Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Calliope and Eugene Reunion?
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 04:08 PM (2,953 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I just need to hang it up and accept that it's never gonna happen...

And with this shitty writing team, it might be for the best.

Congrats to all you Eugene fans though, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

peaches179
Mar 17 2010, 04:25 PM
When I opened this thread, I thought it was going to say that Deidre was returning! :(
Me 2! Hopefully, one day!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:29 PM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:26 PM
They can save ED for later this year when they need another big return for a big story.
To hell with waiting any longer. I've waited twelve years. That's long enough, LoL.
To be fair, I've always kind of disagreed with you on bringing her back before but I do see more reason to bring her back now, with or without Marlena. Seeing how the show is much better with long-range planning now and has brought people in with a purpose and used them with characters they never were used with before, I could see Kristen fitting in. ED is being wasted on Y&R and I think Tomlin and co would do right by her.

dooldooldool

maggs
Mar 17 2010, 04:22 PM
I must say...I love all the returns, but the more announcements that are made about people returning the more pissed off I become. Reason being: when Drake/Dee, Stephen/Mary Beth, and Thaoo/Leann were all fired it was because of the "budget." The more people that they hire help to solitify the fact that all of the "budget" mess was total and complete Bullshit! Fire 6 people to save money, but then hire more people than you fired originally!!
I'm sure many of these out-of-work actors will be working for just above AFTRA scale. True, they will be more costly than the "under-fives" or atmosphere casting, but we are not looking at Big Bucks here.

95% of actors are unemployed.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:32 PM
ED is being wasted on Y&R and I think Tomlin and co would do right by her.
Well, Eileen's actually being written for on Y&R right now. She's getting good stuff. The problem is her character. Ashley Abbott is just about the most boring bitch in daytime.

peaches179

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:27 PM
maggs
Mar 17 2010, 04:23 PM
I figured that's who you were referring to! Love your signature!
Thanks! I jacked it from someone at SoapCity three years ago, LoL.

Eileen and Deidre need to return immediately. Their on-screen rival chemistry was like no other.
Wouldn't it be something if Vivian/Carly and Kristen/Marlena were all on screen together?

Kenny
Member Avatar

peaches179
Mar 17 2010, 04:35 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:27 PM
maggs
Mar 17 2010, 04:23 PM
I figured that's who you were referring to! Love your signature!
Thanks! I jacked it from someone at SoapCity three years ago, LoL.

Eileen and Deidre need to return immediately. Their on-screen rival chemistry was like no other.
Wouldn't it be something if Vivian/Carly and Kristen/Marlena were all on screen together?
:wub:

HJBJDJ

PhoenixRising05
Kenny
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:19 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
LoL, are we talking about the same person?

I was referring to Eileen Davidson.
Oh, well, no LOL.

I was referring more to Deidre because she's the person they need to go get right now. They can save ED for later this year when they need another big return for a big story.
LOL I think you're the only one who didn't know who Kenny was talking about. How you could you NOT know Kenny was talking about Eileen? He's only been screaming from rooftops :soapbox: for her return since as long as we've known him. I know all this talk about Deidre not on the Alice list had your mind skewed that way. :biggrin:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:34 PM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:32 PM
ED is being wasted on Y&R and I think Tomlin and co would do right by her.
Well, Eileen's actually being written for on Y&R right now. She's getting good stuff. The problem is her character. Ashley Abbott is just about the most boring bitch in daytime.
She gets good scenes but the story isn't good but, yeah, Ashley sucks as a character now LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Maybe Deidre hasn't been approached about returning because of Crystal Chappell. Maybe she had it written into her contract that she would only work at Days as long as Deidre continues sitting her ass at home, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

HJBJDJ
Mar 17 2010, 04:35 PM
PhoenixRising05
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Oh, well, no LOL.

I was referring more to Deidre because she's the person they need to go get right now. They can save ED for later this year when they need another big return for a big story.
LOL I think you're the only one who didn't know who Kenny was talking about. How you could you NOT know Kenny was talking about Eileen? He's only been screaming from rooftops :soapbox: for her return since as long as we've known him. I know all this talk about Deidre not on the Alice list had your mind skewed that way. :biggrin:

I should've known but with all the talk about Alice and how Marlena should be back...my mind immediately went to her, especially since Kenny is a big fan of her's as well.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:38 PM
Maybe Deidre hasn't been approached about returning because of Crystal Chappell. Maybe she had it written into her contract that she would only work at Days as long as Deidre continues sitting her ass at home, LoL.
:laugh: Did we ever hear who got the good dressing room? That might have something to do with it, too.
Edited by lysie, Mar 17 2010, 04:39 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Maybe your onto something here :laugh: .

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 04:39 PM
Kenny
:laugh:
Interesting point. If that's it, though, CC can fuck off! lol I'm no super fanboy of any character on the show, but Dee's history alone should get her back to bid adieu to Alice.

dylan76
Member Avatar

A Kristen/Eileen Davidson return would be EPIC.

Criss33
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 04:16 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:15 PM
What the hell is going on at Days? This is all so random, LoL.
It kind of sounds like they're preparing for the end.
I was thinking the same thing!! I really think they are not all coming back for Alice's funeral but to say bye to the fans. I really really hope i am wrong and the DOOL stays for a few more years!!!

peaches179

Kenny

:roflol: :roflol:

HJBJDJ

Kenny
Kenny, you're so bad!

Kenny
Member Avatar

dylan76
Mar 17 2010, 04:42 PM
A Kristen/Eileen Davidson return would be EPIC.
If that happened I would shit my pants so full...

Keith
Member Avatar

Nice imagery, Kenny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply