Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 3/15
Topic Started: Mar 15 2010, 04:43 PM (3,767 Views)
AlisonLou

Alligato
Mar 15 2010, 06:22 PM
Mirage75
Mar 15 2010, 05:38 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 15 2010, 05:17 PM
^Nicole got some skilzin the joint so she should be the winner...unless they decide to sprinkle the glitter over Sami..PLEASE..this is when I hate Sami the most!

TKO Nicole..round 2!
ICAM about Nicole. I'm so tired of Sami slapping her. Nicole needs to kick her ass ASAP!
No shit! This is also when I hate Sami the most - the self righteous little bitch thinks she is the only one who gets away with shit. Kick her ass, Nicole...don't hold back!
I also hate cat fights...at least it isn't about a guy, but still. So stupid.

Are they thinking of doing an Adrianne/Justin/Hope story? Cuz with Carly looking to go Dan's way, and Bo off camera for a bit, what is Hope to do?
Hope's getting her own story. Justin and Adrienne are only recurring characters so I don't see them doing much of a story with them.
Hope and Justin as a couple would end up being Days most boring couple! Besides Hope is still married to Bo. I don't see her doing anything with Justin while she is still married! If Hope did anything with Justin then what she did with him would be no different to what Bo did with Carly. Hope will then be in Carly's shoes and trying to justify herself to Adrienne! I hope Adrienne gives it to Hope. She is the reason Justin stuck around Salem and didn't go home and work things out with his wife. Hope has kept him from his family by constantly involving him in her problems! I hope Adrienne gives it to Justin too for his behaviour! He was too busy trying to get with Hope to care about his wife and family!

I am looking forward to Adrienne returning though! And seeing her with Justin! I would like to see a Justin and Adrienne story just not with Hope in it. I don't want another triangle! Although I would like to see a Carly/Justin/Adrienne triangle! It would be more interesting!
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 15 2010, 09:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Judging by that pic of Carly I'm guessing she has seen Lawrence's grave. According to today's Canadian day ahead recap
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply