Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controversial Former DAYS Writer Dishes the Dirt!; Warning: Don't read if you are easily offended...
Topic Started: Mar 16 2010, 02:07 AM (24,821 Views)
AlisonLou

Wow! She's right about Gary Tomlin's stories being painfully boring! The current ones are dragging on too long and are becoming boring! I feel the Bo/Carly/Hope sl could have been soo much better!
After reading this it makes me wonder just why they have sidelined Peter Reckell for two months!
It makes me wonder if they are changing the sl!
I'm kinda shocked she came out about the Kristian Alfonso stuff! Although many have talked about her thin appearance but I prefer not too so I've stayed away from that. To me it's rude. If she does have an eating problem though they should get her help.
I'm kinda shocked at the fact that a writer didn't want to write for Kristian Alfonso?
I wonder which one?
I would've thought any writer would love to write for her character!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Lord have mercy @ this "man sharing" story, LoL. Billie telling Hope to shower with her because "we're sisters" -- Bo confessing his wet dreams in church -- Celeste having a premonition about Bo/Hope/Billie in a coffin together because Billie was planning a threesome suicide. Oy vey.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

She sounds completely off her rocker, but her storyline ideas are hilarious. :D

King
Member Avatar

This lady is a dumb hoe. What an attention whore this woman is.

Not again, is all I have to say about her.

TINA222
Member Avatar

This woman is nuts but funny as hell. So KA is a racist homophobe and AS is a piggy faced racist bitch and Gary is gay. Gee shocker. :rolleyes: Well I already knew two were true anyway. :lol: We know the ones he is banging in his office. Hi Galen!!! :wave: To bad the story about james wasnt true. Nice visual though. :tounge:
Edited by TINA222, Mar 16 2010, 08:59 AM.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

thanks for posting. this was entertaining to say the least. love the gay will storyline idea, though i've heard other fans propose the idea in the past.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

This woman sounds like she's off her rocker! :hypnotize: One would have to be to have had a "relationship" with OBL. :run:

darraholic
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 16 2010, 09:13 AM
This woman sounds like she's off her rocker! :hypnotize: One would have to be to have had a "relationship" with OBL. :run:
I think it's the other way around. Osama must have been off his rocker to be with her.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I always thought AS had the nose of a pig so her miss Piggy comment made me laugh.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 16 2010, 09:14 AM
JANALH
Mar 16 2010, 09:13 AM
I think it's the other way around. Osama must have been off his rocker to be with her.
I think it's both,then again that son of a bitch murderer has CLEARLY been off his rocker for decades,anyone he is around is a clear psychopath,just like he is.

I am not shocked about the KA stuff,she does look like she needs to eat several giant double cheeseburgers.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 16 2010, 09:55 AM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Can NOT picture Abe turning into ab abusive husband. It would have been SO out of character! Might have made him interesting, but after the Faye storyline it hardly would have rung true. It seems like Kola would only have done that because Abe is black, which is bs IMO.

I can't say the three Kola mentions being all high and mighty hardly surprises me. I wonder if Kristian has prevented Renee from getting solid storyline over the years? Hearing this, I wouldn't be very surprised.

So this bitch is responsible for EJ? He never should have been Susan's SORASed son. Though her outlook for him would have been much brighter than this current version. Looks she wanted Sami gone, haha. Join the club!

Will = gay? Hardly a new idea, but I would have liked to see this happen. Still, I'm glad the character's been allowed to grow up more naturally with barely any SORAS.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

King
Mar 16 2010, 08:42 AM
This lady is a dumb hoe. What an attention whore this woman is.

Not again, is all I have to say about her.
Okay, thanks for consolidating Kenny so I could grasp everything Kola said last night. I missed a lot. I didn't know everything that was aid until reading this.

KING, you are right.

Some of this may be true. I don't doubt her storyideas, and we all know she created EJ, and did the black glove.

Kristian a racist......hmmmm. Close minded, yes. A little concerned about OBL mistress writing at Days....No Doubt. An all out racist and concerned about an african american writing for her...NO!

I can see Dee upset, but Dee is also open minded and a very liberal feminist behind the scenes. Had Ms. Boof had time to prove herself, Dee would've come right around.

Alison is Alison, and is what she is.

Some of this is probably true, some is overblown and exagerrated, and some of it is horse shit.

Beth
Member Avatar

If she truly wrote that stuff; she has embarassed herself and everyone who has tried to support her. She is the one spewing hateful, racist comments. Her proposed story lines would have been cliche' and stereotypical (a black man beating his wife or a having Celeste use the N-word). The attempt to be shocking like JER by adding in gay characters and a trio of lovers; PLEASE? I watched Passions and I loved it but I do not want my DOOL turning into a zoo run by a racist, bigot who slept with Osama BinLaden. If I were James Scott; I would be totally offended by her posting she had sexual contact with me at work. I would sue her for slander.

The second comments posted sound like a professional with an opinion that is capable of speaking her mind without being profane or disgusting. I don't think the same person wrote them. For her sake, I hope she didn't.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daysfanatic79
Mar 16 2010, 12:20 PM
Some of this is probably true, some is overblown and exagerrated, and some of it is horse shit.
Yeah, I agree.

Last night was crazy!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Sounds like somebody is all of a sudden off her meds.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If I were James Scott I would be pissed about what this bitch said,can we really take the word of a woman who slept with someone involved with one of the most despicable acts against america.I can CLEARLY see why people would have issues with her,it doesn't make you racist.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 16 2010, 01:31 PM.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

I don't know too much about Kola but wasn't her claim that she was the sexual slave of OBL? Not like they met online at Craig list and had some long romantic courtship. Didn't he abduct her and force her to "service" him and I suppose she just made the best of the situation?

I can understand some people being nervous about this though because I understand that she allegedly had a fatwa on her head because she wrote a book about her experience with OBL and has condemned the Islamic religion. There have been many who questioned if the OBL "relationship" ever really happened.

I don't find it hard to believe that AS, KA & DH are bitches? Racist ... serious allegation and I don't know. Prejudice ... isn't everyone on some level.

Is KA questioning KB ability to write for a white woman any different than Victoria Rowell's same concern about white HWs writing for black women/people in general? Just asking. I know that ww in soaps haven't experienced the marginalization and invisibility that bw have into to a smaller extent but I wouldn't call her a racist merely for voicing the question.

Edited by shytstarter, Mar 16 2010, 02:01 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 16 2010, 01:29 PM
If I were James Scott I would be pissed about what this bitch said,can we really take the word of a woman who slept with someone involved with one of the most despicable acts against america.I can CLEARLY see why people would have issues with her,it doesn't make you racist.
I believe some of it because it fits with some things we already knew and saw play out, but a lot of it was just her opinions and ideas. How far those opinions and ideas actually went...I don't know. I don't care. It was pretty darn entertaining, though. I agree, though, about why people would have issues with her beyond race.

six
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Mar 16 2010, 01:32 PM
I don't know too much about Kola but wasn't her claim that she was the sexual slave of OBL? Not like they met online at Craig list and had some long romantic courtship. Didn't he abduct her and force her to "service" him and I suppose she just made the best of the situation?
You can read an excerpt from the book here.

From how they met -
Quote:

The first night I met him, at a restaurant, I ran out the door, gripped by terror, and drove home. Relieved that his henchmen hadn't followed me, I ran a bath, lounged in the cold bathwater, then changed into a flowing silk robe. There was a bang on the door, and I could hear shouting: “Hey, black girl!” When I opened the door, there was Osama bin Laden and his seven-man posse.
Certainly doesn't sound like a situation she was happy to be in, and she talks about abuse too, but I haven't read the whole book.

There were definitely reasons besides race where I could see why she'd be bothered, and I never heard any rumors about AS being bothered by having a black love interest (the guy who played Brandon, can't remember his name). I also remember the rumors about KA wanting a guy fired. Who knows though. True or not, the thread was very entertaining.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kola sounds full of shit.

As unhappy as I was with Hogan her idea of making Abe an abusive husband is REPULSIVE, the submarine people sounds even stupider than the tarot card brainwashing of Steve, and her illiterate prostitute Mimi twin Tallullah sounds even worse than Willow, one of the worst characters in DOOL history.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply