Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Rafe Closes in on Anna - and EJ!; March 30th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 02:13 PM (5,579 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This guy played Connor Lockhart.

Posted Image

Here is Jed:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cookala

Angie79
Mar 22 2010, 02:31 PM
This guy played Connor Lockhart.

Posted Image

Here is Jed:

Posted Image
They were BOTH awful but the Lockhart cowboy was the WORST!

They must have gone back to their "real" day jobs.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Paxton
Mar 22 2010, 02:23 PM
Zoe_Zeppelin
Mar 22 2010, 02:14 PM
Does anyone feel that EJ could do better than Sami? I've always thought he could do much better. Sami's character has been destroyed completely. It's just my opinion, but to me she's just not likable.
Well, on the one hand I agree, because there is nothing remotely interesting or attractive about Sami. On the other hand, EJ has been so loathesomely unattractive himself for months now that maybe they deserve each other. Too bad, for a few brief moments in 2008 EJ seemed like he was going to be freed from the Sami shackles and become an interesting character again after being deballed, nannified and whitewashed, but alas, Alison got pregnant and the rest is history.
You'll get no argument from me on that one. I agree 100 %.
Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin, Mar 22 2010, 04:35 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Zoe_Zeppelin
Does anyone feel that EJ could do better than Sami? I've always thought he could do much better. Sami's character has been destroyed completely. It's just my opinion, but to me she's just not likable.
I definitely agree with this. For me, the whole "how cool to have a DiMera/Brady relationship" thing just flew out the window because it was poorly executed. Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. They blew it a couple of years ago.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Paxton
Mar 22 2010, 02:23 PM
Zoe_Zeppelin
Well, on the one hand I agree, because there is nothing remotely interesting or attractive about Sami. On the other hand, EJ has been so loathesomely unattractive himself for months now that maybe they deserve each other. Too bad, for a few brief moments in 2008 EJ seemed like he was going to be freed from the Sami shackles and become an interesting character again after being deballed, nannified and whitewashed, but alas, Alison got pregnant and the rest is history.
A sad decision in the annals of Days history. I wonder what would happen if someone told Sweeney "no" next time?

BasicBlackTS08

I think only a snake is suitable for Ej bc that is what he has always acted like. He does not deserve to get the girl ever, nor does he deserve children with her. Its about been a sick, twisted storyline. Sadly, this is how the writers treat women on the show. They make em like Sami and try and get us to swallow something like Egagme. Not gonna happen.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Poor EJ, so much dislike. It's tough being a bad guy in this moral economy.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 24 2010, 09:03 AM
Poor EJ, so much dislike. It's tough being a bad guy in this moral economy.
Okay, that's the best post in this whole thread! :cheer:

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Thank God I don't watch for soap operas for moral direction cus I'd love that Brit regardless.

samiwells
Member Avatar

DaysPossessed
Mar 27 2010, 07:15 PM
Thank God I don't watch for soap operas for moral direction cus I'd love that Brit regardless.
:sweet: ITA

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply