Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 3/15
Topic Started: Mar 15 2010, 04:43 PM (2,792 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

I hope Nicole bodyslams Sami on that pier.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

ADRIENNE!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by talbab1994, Mar 15 2010, 08:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

aimees76
Mar 15 2010, 08:00 PM
:)

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks so much Kitty!

Love all the sneaks. Judi looks so good.

Cat fights may be lame, but sometimes they are fun. Lots of pent up frustration in this one.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Aliaron
Mar 15 2010, 04:54 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Nicole kicks her butt! I'm tired of Sami slapping her. She's not Marlena. Kick her tail, Nicole!
Nicole deserved way more than getting slapped twice but she was pregnant so they had to hold off! I'm so glad we're finally getting that payoff! I don't think I've every seen a soap catfight..

AlisonLou

Alligato
Mar 15 2010, 06:22 PM
Mirage75
Mar 15 2010, 05:38 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 15 2010, 05:17 PM
^Nicole got some skilzin the joint so she should be the winner...unless they decide to sprinkle the glitter over Sami..PLEASE..this is when I hate Sami the most!

TKO Nicole..round 2!
ICAM about Nicole. I'm so tired of Sami slapping her. Nicole needs to kick her ass ASAP!
No shit! This is also when I hate Sami the most - the self righteous little bitch thinks she is the only one who gets away with shit. Kick her ass, Nicole...don't hold back!
I also hate cat fights...at least it isn't about a guy, but still. So stupid.

Are they thinking of doing an Adrianne/Justin/Hope story? Cuz with Carly looking to go Dan's way, and Bo off camera for a bit, what is Hope to do?
Hope's getting her own story. Justin and Adrienne are only recurring characters so I don't see them doing much of a story with them.
Hope and Justin as a couple would end up being Days most boring couple! Besides Hope is still married to Bo. I don't see her doing anything with Justin while she is still married! If Hope did anything with Justin then what she did with him would be no different to what Bo did with Carly. Hope will then be in Carly's shoes and trying to justify herself to Adrienne! I hope Adrienne gives it to Hope. She is the reason Justin stuck around Salem and didn't go home and work things out with his wife. Hope has kept him from his family by constantly involving him in her problems! I hope Adrienne gives it to Justin too for his behaviour! He was too busy trying to get with Hope to care about his wife and family!

I am looking forward to Adrienne returning though! And seeing her with Justin! I would like to see a Justin and Adrienne story just not with Hope in it. I don't want another triangle! Although I would like to see a Carly/Justin/Adrienne triangle! It would be more interesting!
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 15 2010, 09:26 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 15 2010, 08:00 PM
Sure! She body-slams Sami -that knocks some sense into her and Nicole roles off the pier and into the water in the process! :cheer:

Kiren
Member Avatar

I didn't know Nicole would be out this week! Kick her skinny ass Sami!! :cheer:

Interested to see Adrienne - always love seeing characters from the past return!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see that Nicole's out of jail when she has scenes with Fay.

Now that neither Arianne Zucker or Alison Sweeney are pregnant, I want to see a knock-down, drag-out catfight! Meow!!!

Adrienne!!! :applause: So glad she's back to the blonde hair.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Nicole looks great in that picture with Fay. I love the dress and I'm looking forward to summer wardrobe.

I didn't recognize Adrienne at first, I thought it was Liz.

Meh to the Sami/Nicole battle at least it is about someone worthy (sydney). I'd rather they teamed up with Anna and took turns giving Ej an ass whooping.

Can't tell who looks grumpier in the pic of Viv and Vic :shrug:

Thanks for the pictures.

Manda1

How could TPTB get it so wrong? I have no interest in watching a catfight between these two! I want to see both of them take turns to pulverise EJ. He deserves to have his teeth kicked in by these two ladies....but I must say this scene gives me hope that EJ definitely has a butt kicking coming from someone down the pipeline! :popcorn:

I'm already rooting for Nicole to come out of jail and start to get a clue about EJ as Sami obviously has none! :lol:

chante

woh when is this going to all happen, i can't wait

AlisonLou

Judging by that pic of Carly I'm guessing she has seen Lawrence's grave. According to today's Canadian day ahead recap
Spoiler: click to toggle

Keith
Member Avatar

Judi's hair is very Paulina from AW. Very fitting for Adrienne's character and her conservative attitude, in comparison to Judi's Bonnie. Plenty of time has gone by, but I think that look can help the audience meet Adrienne without thinking of Bonnie. Can't wait for her to show up! Wonder when she first airs?
Edited by Keith, Mar 16 2010, 12:16 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm kind of hoping for a little of Paulina's spunk in Judi's Adrienne.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Keith
Mar 16 2010, 12:16 PM
Judi's hair is very Paulina from AW. Very fitting for Adrienne's character and her conservative attitude, in comparison to Judi's Bonnie. Plenty of time has gone by, but I think that look can help the audience meet Adrienne without thinking of Bonnie. Can't wait for her to show up! Wonder when she first airs?
She has to be airing within the next week or two. Those pictures are from Sony, and someone usually screws up and posts pictures two weeks in advance by mistake.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

There is an Adrienne spoiler for next week, so next week is when Judi first airs.

These screen caps should be for the week of 3/29.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 16 2010, 02:42 PM
There is an Adrienne spoiler for next week, so next week is when Judi first airs.

These screen caps should be for the week of 3/29.
Thanks Angie. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I heard Judi first airs March 26 but I have no formal confirmation on that.

These look great. I love Judi's hair. Very Paulina-like indeed.

Love Nicole being out of jail. I love that we get a Sami/Nicole catfight too. It's like the show is making up for not being able to do one when Ari was pregnant.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm not crazy about Judi's hair. It's such an "old" cut. It reminds me of a Susan Seaforth Hayes 'do.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply