Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Calliope and Eugene Reunion?
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 04:08 PM (2,944 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 04:16 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:15 PM
What the hell is going on at Days? This is all so random, LoL.
It kind of sounds like they're preparing for the end.
I have to admit that thought popped into my mind as well. However, I think this could be considered a year long anniversary gift to the fans by bringing back old favorites. With the state of soaps today, its going to be pretty tough for Days to reach a 50th Anniversary. This could be their last big one so they are doing to things to remember the shows history and get fans interested in the show again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

When it comes to Deidre or Crystal, I'm going with Dee for the win.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I would love to see a Carly/Marlena scene for the subtle bitchy glares alone.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dylan76
Member Avatar

Carly would eat that tired hag up & spit her out.

Keith
Member Avatar

The Carly we're seeing couldn't hurt a fly it would seem. She certainly can't aim a gun.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Carly's biding her time. She'll unleash if need be. And she may be a lousy shot, but she's wicked with a blade.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Mar 17 2010, 05:04 PM
This may shock some, but I agree. Deidre has a much more likable on screen presence. Chappell doesn't do much for me.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Amello
Mar 17 2010, 05:23 PM
DrewHamilton
This may shock some, but I agree. Deidre has a much more likable on screen presence. Chappell doesn't do much for me.
Same here. From what I've seen of her as Olivia on GL, she was much better over there. I'm not sure what it is. She just seems so damn bored with the role of Carly, and it's not like the character is a boring one like Abe Carver, LOL!

peaches179

Keith
Mar 17 2010, 05:11 PM
The Carly we're seeing couldn't hurt a fly it would seem. She certainly can't aim a gun.

LMAO!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Who cares? Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about Eugene and Calliope? lol.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:45 PM
dylan76
Mar 17 2010, 04:42 PM
A Kristen/Eileen Davidson return would be EPIC.
If that happened I would shit my pants so full...
Shit? I'd CREAM my pants. Then I'd pass out. And then I'd wake up and cream my pants again.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 17 2010, 05:47 PM
Who cares? Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about Eugene and Calliope? lol.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little underwhelmed when I saw that the thread was about Eugene, LoL. I mean, it'll be nice to see him and all, but....yeah, LoL.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Not at all. I feel the same way.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 17 2010, 05:56 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:45 PM
dylan76
Mar 17 2010, 04:42 PM
A Kristen/Eileen Davidson return would be EPIC.
If that happened I would shit my pants so full...
Shit? I'd CREAM my pants. Then I'd pass out. And then I'd wake up and cream my pants again.
That sounds... messy LMAO :P

AlisonLou

Angie79
No. I don't care for their returns either! I wasn't watching when they were on the show! I don't really know who they are.
It makes me angry that Peter has been sidelined and now they could be bringing Eugene back?

Fryday
Member Avatar

Oh I'm getting all nostalgic with all these 80s returns. Hope they can nab John. If we get Dee back, I vote for a replacement of Josh Taylor for Wayne Northrup.

Anybody remember the pool date episode between Marlena and Carly? Those two are adorable on screen together. The cat fight just may end up being between Dee and Nadia for CC. ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Mar 17 2010, 05:24 PM
Amello
Mar 17 2010, 05:23 PM
DrewHamilton
Same here. From what I've seen of her as Olivia on GL, she was much better over there. I'm not sure what it is. She just seems so damn bored with the role of Carly, and it's not like the character is a boring one like Abe Carver, LOL!
That is because Olivia was a more complex character. CC is no different now then she was as Carly in the 90's. It's the character. I think CC wanted to come back and basically wanted Carly to be a new character and, in some ways, she is with all the new connections she has and the fact that CC is trying to bring some new things to the role. However, there isn't much she can do with it.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Fryday
Mar 17 2010, 06:07 PM
Oh I'm getting all nostalgic with all these 80s returns. Hope they can nab John. If we get Dee back, I vote for a replacement of Josh Taylor for Wayne Northrup.

Anybody remember the pool date episode between Marlena and Carly? Those two are adorable on screen together. The cat fight just may end up being between Dee and Nadia for CC. ;)

OMG! I LOVED that.

I would love to see DH and CC in a scene again. Talk about drama!

HJBJDJ

Well we only heard from Arleen that Days is interested in John coming back. WE haven't heard anything from John. I always thought he was rather anti daytime roots and didn't like people bringing up Eugene to him. Hopefully he's changed because I always hate it when former daytime actors act like they are now to good for soaps.

It would be rather fun to see Samantha Gene meet the man she's named after.
Edited by HJBJDJ, Mar 17 2010, 06:30 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:08 PM
Calliope and Eugene Reunion on DAYS?
With Arleen Sorkin returning as the zany Calliope Jones, is it only a matter of time before John deLancie, her longtime partner in frolic and fun, returns as the equally zany Eugene Bradford? "Well, they want him back, but he's very busy," reveals Sorkin, who's kept in touch with deLancie over the years. "He's got a lot going on. Hopefully, they'll get him." Indeed, deLancie has enjoyed great success in film and prime-time since exiting daytime in 1989; most notably his seven year run on STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
Oh, Gawd, be still my beating heart. If they get him, I will be in heaven!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply