Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: List of Actors Returning for Alice's Sendoff
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 01:05 PM (11,958 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Popular Stars Back To DAYS
Digest has obtained the list of actors who have been asked to return for Alice’s sendoff: Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura Horton), Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Roark Critchlow (Mike Horton), Maree Cheatham (Marie Horton), Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas Horton), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Johnson), Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Lisa Trusel (Melissa Anderson) are all reportedly returning to Salem. "Most of them aren't coming back for just one day," says an insider. "Some will appear in a few episodes." Frances Reid (ex-Alice) passed away on February 3 and Digest reported exclusively that the show had big plans to bring a slew of stars back to say good-bye. TVGuidemagazine.com reported earlier that Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) is also reprising the role of superspy Shane Donovan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Awesome. They have a pretty good list there!

Thanks for posting!

Mason
Member Avatar

Good list.

But I still want to see Deidre Hall back, too.

And they really couldn't get Michael T. Weiss back as Mike for even ONE episode?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Wish they were bringing a different Mike back! But that's a pretty good list. I hope Patsy and Charlie cross paths on-screen! Glad Kayla will be back, too.

lysie
Member Avatar

Not too shabby. But not perfect either.

Deidre Hall was asking for a Marlena/Alice clip yesterday.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Good list, these are the people I was hoping would return.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks for postin

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Mar 17 2010, 01:09 PM
Good list.

But I still want to see Deidre Hall back, too.

And they really couldn't get Michael T. Weiss back as Mike for even ONE episode?
Agreed. Ugh, I LOATHE Roark Critchlow's version of Mike. Gag.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Wow great list of actors!! I will be nice to see all of them back!!
Thanks for posting!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I am shocked at that list. I didn't expect the show to bother with Roark Critchlow or Christie Clark? I love that Christie's coming back. I wonder if we'll see any interaction between Carrie and Mike? There has to be at least one scene with Sami and Carrie.

I love that Mary Beth Evans is returning. And Jamie Lyn Bauer. I've really missed her.

Where's Deidre?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I liked Roark as Mike.

Ellie

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 01:11 PM
It wasn't for this.

How disgusting is that that they wouldn't ask her? I mean really. Marlena and Alice had a mother/daughter type of relationship since the 70's. Honestly, Days can't even 'do the right thing' when the show's longtime matriarch passes away. They're honoring the memory of someone who had such commitment and integrity by making selfish decisions. Can't say Frances would have been proud.

Alin89
Member Avatar

im doubtful that deidre would come back

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 01:13 PM
I am shocked at that list. I didn't expect the show to bother with Roark Critchlow or Christie Clark? I love that Christie's coming back. I wonder if we'll see any interaction between Carrie and Mike? There has to be at least one scene with Sami and Carrie.
I hope to hell not. We don't need any reminders of that gagworthy pairing.

Mason
Member Avatar

soapoperafan01
Mar 17 2010, 01:14 PM
For Frances, I think she would in a heartbeat. Which leads me to believe they didn't ask her.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
lysie
It wasn't for this.

How disgusting is that that they wouldn't ask her? I mean really. Marlena and Alice had a mother/daughter type of relationship since the 70's. Honestly, Days can't even 'do the right thing' when the show's longtime matriarch passes away. They're honoring the memory of someone who had such commitment and integrity by making selfish decisions. Can't say Frances would have been proud.

What was it for? I knew she hadn't been asked back, but I thought they might be using a clip or something.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 17 2010, 01:16 PM
soapoperafan01
For Frances, I think she would in a heartbeat. Which leads me to believe they didn't ask her.
She said that they have not asked her.

Ellie

lysie
Ellie
lysie
It wasn't for this.

What was it for? I knew she hadn't been asked back, but I thought they might be using a clip or something.
They didn't ask her.

It was for a private memorial service/tribute that the cast and crew are having for her.

Mason
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 01:17 PM
Mason
soapoperafan01
She said that they have not asked her.
Not surprised. :hmmph:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply