Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's Surprise Release; March 30th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 01:24 PM (2,989 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Anna comes through for Nicole and she gets her pardon. At first it doesn’t look like Anna will be able to persuade the governor to let Nicole go. Nicole gets impatient and calls Anna on the phone and doesn’t like what she hears, so she then calls Rafe. Ari says, “Nicole feels she has a better chance if she tells him what’s going on so Anna can’t screw her.”

Rafe arrives at the prison and Nicole is about to spill the beans. She tells him she remembers who took Sydney, but the guard then hands her the phone and it’s the governor telling her she has a pardon. When she is off the phone Rafe wants to know what she was going to say and she tells him it was Kate. Rafe says to her, ‘We’ve already been down this road. It’s not Kate. It’s Anna, isn’t it?’ Nicole says no and she swears that it was Kate. Ari says, “So she totally wastes his time, but he knows she’s lying. She doesn’t care.”

The first thing Nicole does when she is released is call Brady’s office. But, he is in Santo Domingo, so Nicole buys a plane ticket and flies down there to surprise him. She gets her hair lightened there too.

When Nicole arrives at the hotel, she is stunned to discover Brady and Arianna are there to elope. “She is not down there to break up a marriage or anything else. She’s down there to say, ‘Honey, I’m home. Let’s do this,’” says Ari. “And it just bursts her bubble.” Then Fay arrives. She is there to try and reason with Nicole and tells her she can’t just run off and try to break up a marriage. Nicole swears she didn’t know and Fay tells her not to do anything stupid.

It turns out that Nicole doesn’t have to. The marriage doesn’t happen due to forces out of all of their control….
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

TFP Angie!

I wonder what happens since Nicole doesn't stop the wedding. Does Arianna have a secret-dead-ex-husband or something? Brady/Arianna are such a bore!

LOL at Nicole playing Rafe.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

She gets her hair lightened there too.

:lol:

Quote:

It turns out that Nicole doesn’t have to. The marriage doesn’t happen due to forces out of all of their control….

Ok, now I'm interested. Incidentally, is Santo Domingo where Dr. Baker supposedly died? I wonder if there's a connection or if the writers just didn't feel like throwing another dart at the map.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Mar 18 2010, 01:32 PM.

peaches179

Zzzzzzzz. Thanks Angie! :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 18 2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:

:lol:

That was my favorite part, too. ROFL!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hey a girl's gotta look GOOD to go chasing after a man!LOL
Quote:

Ok, now I'm interested. Incidentally, is Santo Domingo where Dr. Baker supposedly died? I wonder if there's a connection or if the writers just didn't feel like throwing another dart at the map.

OOOOOO...this sounds GOOD! Maybe Brady stops the wedding because he sees doc Baker in SD? Some spoiler about doc Baker's return did say that he would be interacting with people which we would not expect?? Now, I'm intrigued!

esp13
Member Avatar

I love the line about Nicole getting her hair lightened.

I wonder if the wedding doesn't happen because of a convenient storm or something. The "forces beyond all of their control" kind of hints at some act of God (or, Nature if you prefer).

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Do the writer monkeys know it isn't hurricane season?

six
Member Avatar

They should've left her hair darker. It looked better that way, imo.

Hopefully LH will let a bit of Teresa slip in during the confrontation, and she'll go off on Nicole, instead of the way Ari usually cries.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Great interview, I like how this Brady, Ari and Nicole story is going. Thanks for posting.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

STUPID.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I hope a freak hurricane kills them all. Except for Arianna. She can live.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This is all sounds really good.

I'm so happy Brady and Arianna won't get to marry, that couple has been so sloppily handled, it is pathetic.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

How can Fay afford a trip to Santo Domingo? Wasn't she broke when Nicole turned to her for help in Cleveland?

I know I'll regret saying it but hte "forces beyond their control" thing for the wedding actually sounds good. Could be a storm. could be a dr. baker shenanigan. could be anna doing something. could be EJ doing something.

Deleted User
Deleted User

woohoo! We're going to Santo Domingo!! Brady and Ari will get more interesting I think.. with Nicole finally in the mix I think this will make things alot more interesting. I am so looking forward to a Nicole/Ari face off. I am also happy about Nicole slowely getting out of the baby switch storyline and into the Brari storyline.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Check out Arianna's wedding dress.

Posted Image

...and we thought Melanie's was bad.

Cupcake06

What the heck is that?

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I thought the same thing as Kenny when I saw it. I hope this one cost lest than the one they got for Melanie. It looks like a toga.

Cupcake06

dc cubs
Mar 18 2010, 11:46 PM
It looks like a toga.
A toga! That's it! LOL

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Days really is lacking in the costume and hair department lately. That is awful. But I can't wait to watch Arianna and Nicole as enemies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply