Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Nicole Face Off!; April 6th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Mar 23 2010, 01:58 PM (6,502 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks to Forbidden Love for the original SOD scan.

-------------------------------------------------

Sami and Nicole Face Off!

Posted Image

Nicole is overjoyed when a hurricane stops Brady and Arianna's wedding and they make plans to fly back to Salem.

During the flight, Arianna gets nasty with Nicole and she asks her why she won't leave Brady alone. Nicole tells Arianna that Brady still has feelings for her. By saying this, Nicole hopes to plant a seed of insecurity in Arianna's head so she will begin to doubt Brady's commitment to her.

Once Nicole returns to Salem, she has a dramatic face-off with Sami. "It is awesome," laughs Zucker. As soon as Nicole sees Sami, she calls her out. She tells Sami that she caused all the drama with Sydney because she's the one who originally deceived EJ, and what's what set everything else in motion.

Sami immediately punches Nicole. "Nicole says, 'Oh my God, you broke my jaw!' and Sami says, "No, I didn't.' As she comes closer to see, Nicole clocks her one and then they just go at it over benches," explains Zucker.

Rafe breaks them up and takes them to the Salem P.D., where he asks Nicole to tell him about her connection with Anna. Nicole, however, doesn't whisper a peep. "Nicole has strengthened herself," says Zucker. "She is strong again."

After leaving the police department, Nicole stops by the Brady Pub and runs smack dab into EJ. "I think she still has feelings for him," confesses Zucker. "But it's that bitterness of, 'If he's going to hate me, I'm going to hate him too.'"

During their conversation, Nicole pushes his buttons and says a bunch of things to get under his skin. Her words unnerve EJ and he begins to worry that she has figured out his part in Sydney's kidnapping. "Just as Nicole turns to leave, she tells EJ, 'You're such a liar. Don't you or Stefano ever touch me again.' And then she walks out. But he's happy because she doesn't really know anything. She knows something though," explains Zucker.

Later in the week, Nicole has an emotional interaction with Sydney, who is with Will. "Nicole is so sad because if she doesn't cut it off, she's constantly going to be fighting for this child," explains Zucker. Nicole tells Sydney that she will always love her and she promises to never mess up her life again. She goes on to say that she hopes Sydney never forgets about her before finally saying goodbye. "It was sad," says Zucker. "But I think it was the smartest thing she's done since she showed up in Salem. To let go."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOW:Nicole's on the Hot Seat

Nicole bares her claws this week, when she has a knock-down, drag-out catfight with Sami and is also grilled by Rafe and EJ about Anna’s connection to Sydney’s kidnapping.

Sami runs in Nicole on the pier and things do not go well. Sami can’t believe that Nicole has the nerve to show her face back in Salem about taking Sydney. “Sami’s being a total b-i-t-c-h to Nicole. So, you know what? Nicole’s being one right back,” says AZ, noting that when Nicole senses something is amiss with Sami and Rafe, she jumps all over it. Sami reacts by punching her. “They end up slamming each other over a bench, over the river and through the woods, “ chuckles Ari.

Rafe interrupts and takes them both to the police station. He interrogates Nicole about Anna. Ari says, “Nicole’s not worried. Everything she’s done is in the past. She paid a small amount for her crime. She went to jail for a short time, but she got a full pardon. There’s nothing anybody can do to her now. Nicole promised Anna if she got her out of prison, she wouldn’t say anything about her to anyone; she wouldn’t get Anna in trouble. So she gives Rafe nothing.”

Rafe is frustrated. Meanwhile, EJ begins worrying about Nicole being free and that she might know about his connection to Anna. Things intensify when Nicole tracks him down and hints that Anna told her things. She wants to get a rise out of him and does. Ari says, “She can tell by EJ’s expression that something is wrong. She can tell that she got to him. She was married to EJ long enough to know when he has something up his sleeve.” EJ does manage to put Nicole off for now, but she’s far from deterred. “Nicole doesn’t know exactly what it is that EJ’s hiding, but she knows there’s something,” warns AZ. “She’s sure of it.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

Thanks for posting the write up Kenny!

lysie
Member Avatar

So did anyone else think "hurricane" was a metaphor for Nicole herself at first? Because I totally had to read that sentence twice. And they Sydney stuff sounds sad. I may never forgive this show for giving us the greatness that was Sydole, and then taking it away.

TFP.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I am SOOO looking forward to this. It looks like they are going to have the knock down/drag out they couldn't have in November due to AZ's pregnancy.

Love that Nicole is back to being the strong character she used to be. Love that Sami is not going to let her snark go unchallenged.

Thanks for posting!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was actually typing this up too. Thanks Kenny!

This sounds really good! Ali's hair in that picture is hilarious!

Ana75
Member Avatar

This has been the only time in a long time that I am rooting for Sami. I would love to see her kick Nicole's ass. :fight: What in the hell is with Nicole? Does she love EJ or does she love Brady? I would like for her to be alone and miserable. :pray: But I don't really think that she is completely over EJ.
Thanks for posting!
Edited by Ana75, Mar 23 2010, 02:14 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok so 1.This fight was not Sami "fighting for her man" as previously speculated - not surprised.
2. Nicole is strong again! YAY!!
3. Can't wait to see Sole beat the shit out of each other, lol.
4. Just reading about the Sydole scenes made me teary.

Thanks for posting!! These are scenes I will want to watch!

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Kenny and FL.

Sounds like this is going to be an awesome confrontation. Nicole's return in 2008 brought back a bit of the real Sami, and hopefully the same thing will happen this time too. It's so good that Nicole's going to be her usual self again.

aimees76
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 23 2010, 02:01 PM
So did anyone else think "hurricane" was a metaphor for Nicole herself at first? Because I totally had to read that sentence twice. And they Sydney stuff sounds sad. I may never forgive this show for giving us the greatness that was Sydole, and then taking it away.

TFP.
OMG, I know. The BEST mother-child relationship I think I have ever seen between an actor and a baby on any show ... and they just trash it. More proof that tptb are on crack.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

aimees76
Mar 23 2010, 02:04 PM
Ok so 1.This fight was not Sami "fighting for her man" as previously speculated - not surprised.
2. Nicole is strong again! YAY!!
3. Can't wait to see Sole beat the shit out of each other, lol.
4. Just reading about the Sydole scenes made me teary.

Thanks for posting!! These are scenes I will want to watch!
Lol....I love Sole!

and the fighting for her man.... ;) please! I would love for Syd to be Nicole's. Oh and I love how Ej will soon be in the "Nicole role"....I bet he'll be scared shitless that his scheme will be discovered and Sami will find out.....lol
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 23 2010, 02:09 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Livie

"fighting for her man, literally" I believe was the wording. Now can there be a moratorium declared on bringing in those DD things here? The FL board can lap them up, but why subject others to them?

TINA222
Member Avatar

So they are basically leaving the door open for Ejole? hmmm.Not sure how I feel about that. Does Nicole pay off Will with an Ipod like Kate did?? That she can get anywhere near Sidney is kinda wrong. I know she loves her and should say goodbye but Will should never let Nicole near that baby.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Mar 23 2010, 02:01 PM
And they Sydney stuff sounds sad. I may never forgive this show for giving us the greatness that was Sydole, and then taking it away.
Yeah, I know, but then again it's one of those rare times they actually did accomplish some soapy drama. I think AZ is right and, barring any further surprise!maternity!twists! it's time to move on.

I'm mildly annoyed that it's an actual hurricane and not something more fun.

I hate hairpulling fights, or really, fights in general.

It all sounds pretty good!

Thanks for posting.

BasicBlackTS08

well, Ej is a shitless wonder isn't he then? He deserves to be tormented the way he tormented Sami. Let the torment begin!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Finally a woman on the show who is tough and can handle EJ! Can't wait to see how she gets under his skin! EJ truly knows that Nicole is one of the few who can play him! Be afraid, EJ! Be very afraid!

Sami doesn't stand a chance against Nicole...and not just in the catfight! Not looking forward to the catfight though...always too fake!

Long live, Sydole! Such a shame that they have to break up that pairing! I know AZ will knock those scenes out!

Thanks for posting, Kenny!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

BasicBlackTS08
Mar 23 2010, 02:14 PM
well, Ej is a shitless wonder isn't he then? He deserves to be tormented the way he tormented Sami. Let the torment begin!
I want Nicole to find out....wouldn't be a hoot if Stefano finds out and then he tells Nicole in order for her to blackmail EJ with the truth.....I can see EJ shitting in his pants...I don't think Ejole is over actually I actually think that would be the catalyst for the quad with Brianna....the fact that Ej might still harbor something for Nicole.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sounds interesting. Go Team Nicole!!

The Nicole/Sydney sounds so bittersweet. :(

Edited by Mirage75, Mar 23 2010, 02:22 PM.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

omg i'm going to cry during the Sydole scenes

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Can't wait for the real catfight betwee Nicole and Sami now that neither actress is with child.

I'm glad they have Nicole cutting her ties with Sydney. It's going to help the character in the long run.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply