Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 29th; *UPDATED 3/27*
Topic Started: Mar 17 2010, 11:35 PM (29,829 Views)
Zippie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 29 2010, 05:53 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 28 2010, 10:33 PM
Zippie
Mar 28 2010, 10:25 AM
I think Sami wants the whole package with someone. I think it is EJ. When he love someone you are not "supposed to" or is unavailable as he was when he was with Nicole, it is incredibly painful. So one way to cope is to deny your feelings or act like you don't want the package. This is what Sami has done with EJ from Day One.
Sami had the whole package with Lucas and she threw it away....
Doesn't she do that with everyone? No matter who she's with, once they're settled, she goes for someone else. It's Sami.
Thank you LovingLumi, I will still mention Lucas. I promise you.

And LadyoftheLake if I agree with you on Sami's fickleness can I still have the pizza? I am not a vegan and not even sure of what that entails, well in that case I COULD be a vegan and not know it - but I hope that it lets me keep the cheese on the pizza because I do love cheese, so very very much.

Yes, Sami wanted Lucas but then strung EJ along, then when she had Lucas she was running over to EJ across the hall etc. etc. I suppose that is why it is a soap. I have to tell you, I think Ali does this with her fans, she seemed to like attention from both sides on the EJAMI/LUMI front and now is scared of losing half of it since LOOK OUT HERE I GO- Lucas is off the show.

I am new and have a question, whatever is this woman shaking? :boobs: OK I see by the label that it is what I thought, it would appear other people have a dirty mind like myself.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

ladyofthelake
Mar 29 2010, 05:53 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 28 2010, 10:33 PM
Zippie
Mar 28 2010, 10:25 AM
I think Sami wants the whole package with someone. I think it is EJ. When he love someone you are not "supposed to" or is unavailable as he was when he was with Nicole, it is incredibly painful. So one way to cope is to deny your feelings or act like you don't want the package. This is what Sami has done with EJ from Day One.
Sami had the whole package with Lucas and she threw it away....
Doesn't she do that with everyone? No matter who she's with, once they're settled, she goes for someone else. It's Sami.
Oh...she does do that...but until Lucas came along she wasn't with someone that knew her and was the target of her schemes as much as Lucas....in the end...she had the best of both worlds and she threw it away by sleeping with Ej...oh well...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

I don't remember which thread it was in, but the comment about EJ/Sami/Rafe and the buzzards...

Awesome! :lol:

sungrey

A hurricane... in Santo Domingo... in late March... oh, sweeeeeeetheart, get me rewrite please!! lol

torn

magicsteacher
Mar 28 2010, 07:48 PM
TINA222
Mar 28 2010, 11:01 AM
Is that why she annulled their marriage? When EJ wanted to be with her in the stairwell all she could give him was maybe? She hid their child because she wanted a family with him? Why not go to EJ and have him protect his child from Stefano? I dont care that Sami doesnt want a life with the guy. EJ is well not the most stable guy in the world. :lol: Sami wants boring and someone like daddy. Nothing wrong with that. EJ is like a hurricane you cant control and Sami doesnt want to fix EJ. EJ would be too much work. My problem with Sami is she uses EJ when her "Mr. Perfect" isnt around. She plays games and strings him along. Lately that hasnt been happening. When EJ says I love you. Sami says you will always be part of my life because of our kids. But I dont love you and I never will. It will be the first mature thing she has done in years. I will give her props for that. Now if she tries to use EJ again? Off to the slaughter house with Miss Piggy. :lol:
Good one. Sami could have had, in fact did have-- the whole package with EJ when they were married, but she chose to end it. If she loved him, she would have stayed with him, tried to convince him to move out of the mansion, and make their own life with each other,but she didn't. She chose to annul the marriage and get out of the whole situation.

And again, it was b/c she was manipulated and lied to by EJ--the whole marriage was a sham from day one and she only stayed with EJ after he was shot b/c Stefano told her if she didn't try to convince him that she really cared for him, the whole deal about her family was off. So, to save members of her family, she stayed and still he continued to lie to her and manipulate her and he is still doing it. He knows he can't get Sami anyother way.

Once again, I don't buy the whole idea that Sami has always hidden/denied her feelings for EJ. I think she was in lust with him, but not in love with him and still isn't. She wants a happy, stable family with a man like Rafe; that will never be possible with EJ.
Oh I absolutely believe that EJ could get Sami. His schemes are what are always getting in his way.

And I also believe that Sami was in love with EJ when they slept together and leading up to her going into WPP. I was a Lumi fan for long enough to trust that Lucas knows her, sometimes better than she knows herself. And HE told her that she was in love with EJ. It was her fear of Stefano getting a hold of another one of her children, coupled with the hurt that EJ had ALSO sired a child with Nicole that was the final decision maker. When she told EJ that maybe that child meant that they weren't meant to be, that maybe he and Nicole were, after he left, she cried. Honest to God tears of pain. You don't do that over just lust.

Now, do I think it's realistic? That Sami could fall in love with her rapist? No. In real life would she be able to let that go and forgive him? Absolutely not. But this is soap land, and she did. So it is entirely plausible for her to forgive the kidnapping.

Fuck, she and Lucas forgave each other, and look what they did to themselves. Sami tried to get him arrested for child abuse, and Lucas and his mother framed her for murder, and she nearly died because of it.

You can't put reality expectations on characters of a soap. Am I saying that EJ and Sami are endgame? Maybe, maybe not. But Safe aren't. There's no real angst, and Sami is not treated or portrayed as an equal with him. He's always going to act like her father, and he's always going to be "better" than her.

Of course, also when she was with EJ during their fake marriage, she was FAR MORE an involved mother. She AND EJ were very involved in the children's lives. Without the scheming, they had a pretty stable family life. They took care of the twins together, they played with them together, and they stood up to Stefano together.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

torn
Mar 29 2010, 01:16 PM
magicsteacher
Mar 28 2010, 07:48 PM
TINA222
Mar 28 2010, 11:01 AM
Is that why she annulled their marriage? When EJ wanted to be with her in the stairwell all she could give him was maybe? She hid their child because she wanted a family with him? Why not go to EJ and have him protect his child from Stefano? I dont care that Sami doesnt want a life with the guy. EJ is well not the most stable guy in the world. :lol: Sami wants boring and someone like daddy. Nothing wrong with that. EJ is like a hurricane you cant control and Sami doesnt want to fix EJ. EJ would be too much work. My problem with Sami is she uses EJ when her "Mr. Perfect" isnt around. She plays games and strings him along. Lately that hasnt been happening. When EJ says I love you. Sami says you will always be part of my life because of our kids. But I dont love you and I never will. It will be the first mature thing she has done in years. I will give her props for that. Now if she tries to use EJ again? Off to the slaughter house with Miss Piggy. :lol:
Good one. Sami could have had, in fact did have-- the whole package with EJ when they were married, but she chose to end it. If she loved him, she would have stayed with him, tried to convince him to move out of the mansion, and make their own life with each other,but she didn't. She chose to annul the marriage and get out of the whole situation.

And again, it was b/c she was manipulated and lied to by EJ--the whole marriage was a sham from day one and she only stayed with EJ after he was shot b/c Stefano told her if she didn't try to convince him that she really cared for him, the whole deal about her family was off. So, to save members of her family, she stayed and still he continued to lie to her and manipulate her and he is still doing it. He knows he can't get Sami anyother way.

Once again, I don't buy the whole idea that Sami has always hidden/denied her feelings for EJ. I think she was in lust with him, but not in love with him and still isn't. She wants a happy, stable family with a man like Rafe; that will never be possible with EJ.
Oh I absolutely believe that EJ could get Sami. His schemes are what are always getting in his way.

And I also believe that Sami was in love with EJ when they slept together and leading up to her going into WPP. I was a Lumi fan for long enough to trust that Lucas knows her, sometimes better than she knows herself. And HE told her that she was in love with EJ. It was her fear of Stefano getting a hold of another one of her children, coupled with the hurt that EJ had ALSO sired a child with Nicole that was the final decision maker. When she told EJ that maybe that child meant that they weren't meant to be, that maybe he and Nicole were, after he left, she cried. Honest to God tears of pain. You don't do that over just lust.

Now, do I think it's realistic? That Sami could fall in love with her rapist? No. In real life would she be able to let that go and forgive him? Absolutely not. But this is soap land, and she did. So it is entirely plausible for her to forgive the kidnapping.

Fuck, she and Lucas forgave each other, and look what they did to themselves. Sami tried to get him arrested for child abuse, and Lucas and his mother framed her for murder, and she nearly died because of it.

You can't put reality expectations on characters of a soap. Am I saying that EJ and Sami are endgame? Maybe, maybe not. But Safe aren't. There's no real angst, and Sami is not treated or portrayed as an equal with him. He's always going to act like her father, and he's always going to be "better" than her.

Of course, also when she was with EJ during their fake marriage, she was FAR MORE an involved mother. She AND EJ were very involved in the children's lives. Without the scheming, they had a pretty stable family life. They took care of the twins together, they played with them together, and they stood up to Stefano together.
I love this post. :wub:

lysie
Member Avatar

torn
Mar 29 2010, 01:16 PM

I don't agree with the last paragraph. EJ did most of the parenting while Sami stood around with a baby monitor and rolled her eyes. She would join him, but he was the one doing most everything. Their "family" life was stable, but it wasn't thanks to Sami. And I also don't agree that they stood up to Stefano together. Once they got the opportunity to do that, EJ was ready to give him another chance.

I'm confused about something. In this week's spoilers we have EJ telling Lexie about his feelings for Sami on Wednesday. Don't we also have that spoiler for next week? Not that that's unusual, but I just noticed it, and I'm now newly annoyed by it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

You're right - I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it.

Considering the spoiler shows up in the dailies for this week and is just in the National Enquirer spoilers for next week I'm guessing it happens this week (on tomorrow's Canadian episode). The NE spoiler might have been a bit off.

BasicBlackTS08

IMissAremid
Mar 28 2010, 04:03 PM
Zippie
Mar 28 2010, 01:23 PM
Lucas will always be real to me. And if by some horrible chance he is not, then you people are getting all nasty and emotional about fictitious people, so I will not be able to take any negativity directed at my posts seriously.

My point is that people do and say things that they do not mean or come to regret later. That to me has nothing to do with Sami being a Miss Piggy. Perhaps you will change your mind later and regret saying horrible things about this character which so much reflect the personal characteristics of the actress. Maybe not.

Welcome to DR.

Because it looks like you have only been around for a month or so, maybe you should familiarize yourself with the Code of Chivalry here:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/234140/1/

Quote:

"Daytime Royalty" welcomes all users to use and actively participate in the forums.

We encourage heated and healthy debates, but we reserve the right to remove posts that in our opinion are defamatory, bigoted, abusive or otherwise exist solely to insult or violate these rules.

The rules are as follows...

1.) Respect other members and the content of their posts.

2.) Do not bait other posters with the sole intent to cause trouble.

3.) No trolling.

4.) No posting or PM'ing of unsolicited advertisements, whether personal or commercial.

5.) Posts which include a single word or single emoticon reply add nothing to discussion will be deleted.

6.) Banners in signatures must not exceed 600x300, also videos from sites such as You Tube or Daily Motion are not to be used in signatures.

7.) Harassing members or staff of Daytime Royalty using the PM System will not be tolerated. Respecting other members and staff as mentioned in our #1 rule also applies to Private Messages.

8.) Please when registering limit the length of your username to 17 characters or less.

9.) Daytime Royalty does not censor curse words, so if you need to use them, feel free.

10.) Daytime Royalty does not censor the strong critique of writers, actors and actresses. If they don't want to be critiqued, they shouldn't be in the business!

As much as you may not like it, posters are absolutely allowed to say whatever they want about characters and actors here (whether it be calling someone Miss Piggy or what have you). Profanity is also totally uncensored here. The only main guideline is just to be respectful to other posters and post with the intent of expressing your opinion rather than to start fights.

Just thought I'd offer this up so you can keep it in mind as you navigate the discussions here.
ok, Sorry about this, but I read this chivalry thing her and was wondering if someone could help me re size these banners so they fit the rules? I'd appreciate that. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Dolly

I like to think that Sami is growing up. THis time she will stay hooked on EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply