves, lol. Short sleeves or cap sleeves are my new thing that bugs me, can't they just be a little longer so they don't make your arms look beefy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply