Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of March 22nd
Topic Started: Mar 19 2010, 06:31 PM (2,730 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to this triangle.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo! Go Nicole!!! Get your man!!!! :)

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ang.

Bricole definitely have more chemistry, but I'd love to see Ari kick Nicole's ass, so I guess I'll be rooting for both sides of the triangle.

ilovemydays

Whoa, I didn't expect that! I love the way Brady was open to that kiss! He sure didn't respond like a guy that was a heartbeat from marrying someone else.

Ari's reaction was understandable but her voice just grated against my nerves.

The clip was promo was short but I thought AZ looked great.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Nicole :wub:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I wish Days would just give up on Ej and Sami and go for a full blown quad with EJ, Arianna, Brady, and Nicole. There is so much potential there.

Cupcake06

It seems like a dream to me.

I can't get over that dress.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

WooHoo!! :cheer: Color me team Nicole!! Bricole sure beats the heck out of Brianna!!

lily20

I llove nicole, but I hope this triangle doesn't drag out like Ethan/Theresa/Gwen on passions :puke: :sleep:

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

Oh Da-yum! That little 17 seconds was hot as hell! Woo Mr. Martsolf you lookin' good. I cannot wait for Nicole and Brady. Yes please. So much more entertaining than Sami and anyone else. Can we put Nicole in the spotlight pwease?

aimees76
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Mar 19 2010, 08:16 PM
I wish Days would just give up on Ej and Sami and go for a full blown quad with EJ, Arianna, Brady, and Nicole. There is so much potential there.
:werd:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Brady had to have taken one look at Ari in that dress and scooped Nicole up and ran. I'm just sayin'... :whistle:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 19 2010, 09:18 PM
Kevc1980
:werd:
If they make the character of Arianna interesting, then I would go for this quad! Nicole is 10xs better written then Arianna. There's gotta be more then sex, cry, whine, yada, yada, yada...

Brady NEEDS to re-build Basic Black. I think a business SL for all these characters would do wonders!

If EJ's stuck with Ol'Mother Hubbard, then bring in Nicolas Alamain or hotty, dishonorable business guy and have him work for Viv (not Gus) now's there's a HOTT SL!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Wow that was great! Thanks for posting.

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 19 2010, 09:26 PM
Brady had to have taken one look at Ari in that dress and scooped Nicole up and ran. I'm just sayin'... :whistle:
Ugh that damn dress. Get it together Days...I think they would have a better chance if they let the actress' choose from their own personal wardrobe sometimes.

And I have no doubt Nicole is going to make enemies with Ari..and I for one can't wait to see her win that war.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Kevc1980
+1.

Safe needs to stay isolated in their own little storyline, dealing with their problems and such. I still think Emily may come back from the dead one day. Perhaps at Safe's inevitable wedding.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Amen!

Mindy
Member Avatar

Sariah
Mar 19 2010, 10:00 PM
LOVE your banner! ;)

Sariah
Member Avatar

Mindy
Mar 19 2010, 10:06 PM
Sariah
Mar 19 2010, 10:00 PM
LOVE your banner! ;)
Thanks! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply