Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's Surprise Release; March 30th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 01:24 PM (3,044 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

OMG, dont give them any idea! We'll know who to blame in the summertime when we see assorted outfits made from the scarves.

I bet the next incarnation of the wedding dress is a little Easter Sunday dress for Allie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dang, you'd think one of the actresses would have a real wedding dress that would work. I think they should just let those poor souls wear their own clothes. Period. Maybe KA ought to bring in her clothing line and write the clothes off as an advertising tax expense or donation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

I am all for letting the men go shirtless and invest that money in some nice dresses for the ladies. But truly that dress that Arianna is wearing is horrible!
It does look like a bed sheet wraped around her, but probably the sheet holds sentimental value , cause most of their relationship Brady and Ariannna spend it in bed so what better wedding dress than the sheet that they did the :makeout: on !!!!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

LMAO.

That dress is hilarious.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2010, 11:57 AM
lysie
Mar 19 2010, 11:52 AM
Halloween Family
Mar 19 2010, 11:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
That makes me sad for Days. I feel like we should start a charity for them.
I know, I often thought that fanbases should save their money and use it to send gift cards to Forever 21, The Big & Tall Store. Or a "Please Clothe the Soap Stars" charity ball for these poor souls.
I'd gladly donate a gift card to James Scott so he can get a towel. Hopefully he'd drop it again. :tounge:

OliveAnn

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2010, 12:10 PM
six
Mar 19 2010, 12:02 PM
I shudder to think what that dress is going to look like when Sami, or Stephanie or someone needs to use it a couple of months from now.
Goodness! Those two are taller than LH so their asses will be hanging out.
Don't forget to add Chloe and Nicole to that list. I'm pretty sure all four are 5"7' and above.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply