Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: List of Actors Returning for Alice's Sendoff
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 01:05 PM (11,937 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

I'm super excited about this list. I'm glad that Missy Reeves is coming and I'm glad everyone in charge is taking this seriously. I hope Jennifer can stay awhile. It's weird tho... You read this list and get excited, but then you realize why they are coming and kind of dread it. Should be interesting to say the least!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Wow.... Collin looks fantastic these days!! He should come back as Shawn, no doubt. I met him at a Days fan event years ago. He was just a kid but super nice..... Great idea folks!

paul89

james0479
Mar 21 2010, 09:00 AM
Wow.... Collin looks fantastic these days!! He should come back as Shawn, no doubt. I met him at a Days fan event years ago. He was just a kid but super nice..... Great idea folks!
we should ask him he wanna go back to days ??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Christie Clark posted this on her blog earlier today.

"Hello,

So, many of you have heard that I'm going back to DAYS for a quick stint to honor Frances Reid. Very pleased to be asked to return for this special show. Frances was an amazing lady, who was full of fire and had a very special glimmer in her all knowing eyes. When I was young(about 13 years old) I got to work with her a lot. Tom and Alice were our neighbors on the show and I was always following Frankie and Jennifer around Salem.

Anyway, very excited to see all of my friends and meet some new folks.

Talk to you soon,
Christie"

http://christiemclark.blogspot.com/

paul89

Sindacco
Mar 21 2010, 12:48 PM

"Hello,

So, many of you have heard that I'm going back to DAYS for a quick stint to honor Frances Reid. Very pleased to be asked to return for this special show. Frances was an amazing lady, who was full of fire and had a very special glimmer in her all knowing eyes. When I was young(about 13 years old) I got to work with her a lot. Tom and Alice were our neighbors on the show and I was always following Frankie and Jennifer around Salem.

Talk to you soon,
Christie"

wowo so sweet
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Mar 21 2010, 12:48 PM

"Hello,

Talk to you soon,
Christie"

I'm really excited to see her again. I wish she could stick around for longer than just one or two episodes.

KMan101
Member Avatar

They never should of let her go last time. Carrie is very needed on this show. I want her to be the good sister and Sami continue to be the bitch. Sami as a shrill whiner heroine AIN'T working.

Taelyn

Drew
Mar 20 2010, 08:03 PM
Taelyn
Mar 20 2010, 07:43 PM
Drew
Mar 20 2010, 12:12 PM
Perhaps you should re-read that post of mine that you've dug up. I said Beemer's Shawn was not needed as there is no way ABC will loan out Jason Cook who actually had scenes with her. I stand by that.
Well I posted it as you wrote it.. I have no clue how you meant it.. You began with "Shawn is not needed" ..
But anyway its not worth debating, you dont like Jason Cook, You dont like Jarlena, and as I do it only makes sense that Im going to stand by my feelings and thoughts as well.. But we are all free to like and dislike who we want, My only point is that since BB had no real scenes or anything to offer to a memorial for Alice, Id rather simply have Bo and Hope think back and show some Jason Cook clips since they WERE VERY close.
... and COMPLETED that sentence with things you're deliberately leaving out each time you bring this up and try to twist my words! I say Beemer's Shawn is not needed, you tell me I've said Shawn is not relevant. Two completely different words with different definitions. I'm done conversing with you on this subject.
:sheep: Im not trying to twist anything I copied a complete post YOU made and didnt leave anything out,check your post history. I agreed Beemer wouldnot be appropriate, but Jasons shawn was needed even if only in clips.

Posted: Mar 17 2010, 10:39 AM Forum DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion View full topic
Shawn's not needed, since the only Shawn they possibly could have arranged would have been Beemer (aka, the good Shawn). You'd think after the bum rush he and Martha got, doing Days a favour wouldnt be high on his priorities.

I dont know why your upset that I simply dont agree on Shawn Douglas's importance, and that he IS needed.
I think you are twisting my meaning, but whatever.. as you say we can stop now, Upsetting you was not my intent.
:drunk:

Manny
Member Avatar

I love Christe Clark and Carrie. She was always a classic example for a true heroine to me... along with Missy Reeves' Jennifer.
Edited by Manny, Mar 22 2010, 08:20 AM.

Faye

No Deidre? I thought they would've at least brought Marlena back for one episode! Sounds like a pretty good list though.. :cheer:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

KMan101
Mar 21 2010, 09:25 PM
They never should of let her go last time. Carrie is very needed on this show. I want her to be the good sister and Sami continue to be the bitch. Sami as a shrill whiner heroine AIN'T working.
From your keyboard to TPTB's ears. :hail:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I love Christie Clark and Carrie. Glad that she's coming back and hope they keep her. I usually dont like goodie-goodies but she was one of the first "love stories" I liked on DAYS.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just went to Jamie Lyn Bauer's website and found this picture of her from two years ago. She's looking pretty rough these days.

Posted Image

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

^ Good lord. :o

Quote:

"Hello,

Talk to you soon,
Christie"

Christie Clark :wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by Eric83, Mar 22 2010, 05:16 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I really think they need to reinvigorate the Horton's. Just having Maggie, Hope and Nathan aren't going to cut it. Doug and Julie are only around sporadically, Mickey's dead, Alice is dead, Tom is dead, Marie is MIA, Bill is MIA, Laura is MIA, Jenn is MIA, Melissa is MIA, Sarah WHO?, Lucas is MIA, Tommy WHO?, Sandy WHO?, Nick is MIA, Mike is MIA ... sigh.

Honestly, Shawn Christian should have been cast as Mike and not a new character.
Edited by KMan101, Mar 22 2010, 06:53 PM.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

KMan101
Mar 21 2010, 09:25 PM
ITA!

I really don't recognize Sami anymore.

I don't mind Carrie, without Austin.

tje8375
Member Avatar

Personally I can't wait to see a little Bryan Dattilo. Or a lot for that matter.

Posted Image

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

tje8375
Mar 26 2010, 12:08 AM
Personally I can't wait to see a little Bryan Dattilo. Or a lot for that matter.

Posted Image
I second that! :cheers:

AlisonLou

The Frances Reid Memorial was today according to the various tweets from the actors! I wonder if they were taping the memorial episodes for Alice yet?
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 26 2010, 09:14 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

It's probably coming up. Didn't SOD say the funeral will be in June?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply