Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Question about Rafe and Arianna; Also Bryan Dattilo
Topic Started: Mar 21 2010, 07:02 PM (4,876 Views)
BasicBlackTS08

Is this true? I didn't know where to put this question,but I thought it might be spoilerish in answer, so I put it here. I keep hearing rumors and talk of them leaving. I thought someone here might know for sure. I like both characters and do not want them to go. So I hope this is false. Anyone here know about this?
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

No, probably just wishful thinking on the part of a whole lot of us.

It won't happen, they are GT's pets, and he wants to keep the Passions fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

funeral, but I hear he may be coming back for good. Again, I love Bryan and the character of Lucas. I was hoping they could give him a real story line this time. I would love a Safe/Lumi triangle. I am sure though, I am in the minority here on this, lol. I would like to see Bryan come back, whether Lucas is paired with Sami or not.

I would be willing to see a Lucas/Stephanie pairing. I think Lucas might be able to do something with the whiny Stephanie. As long as she doesn't break up and make up with him a thousand times that is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

Actually, from what I am seeing a lot of people like Safe. I have met a lot of General Audience Safe Fans. I keep hearing about and Ej Arianna Brady Nicole quadangle. Geez, what a mess to type that out, lol. That I would like to see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

I'm sure some GA members like Safe. They want EJ with Arianna just so that there would be no Ejami. Usually the Safe fans are the Passions fans. I bet they loved Passions too.
Edited by daisy132, Mar 21 2010, 07:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

I would love to see BD coming back and see GG leave. I love BD, and I'd love to see him get his job back. I'll take Lumi v. Ejami any time over Safe v. Ejami.
Edited by daisy132, Mar 21 2010, 07:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daisy132
Mar 21 2010, 07:09 PM
I'm sure some GA members like Safe. They want EJ with Arianna just so that there would be no Ejami. Usually the Safe fans are the Passions fans. I bet they loved Passions too.
I am a SAFE fan and I never watched Passions, nor had any desire to.
Many, many GA fans like SAFE. I just want EJ out of Sami's orbit b/c of all the horrible things he has done to her over the last 4 years.
The thing about the Hernandez family leaving is a rumor, that is all it is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

Good, I am glad to hear that. I was a little worried there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

magicsteacher
Mar 21 2010, 07:20 PM
daisy132
Mar 21 2010, 07:09 PM
I am a SAFE fan and I never watched Passions, nor had any desire to.
Many, many GA fans like SAFE. I just want EJ out of Sami's orbit b/c of all the horrible things he has done to her over the last 4 years.
The thing about the Hernandez family leaving is a rumor, that is all it is.
I said "usually", so I didn't say all. And I guess it depends who you talk to.... But yes, it's just a rumor. I hope it pans out, but it IS just a rumor.
Edited by daisy132, Mar 21 2010, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

I hope it doesn't. I wouldn't want any one to lose his job. I am not saying anyone else would want that either, so please do not take what I am saying the wrong way. That is what would happen if the rumor came true. I hope it doesn't. I still see plenty of roon for Bryan on board.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Some are wishing the Hernandez family gone..just to get Rafe out of Sami's orbit, but it's not happening. A Safe and Lumi triangle would be great.

All the GA fans I know want Lumi or Safe..I have yet to meet a single ejami fan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I seen this on twitter and was hoping it wasn't true, I love Lindsay Hartley.. if Gering was leaving, fine but I love LH.
Goto Top

daisy132

BasicBlackTS08
Mar 21 2010, 07:33 PM
I hope it doesn't. I wouldn't want any one to lose his job. I am not saying anyone else would want that either, so please do not take what I am saying the wrong way. That is what would happen if the rumor came true. I hope it doesn't. I still see plenty of roon for Bryan on board.
Well, I always hoped that Bryan would get a storyline outside of Sami and not involving any other romantic involvement for a while. He (and even BD said it) was always associated with Sami, and had nothing else going for him. They tried him with Chloe, and it failed miserably, and when they brought in Rafe for Sami, Lucas was no longer needed. So that's what I meant - if they're going to keep another man connected with Sami, I would rather have Lucas (BD) than GG, who was hired in his place. I don't really care what happens to GG, but they did the same to him - outside of Sami, he's got nothing. Who will they put him with? As for Lucas and Stephanie, I don't wish her on anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 21 2010, 07:35 PM
Some are wishing the Hernandez family gone..just to get Rafe out of Sami's orbit, but it's not happening. A Safe and Lumi triangle would be great.

All the GA fans I know want Lumi or Safe..I have yet to meet a single ejami fan.
Wow...really?? It's amazing how different our experiences have been on that. Most of the GA members I know aren't invested much one way or the other but sort of go with the flow of the writing. Plenty have said they like EJami together but they'll go with whatever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

I am starting to believe its not true and just a rumor or the wishful thinking of a few. I do not want anyone to lose their job. Sides, I would miss Rafe to much, he is a good character. If Rafe Lucas and Brady were to be on in a scene together, I think I might just faint straight away. To much hotness for one woman to handle:-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

Hmm, I have met a lot of Safe fans out there. Perhaps I am imagining them or something? I am just saying I would love to see everyone get a good storyline but with these writers I dunno. Hoping for something good may just be a lost cause. I hope not though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

BasicBlackTS08
Mar 21 2010, 07:42 PM
I am starting to believe its not true and just a rumor or the wishful thinking of a few. I do not want anyone to lose their job. Sides, I would miss Rafe to much, he is a good character. If Rafe Lucas and Brady were to be on in a scene together, I think I might just faint straight away. To much hotness for one woman to handle:-)
WOW--I have never thought of that! I hope when Bry comes back for his stint they somehow find a way to put those three together in the room--they are the very best Days has going right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

BasicBlackTS08
Mar 21 2010, 07:06 PM
funeral, but I hear he may be coming back for good. Again, I love Bryan and the character of Lucas. I was hoping they could give him a real story line this time. I would love a Safe/Lumi triangle. I am sure though, I am in the minority here on this, lol. I would like to see Bryan come back, whether Lucas is paired with Sami or not.

I would be willing to see a Lucas/Stephanie pairing. I think Lucas might be able to do something with the whiny Stephanie. As long as she doesn't break up and make up with him a thousand times that is.
I don't think you are in the minority for wanting Bryan to come back and I can tell you many people have been questioning why TPTB decided to go with the same exact...good guy/bad guy triangle but replaced Lucas with Rafe instead of going with the Good guy no one knows vs. good scheming guy triangle which would have likely given more life to the show. Ej could stand on his own a bit or they can try him with Arianna...heck even Lucas could have fooled around with Arianna but there would really be no angst except Sami in that one. I'm not sure about Rafe and Arianna,I don't think they are leaving but you never know and I hope you are absolutely right about Bryan...I would definately start watching the show again if that were the case, I love BD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

I adore Bryan Luving. I like Galen too. I think we could have some angst if Lucas was with either Ari or Stephanie for a while . Sami would be jealous and the screen would heat up.
All I want is Lucas back on canvas, no matter who he is with. I just hope if he does comes back, the writers do him justice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Bryan WAS Days to so many people. I would love to see the Safe vs Lumi triangle. If Days could get Bryan back--they would have a gold mine--in my eyes anyway! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic