Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Do they know something we don't?; Future of Days reference in Parade mag
Topic Started: Mar 15 2010, 04:37 PM (2,410 Views)
EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I read that Sunday morning,and yes it said that.I panicked a bit
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

lastDays
Mar 17 2010, 07:36 PM
I think Parade got confused DOOL with ATWT
I don't remember who it was, but there was another newspaper/magazine that got Days and ATWT mixed up recently. That's odd. I'm not hearing them mix up ATWT and any other soap.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Noticed the promo woman,tweeted she had an announcement tommorow..hmm

Deleted User
Deleted User

LOL who would get ATWT mixed up with DAYS? Days is the better soap thats the differance. & if Passions got picked up by Directv then so can Days..
Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

They were talking about Suzanne Rogers.Someone had asked if she was still on DOOL..and they said,yes,but they better tune in,cause it was possible,DOOL may be cancelled in Sept.It said it,I read it.I dont know how they could have gotten it confused,with ATWT,when they initial question,was about SR?

Criss33
Member Avatar

Does anyone know when we will find out if the show is renewed or not, has anyone heard anything more??!!I know they were is discussions with NBC this week, but that is all :ermm:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

The promo chick,said she would make some announcement today..not sure what it is

judith
Member Avatar

I read the Parade article, too. I am now wondering , unless an announcement to the contrary has been made that I am unaware of, if Calliope and Shane returning is leading up to a Grand Finale for this program. Hope not. I have watched Days off and on since I was a child in the 1960's. It was quality time spent with my grandmother and mother during the hot summer afternoons. :frustration:

judith
Member Avatar

YIPPPEEE!!!!! I just read elsewhere that Days has been renewed through 2011!!! :cheer:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Well thats good.Kinda figured it tho,the way the promo chick worded it yesterday

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply