Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Rafe Closes in on Anna - and EJ!; March 30th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 02:13 PM (5,497 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

SocRMum1
Mar 21 2010, 09:28 PM
lumifan4life85
Mar 21 2010, 09:20 PM
I think if he blabbed to Will, that would be great because then maybe Will would shoot EJ in the head and it'd be the end of the rapist.
If his aim is anything like his father's I'd say EJ will lead a long and productive life. :lol:
I know the story played out that way....but in my mind there is really no way that a military school cadet and the same person that shot Franco Kelly dead from 1 shot is the same person that shot EJ. Hopefully they will one day revisit that story because in my mind IF Lucas would have shot Ej, he'd be dead.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

ladyofthelake
Mar 22 2010, 05:27 AM
Taelyn
Mar 22 2010, 05:21 AM
I dont see JS leaving unless its his own choice. He is the Vilian of the future and so required. If He leaves they would have to turn Philip Bad again.. Which I wouldnt mind.. But again I dont see JS hoing unless he wants to.
Probably not, but no one expected Peter Reckell to get bumped for 2 months. No one expected the DH's to go. I don't think Gary Tomlin is the predictible type.
I never expected the PR news either and let's face it, now that the show has at least one year left what is holding them back from shaking things up to see if something works in terms of improving demos, there is no "crucial ratings period" now. BD was taken out of his own story and backburned miserably and that was all types of wrong, but JS was taken out of his own story too and replaced by Galen, EJ was made into a clueless idiot who couldn't even tell his wife was not really pregnant. He was like a wallflower in all of this and it was more Nicole's story than EJ's. Now it does appear that they have made it Ej's story again, but look how they are doing it, by making him the bad guy. To me the fact that the show wasn't renewed for 2 years even after Days managed to climb in the ratings while cutting costs is telling....and maybe the network told them to improve the demos or they're done. Ken overrules Tomlin and let's face it Tomlin has had free range and the show although it's shown an improvement has really no where else to go now but either up in demos or done.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 22 2010, 08:19 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 21 2010, 09:28 PM
lumifan4life85
Mar 21 2010, 09:20 PM
I think if he blabbed to Will, that would be great because then maybe Will would shoot EJ in the head and it'd be the end of the rapist.
If his aim is anything like his father's I'd say EJ will lead a long and productive life. :lol:
I know the story played out that way....but in my mind there is really no way that a military school cadet and the same person that shot Franco Kelly dead from 1 shot is the same person that shot EJ. Hopefully they will one day revisit that story because in my mind IF Lucas would have shot Ej, he'd be dead.
I think if they were ever going to revisit that story it would have happened when they brought Will back on canvas - it would have been the perfect opportunity to show that Lucas covered for Will. But they didn't do it then so I doubt very much it will happen in the future, particularly with BD no longer on the show.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Taelyn
I dont see JS leaving unless its his own choice. He is the Vilian of the future and so required. If He leaves they would have to turn Philip Bad again.. Which I wouldnt mind.. But again I dont see JS hoing unless he wants to.
Probably not, but no one expected Peter Reckell to get bumped for 2 months. No one expected the DH's to go. I don't think Gary Tomlin is the predictible type.
Very true. I was stunned by the PR news - particularly since he was dead center in a story that appears to be no where near wrapping up.

Cerulean
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 22 2010, 08:33 AM
ladyofthelake
Taelyn
Very true. I was stunned by the PR news - particularly since he was dead center in a story that appears to be no where near wrapping up.
Still puzzled by Tomlin hiring Crystal to play opposite Peter and then sidelining Peter for two months. :shrug:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Cerulean
Mar 22 2010, 10:06 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 22 2010, 08:33 AM
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Still puzzled by Tomlin hiring Crystal to play opposite Peter and then sidelining Peter for two months. :shrug:
Ditto. To take off a vet in the middle of an A storyline is very suspect and I was enjoying seeing him so much this past year.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Taelyn
But again I dont see JS hoing unless he wants to.
Nobody picked up on this typo yet? I'm disappointed.
Edited by Paxton, Mar 22 2010, 11:23 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 22 2010, 11:22 AM
Taelyn
What? I'm sure JS hasn't been forced to ho. If he wants to ho, he'll do it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 22 2010, 11:24 AM
Paxton
Taelyn
dude is his own pimp....ain't no forced 'hoing' necessary!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 22 2010, 11:27 AM
lysie
Mar 22 2010, 11:24 AM
Paxton

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephoing
dude is his own pimp....ain't no forced 'hoing' necessary!
Preach it. :laugh:

Cookala

Angie79
Mar 18 2010, 02:55 PM
Stuarts last airdate is March 25th.
Awww...that's too bad. On the other hand, John C was supposed to be a limited role his first time around and he ended up staying longer than anticipated.

Cookala

Paxton
Mar 18 2010, 03:42 PM
Livie
Mar 18 2010, 03:35 PM
What always made me pause was why Ej was so stupid he did not even think that Sami would have done this, he knew her history. He did not seem that interested in the fact that Sami all of a sudden finds a way to adopt a child.
When Sami told him about Grace he had to be reminded that they'd had sex roughly nine months prior to Grace's birth. Particularly curious in light of the retconning the show did that EJ had sex with Sami and Nicole within a day or so of each other. Knowing how he has a gift for knocking up the ladies with one shot you'd think this thought might have crossed his mind that maybe it was Sami's own baby.
I thought exactly the same thing. The real EJ would never have fallen for that "adoption" ploy. He knew he and Sami had sex multiple times that night in May of 2008. He could/should have easily put two and two together. :eyeroll:

Cookala

ladyofthelake
Mar 21 2010, 11:01 AM
gailwinters
Mar 21 2010, 10:47 AM
Criss33
Mar 21 2010, 12:26 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
That would be great!

I think Johnny must be restricting his secret telling to his own age group. After all, he's has plenty of opportunities to tell the adults in his own household, any of those living in the DiMansion, Caroline......and so far he's kept his own counsel except for Theo.
OOOhhh, blabbing to Stefano would be all kinds of awesome.Which means they won't go there. :hmmph:
OMG! Wouldn't it though??

Cookala

ladyofthelake
Taelyn
IMO, the man has no loyalties and no conscience.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Does anyone feel that EJ could do better than Sami? I've always thought he could do much better. Sami's character has been destroyed completely. It's just my opinion, but to me she's just not likable.

lysie
Member Avatar

Zoe_Zeppelin
Mar 22 2010, 02:14 PM
Does anyone feel that EJ could do better than Sami? I've always thought he could do much better. Sami's character has been destroyed completely. It's just my opinion, but to me she's just not likable.
Jed Stark could have done better than Sami.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Zoe_Zeppelin
Well, on the one hand I agree, because there is nothing remotely interesting or attractive about Sami. On the other hand, EJ has been so loathesomely unattractive himself for months now that maybe they deserve each other. Too bad, for a few brief moments in 2008 EJ seemed like he was going to be freed from the Sami shackles and become an interesting character again after being deballed, nannified and whitewashed, but alas, Alison got pregnant and the rest is history.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lysie
Mar 22 2010, 02:19 PM
Zoe_Zeppelin
Is that Willow's brother??

Paxton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 22 2010, 02:27 PM
lysie
Zoe_Zeppelin

Yeah, the one that didn't look anything like her, who was played by an almost comically bad actor. He made Marcus Patrick look like . . . well, like an actor. The guy who played Jed was young, though, not sure what MP's excuse was.

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 22 2010, 02:27 PM
lysie
Zoe_Zeppelin

I think so. LOL. And actually, I'm not positive he's the character I'm picturing. I might be thinking of Connor Lockhart. Who was the country one? Either way...any chance to bring up the suckiness of the Stark family!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply