Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Adrienne Returns!/A Closer Look; March 30th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 01:37 PM (2,488 Views)
EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

OMG,I LOVE her,,I cannot wait for her again!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

I wonder if DAYS will use this as an opportunity to bring on some of Justin and Adrienne's sons? The kids haven't been seen since they were babies, so they're pretty much blank slates. They'd work well in a business s/l with Philip and Victor.

I know the canvas is pretty full at the moment, but I've always been curious to see Justin and Adrienne's sons as adults....

AlisonLou

Love the Justin and Adrienne pic!
Now these two have chemistry! These two look a better match then Hope and Justin! Nice pic!
Something's just off with Hope and Justin. But these two look much better together!
The writers have a chance to fix up their mistakes here! I hope they don't stuff it up!
Justin and Adrienne should be together! I can see why alot of people liked these two together!
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 18 2010, 08:19 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 18 2010, 08:05 PM
Wally and Judi look great together. :) I'm looking forward to their first scenes together.

I'm excited about this cause it will give Wally/Justin more story and airtime, but still do not want a J&A reunion.

I would love if the TPTB brought on J&A's sons. I think there is a lot potential there for J&A and the whole Kiriakis family. :)

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 18 2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks Angie79 for the pic, Judi looks great, I'm so excited about other SL's as well happening agrees with others who say it's been too much Melanie and Sami of late. I'd throw in too much of Carly too, ugh.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

CraneEmpire101
Mar 18 2010, 08:11 PM
Am I the only one excited for this? Looks like other storylines are finally taking off.. I am happy about the Nicole/Brady/Ari story actually going somewhere now and this too. The best part is, less Sami and Melanie.. WOOHOO!!
Oh, amen and amen!!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 19 2010, 06:00 AM
CraneEmpire101
Mar 18 2010, 08:11 PM
Am I the only one excited for this? Looks like other storylines are finally taking off.. I am happy about the Nicole/Brady/Ari story actually going somewhere now and this too. The best part is, less Sami and Melanie.. WOOHOO!!
Oh, amen and amen!!
I'm with you! Completely excited for Justienne!! It will be a nice change to see another couple.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I'm really excited for her return! I can't wait! It should be pretty good. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply