Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ Admits He Loves Sami
Topic Started: Mar 23 2010, 12:23 PM (20,601 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Although EJ has spent the last several months making Sami's life a living hell, he realizes this week that he's actually in love with her.

"It comes as a surprise to him and only him," explains James Scott. The actor says that people like Lexie and Nicole have been telling EJ for a very long time that he loves Sami and he always chose to ignore them, but now he's coming to realize that they were right.

"Once you realize you love somebody, you either bathe in misery or you try and acquire that person one way or the other."

James Scott says things would be much better if EJ didn't make this discovery as a result of his shenanigans with Sydney. "He knows he made a mistake and he's a complete ass," shares Scott. EJ fears that Sami will hate him if and when she learns the truth. However, he likes that he's now a hero in her eyes for bringing Sydney home.

By week's end, EJ decides to set his sights on Sami and all he can do is pray she won't reject him entirely.

Credit to FL_EJami, AngelOB and Forbidden Love for the original scan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well that is good that EJ finally realizes that he is a complete ass. Blah, and big fat GAG ME to the rest of it.

lysie
Member Avatar

The accompanying picture cracks me up. He's pretty thrilled about this discover, huh?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Did the EJ and Sami fans post this to bait us all with what an actor is quoted as saying? I thought Angie was the one to post the articles?

six
Member Avatar

I'm glad he's realized that kidnapping Sydney was a bad idea. That was so unfair to her.

TINA222
Member Avatar

EJ is a complete loser. James deserves better than this retread refried boring lame crap. Being with Sami is misery. James really needs to get better writing or just get off this crappy show. He is being wasted tieing him to AS. The writing is embarassing and beneath him. Run James!!!!

six
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 23 2010, 12:30 PM
Did the EJ and Sami fans post this to bait us all with what an actor is quoted as saying? I thought Angie was the one to post the articles?
How are you getting baited by reading about what's actually happening? FL happened to get the article before DR this week, and I'm glad SocR shared it with those of us who don't post there.

Thanks, SocRmum.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I typed a summary so we can remove the actual article...

Although EJ has spent the last several months making Sami's life a living hell, he realizes this week that he's actually in love with her.

"It comes as a surprise to him and only him," explains James Scott. The actor says that people like Lexie and Nicole have been telling EJ for a very long time that he loves Sami and he always chose to ignore them, but now he's coming to realize that they were right.

"Once you realize you love somebody, you either bathe in misery or you try and acquire that person one way or the other."

James Scott says things would be much better if EJ didn't make this discovery as a result of his shenanigans with Sydney. "He knows he made a mistake and he's a complete ass," shares Scott. EJ fears that Sami will hate him if and when she learns the truth. However, he likes that he's now a hero in her eyes for bringing Sydney home.

By week's end, EJ decides to set his sights on Sami and all he can do is pray she won't reject him entirely.

aimees76
Member Avatar

TINA222
Mar 23 2010, 12:34 PM
EJ is a complete loser. James deserves better than this retread refried boring lame crap. Being with Sami is misery. James really needs to get better writing or just get off this crappy show. He is being wasted tieing him to AS. The writing is embarassing and beneath him. Run James!!!!
Yeah, its beneath me too, thats why I'm not watching it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
That was not the intent at all, Liz. The reason I shared it as a link to the actual article was both to make sure it's not an issue for DR and the admins and also to make sure no one thought I was paraphrasing or giving it a EJami spin.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Bryan really was the lucky one. Yes to that question. Why some want to gloat over this? Its a pile of dogshit. Enjoy.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

six
Mar 23 2010, 12:35 PM
Liz<3Days
How are you getting baited by reading about what's actually happening? FL happened to get the article before DR this week, and I'm glad SocR shared it with those of us who don't post there.

Thanks, SocRmum.
I believe its baiting if Angie always waits til Friday to post it but FL gets all the SOD articles every week? Or is it just this week that they got SOD early?

I'm just calling out the fact that EJ/Sami fans are happy about it, which is fine, but please, this article will bring about the same results that usually happens when any article about EJ and/or Sami is posted-chaos!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 23 2010, 12:37 PM
I typed a summary so we can remove the actual article...

Thanks, Kenny. :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks Kenny.

Hmm, I wonder if EJ decides to confess? I highly doubt it, EJ always thinks he has the upper hand!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 23 2010, 12:39 PM
six
Liz<3Days

Thanks, SocRmum.
I believe its baiting if Angie always waits til Friday to post it but FL gets all the SOD articles every week? Or is it just this week that they got SOD early?

I'm just calling out the fact that EJ/Sami fans are happy about it, which is fine, but please, this article will bring about the same results that usually happens when any article about EJ and/or Sami is posted-chaos!
Actually, there was another time recently that FL got an article first and I posted it after discussing with the admins here.

Is the problem that the article is posted earlier than usual (which doesn't seem to normally be an issue) or the content of the article? Either way, it is what it is.

avelina
Member Avatar

Breaking out the popcorn! This sounds good :)

Go EJami

TFP

six
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 23 2010, 12:39 PM
six
Liz<3Days

Thanks, SocRmum.

This isn't the first time someone from FL has been the source of a scan that the DR staff has summarized for the people here.

Any of threads on articles about people in the triangles usually get a little out of control, whether it's ejami/safe or barly/bope. IDK how it'd make a difference when it was posted, and they're always posted, even though we know what's going to happen.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

TINA222
Mar 23 2010, 12:34 PM
Well said! :applause: My sentiments exactly. EJ has the potential to be a great character, yet TPTB are choosing to destroy him by tying him to Sami. He needs to get a life, and find a woman who actually wants him as well. James deserves much better than this crap, and so do the viewers. :shame:

BillieD
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for EJ to go full steam ahead in pursuit of Sami. This is gonna be good!
Thanks to any and all involved in posting this...lol

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

I love that they are indicating EJ is already showing remorse for what he's done. This is exactly how I was hoping to see it play out - he realizes too late that he really does love her and now is terrified that the truth will turn her away from him for good.

I'm hoping it takes a really, really looooong time for the truth to come out. Like Novembers sweeps or so. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply