Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: List of Actors Returning for Alice's Sendoff
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 01:05 PM (11,872 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 01:17 PM
Mason
Mar 17 2010, 01:16 PM
soapoperafan01
Mar 17 2010, 01:14 PM
im doubtful that deidre would come back
For Frances, I think she would in a heartbeat. Which leads me to believe they didn't ask her.
She said that they have not asked her.
Absolutely ridiculous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fuck you DAYS! Now I'll HAVE to watch this ish!
Quote Post Goto Top

jules

Ellie
Mar 17 2010, 01:14 PM
lysie
Mar 17 2010, 01:11 PM
Deidre Hall was asking for a Marlena/Alice clip yesterday.
It wasn't for this.

How disgusting is that that they wouldn't ask her? I mean really. Marlena and Alice had a mother/daughter type of relationship since the 70's. Honestly, Days can't even 'do the right thing' when the show's longtime matriarch passes away. They're honoring the memory of someone who had such commitment and integrity by making selfish decisions. Can't say Frances would have been proud.

Agreed Ellie...I do believe that Mr. Corday would love us all to forget that John and Marlena ever existed or contributed anything to the history of the show. I can't say that I'm one bit surprised that she was snubbed by him.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Love love this list!

Yeah I guess DH being missing is a bummer, but I love all the others. And so many!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is a fantastic list. Can't wait to see all these fabulous actors return. While Deidre Hall and Mathew Ashford missing is a bummer, I won't lose sleep over it. They've compiled a great group for a fitting tribute.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This is the best news DAYS has had in years. Awesome!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kevc1980
Mar 17 2010, 01:22 PM
This is a fantastic list. Can't wait to see all these fabulous actors return. While Deidre Hall and Mathew Ashford missing is a bummer, I won't lose sleep over it. They've compiled a great group for a fitting tribute.
Yeah, but I'm guessing with Matt that he declined because he's too busy.

I hope Leann Hunley and Arleen Sorkin are around long enough for this.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I just noticed shat Bill and Susan Hayes aren't on the list. Are they still considered recurring and part of the cast? Maybe that's why they weren't included on the list. They have to be part of Alice's sendoff.

I think its a pretty good list otherwise. They can't get Shawn Brady because both actors are on other shows.
Edited by dc cubs, Mar 17 2010, 11:28 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I think the reason they haven't invited Deidre back is because they're ashamed of the way they ushered her (and J&M) out of the show. They're probably scared to face her, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Mar 17 2010, 01:24 PM
I just noticed shat Doug and Susan Hayes aren't on the list.
I think it's a given that those two will be back.

I'm sure more names will be added to the list over the next few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few names drop off either.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Mar 17 2010, 01:24 PM
I just noticed shat Doug and Susan Hayes aren't on the list. Are they still considered recurring and part of the cast? Maybe that's why they weren't included on the list. They have to be part of Alice's sendoff.

I think its a pretty good list otherwise. They can't get Shawn Brady because both actors are on other shows.
There is no doubt Doug and Julie will be there. They wouldn't miss...

donna415
Member Avatar

wow i can't wait to see this, Mike Horton I love Mike Horton

lysie
Member Avatar

I just said this elsewhere, but I'm becoming more and more disappointed the longer I look at the list. I think I was just so happy to see Melissa Reeves' name that I didn't pay much attention.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm shocked that Hall isn't on that list. I'm hoping that changes before the actual scenes are shot. Marlena needs to back back in Salem to say goodbye to Alice. It's only right.

I would've preferred Weiss as Mike, rather than Critchlow, but he's the last Mike Horton, so maybe that's why Corday went with him.

I'm surprised to see Clark coming back. I mean, yes, she grew up on DAYS and Reid was probably like a grandmother to her, but Carrie was never that close to Alice, was she? Oh well. I'm glad she'll be here.

And of course, I'm relieved to see that Marie, Laura, Melissa, Jennifer and Lucas are returning. I understand why Ashford isn't on the last. He's busy with plays and stuff. I didn't expect Jack to be back. I'm sure Jennifer will come back solo and say that JJ stayed back with Jack. However, I would've liked to see Ashley Benson return as Abby.

It sucks that we can't have Shawn back for the funeral, or so it seems as of now. He should be a definite return. Bummer...

I love that Kayla and Kimberly are coming back. Kim came back for Tom's funeral. It's only right that she comes back for Alice's. And it'll be nice to see Mary Beth Evans again. Sucks we can't get Stephen Nichols back. :(
Edited by DrewHamilton, Mar 17 2010, 01:31 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's going to be weird that Bill won't be there.

lysie
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 17 2010, 01:29 PM
I'm shocked that Hall isn't on that list. I'm hoping that changes before the actual scenes are shot. Marlena needs to back back in Salem to say goodbye to Alice. It's only right.

I would've preferred Weiss as Mike, rather than Critchlow, but he's the last Mike Horton, so maybe that's why Corday went with him.

I'm surprised to see Clark coming back. I mean, yes, she grew up on DAYS and Reid was probably like a grandmother to her, but Carrie was never that close to Alice, was she? Oh well. I'm glad she'll be here.

And of course, I'm relieved to see that Marie, Laura, Melissa and Jennifer are returning. I understand why Ashford isn't on the last. He's busy with plays and stuff. I didn't expect Jack to be back. I'm sure Jennifer will come back solo and say that JJ stayed back with Jack. However, I would've liked to see Ashley Benson return as Abby.

It sucks that we can't have Shawn back for the funeral, or so it seems as of now. He should be a definite return. Bummer...

I love that Kayla and Kimberly are coming back. Kim came back for Tom's funeral. It's only right that she comes back for Alice's. And it'll be nice to see Mary Beth Evans again. Sucks we can't get Stephen Nichols back. :(
Carrie called Alice "Grandma Alice" for years.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOW..I'm shocked that DAYS went all out (ok...mostly all out!) They're better be a Carrie/Sami showdown! Now the writing has to be there- flashbacks please!

Good job DAYS!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mason
Mar 17 2010, 01:15 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 01:13 PM
I am shocked at that list. I didn't expect the show to bother with Roark Critchlow or Christie Clark? I love that Christie's coming back. I wonder if we'll see any interaction between Carrie and Mike? There has to be at least one scene with Sami and Carrie.
I hope to hell not. We don't need any reminders of that gagworthy pairing.
Oh yes we do! Mike and Carrie forever!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 01:31 PM
DrewHamilton
Mar 17 2010, 01:29 PM

And of course, I'm relieved to see that Marie, Laura, Melissa and Jennifer are returning. I understand why Ashford isn't on the last. He's busy with plays and stuff. I didn't expect Jack to be back. I'm sure Jennifer will come back solo and say that JJ stayed back with Jack. However, I would've liked to see Ashley Benson return as Abby.

Carrie called Alice "Grandma Alice" for years.
Really? I don't remember that at all. But then again, I didn't start watching until the mid-90s and I'm sure Carrie referred to Alice as that when she was just a child.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Amello
Mar 17 2010, 01:19 PM
Fuck you DAYS! Now I'll HAVE to watch this ish!
I know, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply