Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of March 22nd
Topic Started: Mar 19 2010, 06:31 PM (2,749 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

wow.. whatever I said before about this triangle being boring, I now fuckin love it..it beats EJ/Sami/Rafe ANY DAY!
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Mar 19 2010, 08:16 PM
I wish Days would just give up on Ej and Sami and go for a full blown quad with EJ, Arianna, Brady, and Nicole. There is so much potential there.
I hear ya, girl! :applause:
I wasn't up on the Bricole train just yet...kind of thought that ship had sailed, but if we have to sit through some triangles, this one beats all of the other ones, especially EJafe. Bloody awful!

Arianna screechy voice sucked though.

Thanks for Hulu, Angie! Me likey!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

CraneEmpire101
Mar 19 2010, 10:34 PM
wow.. whatever I said before about this triangle being boring, I now fuckin love it..it beats EJ/Sami/Rafe ANY DAY!
Well, that's damning with the very faintest and slightest of praise, lol.

Did Arianna know Nicole's out of prison? That would be enough to surprise me, let alone the kissing.

Pretty good promo--I'm just so glad Nicole's back.

Thanks for posting!

LovingDays

YT anyone

jane1978

Kevc1980
I wish Days would just give up on Ej and Sami and go for a full blown quad with EJ, Arianna, Brady, and Nicole. There is so much potential there.
I still think itīs going there. You can bet after Arianna witnesses this kiss she will happily accept the job offer from EJ just to spite Brady. And who knows what happens next. Itīs definitely waste to have Ari in a goody boring relationship with saint Brady who is not even truly in love with her when she can get involved with the biggest enemy of her FBI bro. Thatīs just wonderfully soapy situation I doubt the writers would want to miss.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kevc1980
Yeah, that!
My girl Nicole! Hey, in real life, I wouldn't like her at all, but like it's often said...this isn't real life. I could take Arianna more seriously if she wasn't dressed like she was getting ready to marry Tarzan.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Even tho I cannot stand Nicole,she and Brady(EM)have a blazing hot chemistry.Little Hernandez,chick,aint going to know what hit..what fun!

Nicole Walker

So funny!!

paul89

can i see the clip please

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nicole's a slut.

I am so SICK of triangles.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ladyofthelake
Mar 20 2010, 06:48 AM
I could take Arianna more seriously if she wasn't dressed like she was getting ready to marry Tarzan.
:lol: Perfect description!

samixxx
Member Avatar

It does look like something Tarzan's Jane would wear, lol. My first thought seeing the dress was Posted Image

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

samixxx
Mar 20 2010, 02:34 PM
It does look like something Tarzan's Jane would wear, lol. My first thought seeing the dress was Posted Image
Jane and Wilma...both excellent analysis. :lol:

paul89

i would like to see the clip but its doesnt work for canada :(
Edited by paul89, Mar 21 2010, 12:11 PM.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

am i the only one here that is actually rooting for brianna???? i absolutely hate bricole. i love nicole, but not w/ brady. i actually liked her w/ ej, but i also like ejami. but i def. want brianna

darraholic
Member Avatar

I was a huge Ethan/Theresa fan but I don't see any chemistry with Brady & Arianna. I actually wish they'd put Arianna in either EJ or Phillip's orbit.

Lindsey Hartley has been so wasted since she's joined.

BradyB

I love Nicole with Brady. They have always made a great team

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Looks like the Big House workout did Nicole wonders....she looks amazing! Looking forward to this triangle being short-lived and Nicole squashing the dignity outta Arianna. The idea of Arianna and PhillyK gives me shivers....in the best possible way!

Alin89
Member Avatar

HERES THE YT VERSION

Livie

jane1978
Mar 20 2010, 04:28 AM
Kevc1980
I still think itīs going there. You can bet after Arianna witnesses this kiss she will happily accept the job offer from EJ just to spite Brady. And who knows what happens next. Itīs definitely waste to have Ari in a goody boring relationship with saint Brady who is not even truly in love with her when she can get involved with the biggest enemy of her FBI bro. Thatīs just wonderfully soapy situation I doubt the writers would want to miss.
My thoughts exactly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply