Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Calliope and Eugene Reunion?
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 04:08 PM (2,895 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

Be still my teenage heart!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:22 PM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2010, 04:19 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:16 PM
...and why the hell does it seem like every single person who's worked on this show in the last 20 years is returning except for the one person I want the most?
I still think she still might. I think they may be saving the BIGGEST return for last. She's a big enough star for that.
LoL, are we talking about the same person?

I was referring to Eileen Davidson.
LOL Kenny I was wondering who you were referring to...

dylan76
Member Avatar

Fryday
Mar 17 2010, 06:07 PM
Oh I'm getting all nostalgic with all these 80s returns. Hope they can nab John. If we get Dee back, I vote for a replacement of Josh Taylor for Wayne Northrup.

Anybody remember the pool date episode between Marlena and Carly? Those two are adorable on screen together. The cat fight just may end up being between Dee and Nadia for CC. ;)

I have a feeling that those scenes mirror real life, with Carly/Crystal being cool & go-with-the-flow & Marlena/Deidre being an uppity snob.

Crystal back in the day really, reminds me of Angelina Jolie by the way.
Edited by dylan76, Mar 17 2010, 09:29 PM.

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:38 PM
Maybe Deidre hasn't been approached about returning because of Crystal Chappell. Maybe she had it written into her contract that she would only work at Days as long as Deidre continues sitting her ass at home, LoL.
Or maybe it's just that the writers and EP's are complete and utter idiots!! :shame:

Fryday
Member Avatar

Quote:

I have a feeling that those scenes mirror real life, with Carly/Crystal being cool & go-with-the-flow & Deidre being an uppity snob.

Yeh Crystal doesn't strike me as being very diva-like. Or if she ever was, the guerrilla filming style of GL, knocked it right out of her. Because lord knows if she was a diva, she'd have put her foot down by now, on how they've been dressing/making her up on the show. I really don't think she'd have any issue working with Dee. She admitted in an interview several months ago, that if there were problems between her and Dee, it was her fault, not Dee's.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I don't think there was a problem between Crystal and Deidre. They have both said in the interviews that they have given in past months that there wasn't a problem.

Fryday
Member Avatar

Here's the actual quotes from the tvguide interview:

Quote:

TVG: Speaking of relationships, in a recent interview with Crystal Chappell, I asked her about the reported feud between you both. She said, ďIf there were issues with Deidre, I didnít know about them. I would guess that she didnít like me very much, but I could be wrong about that. I was a troubled young person. I was overworked. I made a lot of problems for myself. I was suicidal. I was in a very, very bad place. I left, not because I thought Iíd be a big star; I left because I needed to get my health back. As for the rifts, I donít know. I was very miserable to be around at that time. I spent most of time in between DAYS and One Life in therapy.Ē Do you have a reaction?

DH: I never understood why there was a question over the fact that we never got along. Like so many things, it is a mystery then and still is. I have always thought Crystal was an incredible actress ó and still is. Her work is so intense. I still remember a scene she did with Peter Reckell over a pool table which prompted me to say out loud, ďGod, where does all that intensity come from?Ē Iím sorry to hear she was having personal difficulty during that time. But I never had an issue with Crystal. I didnít know her well. But when I got there, she was gone soon after so there is no basis for that rumour.

It appears CC was a bit of a problem before, but if twitter is any indication, she's in the thick of the camaraderie amongst the actors behind the scenes this go round. Since CC's in a different place now, maybe her and Dee could be friends if they got to share some screen time.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Please oh please let this be true!! :D

dc cubs
Member Avatar

maggs
Mar 17 2010, 09:00 PM
I don't think there was a problem between Crystal and Deidre. They have both said in the interviews that they have given in past months that there wasn't a problem.
I know this was a rumor but I think it was blown out of proportion.

Deidre and Crystal are both attending an upcoming charity appearance. If they really did not like each other wouldn't they make sure the other wasn't there before agreeing to appear.

http://www.samanthas-friends.org/laevent.html

Samantha's Friends is hosting a
BREAKFAST @ HENRY'S HAT EVENT
IN L.A.
Samantha's Friends @ Henry's Hat

Breakfast with Samantha's Friends In LA - just a few miles from the Sportmen's Lodge

across from Universal Studios. This event will benefit Samantha's Friends

Charity. Friends and actors confirmed to date are:

Crystal Chappell, Renee Jones, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett,

Shawn Christian, Patrika Darbo, Casey Deidrick, Judi Evans,

Mark Hapka, Lauren Koslow, Wally Kurth, Rachel Melvin,

Gaby Rodriguez, Eric Winter, Ashlee Holland
(I Wanna Be a Soap Star Winner) and more to be announced with a very special

Guest Appearance by DEIDRE HALL. Tickets limited to the first 90 people @ $100.00 per

ticket including full breakfast with cocktail.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 17 2010, 04:16 PM
Kenny
Mar 17 2010, 04:15 PM
What the hell is going on at Days? This is all so random, LoL.
It kind of sounds like they're preparing for the end.
OMG,I thought the SAME thing!!!! :shrug:

I ADORED HIM!!!I hope he comes back

VetsRock
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 17 2010, 05:04 PM
When it comes to Deidre or Crystal, I'm going with Dee for the win.
Dee all the way

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Arleen Sorkin!!!! LOVE HER!

Awesome news!! Now they just need to get John DeLancie and all will be well with the world!

Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 20 2010, 07:09 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply