Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Adrienne Returns!/A Closer Look; March 30th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 01:37 PM (2,481 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

SOD:Adrienne Returns!

Adrienne is back in Salem and Justin is very surprised to see his ex. “Hope calls her and tells her Justin is in trouble,” previews Judi. “Although they were divorced by mail, she will always care very deeply for Justin and she comes back to help him, but he has no idea why she’s back. Then she finds out that Hope lied to her (in the hopes of reuniting Justin and Adrienne), so she feels truly humiliated.”

When Hope arrives at the mansion, she is blasted by Justin and Adrienne. Judi says, “She and Hope are friends and have always been friends, so it’s a little awkward.” Adrienne wants to let Hope know that she should take care of what’s going on in her own house and leave Adrienne’s house alone.

Adrienne then realizes that Justin loves Hope. “She’s completely crushed,” sighs Judi. “But she can’t blame him – their divorced; he has to move on, too. But they raised four kids together and they’ve been together their whole lives. She came back, maybe even to see if they could repair at least what friendship they had. I think there’s part of her that misses being Mrs.”

SOW:A closer look:Adrienne

Tidbits

On the characters being divorced – Judi says, “The writing has been interesting. There’s still a lot of heart between them. There’s not necessarily any bad blood there. Their relationship just aged and changed.”

How she realizes Justin is in love with Hope – “Adrienne overhears Justin and Hope talking and realizes he has feelings for her. It’s painful for Adrienne, but what can she expect? She did divorce Justin. She initiated it. It kills her, because she still has feelings for him, but what can she do?”

On having it out with Hope – “Adrienne takes on the attitude of ‘Instead of trying to fix other people’s problems, maybe you ought to look at your own first.’”

She is angry at Hope but cares for her. She encourages Hope to try and fix things with Bo. She also wants to make sure she doesn’t fall in love with Justin along the way; which is never spoken, but is the underlying message.

Judi says she doesn’t know how long she is back for. She talks about working at Rose Hills cemetery and mortuary; she is a counselor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to Evans return. This doesn't sound like it leads to a J&A reunion. I love Adrienne telling Hope to deal with her own marriage problems and to stay out of her and Justin's problems.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Mar 18 2010, 01:37 PM
Although they were divorced by mail, she will always care very deeply for Justin
Why did this make me laugh?

Well, at this point I'm pretty much happy to watch anything that doesn't involve Sami or Melanie, so sounds good!

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sorry, but this sounds lame. Hope playing matchmaker? And you brought Judi Evans for this? You could have spent the money on a business set..Titan....Alamain....DiMera...Basic Black???

I love Adrienne, but this???
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 18 2010, 01:45 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Woohoo they are divorced! Maybe there is hope there won't be any quick reunion or one at all.

I'm glad that Adrienne will blasts Hope for lying to her lol.

I do look forward to seeing Wally and Judi reunited again. :)

I'm glad I have something to look forward to next week. :)

talbab1994
Member Avatar

SO looking forward to this!! I'm excited to see Wally and Judi back together on the screen. Cannot wait!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to Evans' return as Adrienne. I love that Justin and Adrienne get mad at Hope for taking their relationship into her hands. And I'm glad Adrienne puts Hope in her place.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Shit. Bonnie is gonna be so crushed when she finds out Mickey is dead.

Oh, wait...

Keith
Member Avatar

As long as this is merely the beginning, looking forward to more with Judi's return.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I would LOVE to see Justin and Adrienne back together but not yet. I hope that they have to work at getting back together.

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is good as long as there's something more substantial on the way. Otherwise, what's the point?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Hmm, I just saw that GH just brought back Ned's daughter to Port Charles. I wonder if GH would want Wally Kurth back at GH.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Mar 18 2010, 02:58 PM
Hmm, I just saw that GH just brought back Ned's daughter to Port Charles. I wonder if GH would want Wally Kurth back at GH.
I saw that. Honestly, I don't want him back on that show. At least I'm seeing him on DAYS, and I fear that I wouldn't see much of him on GH. They like to bring on these characters and use them for awhile and then that's it.

Right now I feel they are writing for Wally on DAYS. I don't see that happening on GH. :(

peaches179

Liz<3Days
Mar 18 2010, 01:45 PM
Sorry, but this sounds lame. Hope playing matchmaker? And you brought Judi Evans for this? You could have spent the money on a business set..Titan....Alamain....DiMera...Basic Black???

I love Adrienne, but this???

ITA.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This sounds underwhelming, but I'm glad to have Adrienne back. Maybe this can make Justin interesting, because he has been a complete bore since his return.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

This sounds interesting, I hope it's that way as it plays out on screen. Great to see Judi back.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tidbits

On the characters being divorced – Judi says, “The writing has been interesting. There’s still a lot of heart between them. There’s not necessarily any bad blood there. Their relationship just aged and changed.”

How she realizes Justin is in love with Hope – “Adrienne overhears Justin and Hope talking and realizes he has feelings for her. It’s painful for Adrienne, but what can she expect? She did divorce Justin. She initiated it. It kills her, because she still has feelings for him, but what can she do?”

On having it out with Hope – “Adrienne takes on the attitude of ‘Instead of trying to fix other people’s problems, maybe you ought to look at your own first.’”

She is angry at Hope but cares for her. She encourages Hope to try and fix things with Bo. She also wants to make sure she doesn’t fall in love with Justin along the way; which is never spoken, but is the underlying message.

Judi says she doesn’t know how long she is back for. She talks about working at Rose Hills cemetery and mortuary; she is a counselor.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 18 2010, 04:20 PM

Thanks again Angie!

Interesting that part about hoping that Hope doesn't fall in love with Justin. I hope that is a prelude to that happening. *crossing fingers and toes*

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Am I the only one excited for this? Looks like other storylines are finally taking off.. I am happy about the Nicole/Brady/Ari story actually going somewhere now and this too. The best part is, less Sami and Melanie.. WOOHOO!!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply