Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 3/15
Topic Started: Mar 15 2010, 04:43 PM (2,761 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Get the popcorn ready, Sami slapping Nicole is only the appetizer - they get into an all out catfight!

lysie
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Mar 15 2010, 04:47 PM
Get the popcorn ready, Sami slapping Nicole is only the appetizer - they get into an all out catfight!
Good gosh. Again? Didn't we just do that?

I forgot we still were waiting for Adrienne. Man...ugh.

Thanks, though!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Mar 15 2010, 04:47 PM
:eyeroll: Oh, goody. Catfights are so lame and stupid.

But thanks for posting the info, both of you!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Nicole kicks her butt! I'm tired of Sami slapping her. She's not Marlena. Kick her tail, Nicole!

BradyB

I can hardly wait to see Adrienne again. Is she coming this week?

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Judi Evans looks fab! Can't wait to see her back on screen!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Aw, BonnieAdrienne is back!! :hail:

I seriously thought that was Mia in the Sami/Nicole picture! Anyway, Sami has a lot of nerve slapping someone! After all she's done in her past...pft. Puh-Lease. :eyeroll:

And before anyone says that Nicole stole her baby so she deserves to be slapped, Sami stole her own mother's child, so back you savages! :jedi:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Mar 15 2010, 05:07 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^Nicole got some skilzin the joint so she should be the winner...unless they decide to sprinkle the glitter over Sami..PLEASE..this is when I hate Sami the most!

TKO Nicole..round 2!

daisy132

Liz<3Days
Mar 15 2010, 05:17 PM
^Nicole got some skilzin the joint so she should be the winner...unless they decide to sprinkle the glitter over Sami..PLEASE..this is when I hate Sami the most!

TKO Nicole..round 2!
I agree with you there. Nicole could take Sami on and beat the he** out of her.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Judi looks great! I can't wait for the first Justin and Adrienne scene.

Nicole needs to kick Sami's ass.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

Happy to see Nicole back in a dress and not an orange JUMP SUIT!

Quote:

Finally! A real Sami/Nicole showdown..

Quote:

ADRIANNE!!! LOL!!

Quote:

What is the Victster & Vivster plotting? :popcorn:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days

TKO Nicole..round 2!
ICAM about Nicole. I'm so tired of Sami slapping her. Nicole needs to kick her ass ASAP!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These all look good. I'm excited to see Adrianne again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Good to see Judi again!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

What do you guys think of Louise Sorel's new hairstyle? You can't really see it in the pic but she has straight bangs now with the rest of it curly. It actually looks really nice.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Mar 15 2010, 05:38 PM
Liz<3Days

TKO Nicole..round 2!
ICAM about Nicole. I'm so tired of Sami slapping her. Nicole needs to kick her ass ASAP!
No shit! This is also when I hate Sami the most - the self righteous little bitch thinks she is the only one who gets away with shit. Kick her ass, Nicole...don't hold back!
I also hate cat fights...at least it isn't about a guy, but still. So stupid.

Are they thinking of doing an Adrianne/Justin/Hope story? Cuz with Carly looking to go Dan's way, and Bo off camera for a bit, what is Hope to do?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I hope Nicole kicks some Sami butt.

HJBJDJ

OneBadKitty
Mar 15 2010, 06:00 PM
What do you guys think of Louise Sorel's new hairstyle? You can't really see it in the pic but she has straight bangs now with the rest of it curly. It actually looks really nice.
When I was watching today I was trying to figure out if it was a wig or not. It sort of looked fake to me.

I think the color is way to dark for her. Her face looks so very pale especially with that vibrant I really don't know what color to call it, hair. It's also way to dark for her age. Needs some softening up.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

darraholic
Mar 15 2010, 06:30 PM
I hope Nicole kicks some Sami butt.
Ditto.

These pics look great. I'm excited to see Fay and Adrienne.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply