Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's Surprise Release; March 30th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 01:24 PM (3,019 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

It looks like Lindsay is channeling Theresa a bit in that picture.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OMG....did they cut up Melanie's dress and make Arianna's dress? THAT IS AWFUL!!!!

TO-GA TO-GA TO-GA! (Now have the song "SHOUT" in my head!) LOL
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 19 2010, 12:11 AM.

Nicole Walker

Nicole looks great. Her hair is curly which I always love.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think she got caught in bed and had to tie a sheet around her. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I see better things at Goodwill.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh damn, Kenny - that thing is tragic. :shame:

Sounds good, though - I'm looking forward to seeing Nicole out of her orange jumpsuit.

Thanks for posting!

TINA222
Member Avatar

Wow it looks like the same dress Melanie wore. Did they just cut it up and reuse it? The ruffels on the shoulder look exactly the same. I bet its the same dress. Cheap asses.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

TINA222
Mar 19 2010, 09:37 AM
Wow it looks like the same dress Melanie wore. Did they just cut it up and reuse it? The ruffels on the shoulder look exactly the same. I bet its the same dress. Cheap asses.
Yes, it looks like they used the same dress and cut it up.

six
Member Avatar

When Melanie was in that dress, I didn't think it could possibly be worse. :shame:

lysie
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2010, 11:37 AM
TINA222
That makes me sad for Days. I feel like we should start a charity for them.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Lindsay Hartley is too gorgeous to be in a dress like that,course the one she had to wear on PASSIONS in 2005 wasn't any better.

Cupcake06

Halloween Family
TINA222
That is beyond pitiful.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 19 2010, 11:52 AM
Halloween Family
TINA222
I know, I often thought that fanbases should save their money and use it to send gift cards to Forever 21, The Big & Tall Store. Or a "Please Clothe the Soap Stars" charity ball for these poor souls.
Edited by Halloween Family, Mar 19 2010, 11:58 AM.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 19 2010, 11:52 AM
Halloween Family
TINA222
LOL, I know what you mean. I think it was the horrible Java Cafe set that made me see the fans who sent in new sheets for a love scene in a new light. Times are tough, but couldn't they have gotten a few dresses cheap at a consignment shop or something? I shudder to think what that dress is going to look like when Sami, or Stephanie or someone needs to use it a couple of months from now.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Maybe they just used it because they knew that the wedding wasnt going to happen?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
Mar 19 2010, 12:02 PM
I shudder to think what that dress is going to look like when Sami, or Stephanie or someone needs to use it a couple of months from now.
Goodness! Those two are taller than LH so their asses will be hanging out.

six
Member Avatar

I can't give them a pass. They never should've bought it in the first place. Then they tried to pass it off on screen as some amazing piece of wearable art that Vivian paid an arm and a leg for. :shame:

six
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2010, 12:10 PM
six
I shudder to think what that dress is going to look like when Sami, or Stephanie or someone needs to use it a couple of months from now.
they'll probably pin a bunch of those scarves together into a waist wrap.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

six
Mar 19 2010, 12:26 PM
Halloween Family
six
:roflol: :roflol: Well Sami certainly has enough of the scarves...but I don't know that Stephanie would be all that worried about her ass hanging out. That seems pretty much par for the course when it comes to her.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 19 2010, 12:39 PM
six
Halloween Family

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:roflol: :roflol: Well Sami certainly has enough of the scarves...but I don't know that Stephanie would be all that worried about her ass hanging out. That seems pretty much par for the course when it comes to her.
:lol:

I think they'll wrap scarves all around Sami's neck down to her waist and just use what's left of the dress for a skirt. And, as you said, Stephanie won't really mind if her a$$ is hanging out!

Maybe they should hire us for wardrobe...we can't be any worse than what they've got!! :tounge:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 19 2010, 12:47 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 19 2010, 12:39 PM
six

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:lol:

I think they'll wrap scarves all around Sami's neck down to her waist and just use what's left of the dress for a skirt. And, as you said, Stephanie won't really mind if her a$$ is hanging out!

Maybe they should hire us for wardrobe...we can't be any worse than what they've got!! :tounge:
I totally agree. Brilliant idea! Heck - we'd even probably be much more cost efficient.

I'd start by getting rid of the shirts for many of the men...EJ, Philip, Brady, Nathan, Daniel, etc. Or at least most of their shirts. I suppose we'd have to keep a couple around just to be polite. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply