Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 29th; *UPDATED 3/27*
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 11:35 PM (29,603 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-EJ reveals his love for Sami to Sydney.
-Fay begs Nicole not to go back to Salem.
-Kate freaks after discovering Victor and Vivians plan.
-Chloe witnesses a moment between Mel & Daniel.

**UPDATED 3/18**

SOW Spoilers
-Arianna confronts Nicole.
-Victor asks for Maggie's help.
-Phillip warns Chloe about Carly.
-Nathan is there for Melanie.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole heads back to Salem in hopes of winning Brady; Hope tries to get Justin and Adrienne together.

Tuesday
EJ tells Sami that she is better off without Rafe; Carly and Melanie work together to save a patient.

Wednesday
Sami and Nicole exchange heated words; EJ tells Lexie about his love for Sami.

Thursday
EJ worries that Nicole knows the truth about the kidnapping; Philip sees Nathan comforting Melanie on the pier.

Friday
Kate loses it after hearing Vivian and Victor's scheme; Maggie and Victor share a tender moment.

**UPDATED 3/23**

Soaps.com spoilers

Fay begs Nicole to not go back to Salem.

EJ reveals his love for Sami to Sydney.

Philip asks Carly to give Melanie space.

Kate freaks after discovering Victor and Vivianís plan.

Chloe witnesses a moment between Daniel and Melanie.

Thursday April 1:
Philip comes upon Melanie in Nathanís arms.

Friday April 2:
Maggie shares a moment with Victor.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 3/24**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 29th
Nicole remains confidant that Brady still has feelings for her; Chloe runs into Melanie and Daniel at the Brady pub; Hope tries to set Justin and Adrienne up.

Tuesday, March 30th
Arianna confronts Nicole; Sami tries to reconcile with Rafe; Melanie and Carly work together to try to save a patient.

Wednesday, March 31st
Sami punches Nicole; E.J. tells Lexie that he is still in love with Sami; Melanie and Carly bond for a moment; Nathan and Stephanie make plans.

Thursday, April 1st
Benny is arrested; Philip sees Nathan comforting Melanie on the pier; Vivian shares her news with Melanie and Philip.

Friday, April 2nd
Nicole makes an agreement; Sami kisses Rafe; Victor and Vivian's plan upsets Kate; Vivian makes a confession to Gus.

**UPDATED 3/25**

SOD Spoilers
-Victor asks for Maggie's help.
-Phillip warns Chloe about Carly.
-Nathan comforts Melanie.

4/1- Phillip comes upon Melanie in Nathan's arms.
4/2- Maggie shares a moment with Victor.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami tries to reconcile with Rafe.
-An accident forces Melanie and Carly to work together.
-Chloe is rattled by Carly and Daniel's growing closeness.
-Phillip catches Melanie in Nathan's arms.
-Kate freaks upon learning about Victor and Vivian's plan.

Can't Miss:Wednesday, March 31st
EJ tells Lexie he's in love with Sami.

**UPDATED 3/27**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 29th
Fay begs Nicole not to go back to Salem; Philip asks Carly to give Melanie some space; Chloe witnesses a bonding moment between Daniel and Melanie; Hope tries to play matchmaker for Justin; Chloe vows not to let Carly come between her and Daniel.

Tuesday, March 30th
EJ reveals his love for Sami to Sydney; Arianna confronts Nicole about her pursuit of Brady; Sami seeks to reconcile with Rafe; Nicole reveals her presence to Sami; Carly and Melanie work professionally as doctor and nurse to save a patient.

Wednesday, March 31st
EJ learns from Arianna that Nicole is back in town; Nicole and Sami fight; Chloe goes off on Carly; Nicole agrees to tell Roman everything; Stephanie tells Adrienne that she thinks Nathan is moving past Melanie.

Thursday, April 1st
Philip comes upon Melanie in Nathan's arms; Nicole tracks down EJ; Vivian taunts Carly and Justin puts a stop to it; Stephanie confides in Adrienne about her culpability in keeping the letter from Nathan; Rafe questions Nicole about returning to Salem.

Friday, April 2nd
Maggie shares a moment with Victor; Kate freaks after discovering Victor and Vivian's plan; Sami wants to reconcile with Rafe; Victor is irate that Vivian told Philip about their plan; EJ manages to assuage Nicole's suspicions that connect him to Anna.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 17 2010, 11:35 PM
Finally, EJ wakes up to himself and we'll hopefully see him move out of revenge mode!

Nicole, can you please listen to your Mother for once......yeah, no chance of that, lol!

Let the games begin! I'm so excited! :whee:

As always, tftp Ang!
Edited by UKDaysFan, Mar 17 2010, 11:57 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

OHMYGOD Thankyou so much ANg!

OKay I'd love to see these scenes!

Mostly the EJ/Sydney one!

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

Angie79
[National Enquirer Spoilers
I think this would be the perfect time for baby Sydney to have a nice little up-chuck :puke: Ej is disgusting and I'd like nothing more than to see him punched in the face.

I'm hoping Chloe understands the situation rather than whine or feel jealous. I'll try and give the girl the benefit of the doubt for now.

Kiren
Member Avatar

LadyinRed
Mar 17 2010, 11:54 PM
Angie79
I think this would be the perfect time for baby Sydney to have a nice little up-chuck :puke: Ej is disgusting and I'd like nothing more than to see him punched in the face.

I'm hoping Chloe understands the situation rather than whine or feel jealous. I'll try and give the girl the benefit of the doubt for now.
Hate your views on EJ....LOVE your Banner! :wub:

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Mar 17 2010, 11:56 PM
LadyinRed
Angie79

Haha much respect to ya :laugh: Alexander is so swoon worthy.

Kiren
Member Avatar

LadyinRed
Mar 17 2010, 11:59 PM
Samantha Dimera
Mar 17 2010, 11:56 PM
LadyinRed

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[National Enquirer Spoilers
Haha much respect to ya :laugh: Alexander is so swoon worthy.
I'm actually thinking of starting to watch that show after all the good stuff I've heard(and the sexiness I've seen) but I'm just too lazy to get into new shows! Already into Vampire Diaries, The Office, DAYS, Big Bang Theory - that's about it.

Anyway I'm wondering now what'll happen to Chloe now that she's going to be seeing all this interaction between Dan and Mel. She'll probably break away from Dan and then her and Philly K will get together when Mel is with Nate....just spec'ing..

kdmoma
Member Avatar

TFP These spoilers make a devoted Ejami fan's heart go ping. Welcome to the age of Ejami. The train is leaving the station and I'm on board. Its going to be one hell of a ride.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Angie79
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Knew it!!! EJ has and will always love Sami!! EJAMI here we come and this time NOTHING/NOBODY will come between them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFP Angie
Edited by Criss33, Mar 18 2010, 01:56 AM.

cassie1013

EJ = zzzz.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Ewwwwww! I know the show isn't really going there with Dan and Mel's relationship but does the National Enquirer really have to describe things that way?

Looking forward to Kate getting mixed up with Viv and Vic. She's been way too under the radar since she married Stefano.

Not sure how I feel about EJ declaring his love for Sami to Sydney at the moment.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Sami and EJ...yawn. A year ago I would have been all over this. Now? Not so much.

And I will reach through the tv and slap Chloe if she reacts the way I think she will to Melanie and Daniel bonding. Really.

peaches179

Angie79

Wow. What a big shocker. :eyeroll: I wish they would move this story along.

peaches179

cassie1013
Mar 18 2010, 02:25 AM
EJ = zzzz.

Ditto.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Congrats. You just been pushed back four years. EJ is a pathetic loser. Sami has not done one thing to show she deserves EJ's love. It would be different if she wasnt spewing Rafe Rafe Rafe. Glittery family without EJ in the picture. EJ is a masochist and sadly very dumb. Once again Sami doesnt have to work to get a guy. Her ho ho must glitter like gold.

kdmoma
Member Avatar

I believe it will be different this time for Ejami because we'll get the chance to see them as a true couple. They've really never been given the opportunity to show how they can be together and I'm excited to see JS and AS prove how powerful and charismatic they are. 2010 the Year of Ejami. :cheer:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

My Ejami loving heart wants to get excited about this spoiler, but given the circumstances, I'm going to have to see how this plays out. If he begins to show remorse for the lengths he went to for revenge, then I'll be on board. (not that I'll EVER be hating an EJAMI scene) It would just make it more satisfying for me if he begins to realize that he went too far with everything and feel bad about it. I don't have to see "everyone" know about what happened to enjoy any Ejami scenes, I just need to see his internal struggle and remorse.

ANY Ejami scene, no matter the circumstances, is better than more Safe sex scenes imo.

lastDays
Member Avatar

If Sami takes EJerk back,shes the most pathetic character in Salem,given everything EJ has done to her.NOTHING could justify his actions.And the way he treats Stefano is beyond the pale. Just crawl into a corner and die,Ejerk

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

First one kid figures out his secret about Syd from another kid, then he's talking to yet another kid about feelings? I guess EJs hanging out with his IQ level these days.

A sad state where a 1, 5 and 7 year olds figure out your plan, EJ!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 18 2010, 07:43 AM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

Wonderful. Since Ej won't do any jailtime his heart ripped to shreds is a good punishment. Bonus since he is staying with Sami he can babysit while Sami is out snapping Rafe's belt buckles grocery shopping. :cheer:

Thanks for the spoilers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply