Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Nicole Face Off!; April 6th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Mar 23 2010, 01:58 PM (6,539 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 25 2010, 04:03 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 25 2010, 04:00 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 25 2010, 03:12 PM
LOL @ Nicole knowing EJ SOOO WELL!

It does seem like Nicole has known EJ pretty well all along. Afterall, she's the one that's been telling him he's still in love with Sami for the past 18 months or so. :)

I wouldn't say the same is true for EJ, though - he didn't seem to know Nicole at all. :-/

I'm looking forward to watching these scenes play out.

Thanks for posting, Angie. :D
I don't think EJ knows anybody.
And I don't think tptb know who EJ is!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 25 2010, 07:09 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
True...LOL

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
lysie
SocRMum1

I can agree with that, but I don't think anyone knows who EJ is at this point, lol.

ilovemydays

lysie
Mar 25 2010, 07:15 PM
JANALH
lysie

I can agree with that, but I don't think anyone knows who EJ is at this point, lol.

I think TPTB have done a good job of establishing EJ as Salem's foremost pathetic, douchebag, fuckwit, self pitying villian.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
JANALH
lysie

Exactly. Sometimes I think it depends on which writer is writing on a particular day...and what they had for lunch or whether they got laid the night before. :shame:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

SocRMum1
Mar 25 2010, 08:21 PM
lysie
JANALH

Exactly. Sometimes I think it depends on which writer is writing on a particular day...and what they had for lunch or whether they got laid the night before. :shame:
EJ is a hot mess and it pisses me off to no end. The fucking DiMera's should OWN Salem and for the DiMera Prince to end up an enormous moronic asshat must piss Stefano off thousands of times more than it affects me, myself. I want the devilish, charming, sexy, one-step-ahead, commandeer of all situations, back in action. This guy in the poorly fitted suit is unrecognizable and while I still believe in the IDEA of EJ and root for him, this indecisive, pathetic, random, greasy version turns my stomach.

I'd love to see the turn around they made to fix the mistakes in Nicole's character as well as the implied return of Sami's previous zeal applied to EJ too.

Sami and Nicole battling it out is typical and expected and in this viewer's eyes, anticipated. While I want them both to evolve as characters and possibly resort to more mature tactics I'm happy to see them getting their own justice out on one another via fisticuffs and general verbal lashings.

I hope that Nicole doesn't dote on this all for long because I see that turning sour quickly but I do think each character deserves her due diligence.

cages

ilovemydays
Mar 25 2010, 07:20 PM
lysie
JANALH

I think TPTB have done a good job of establishing EJ as Salem's foremost pathetic, douchebag, fuckwit, self pitying villian.

:iloveyou:

Not a big fan of catfights, but I hope Nicole beats Sami down!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Angie79
Mar 26 2010, 12:21 AM
I don't know who I want to clobber who more!

tfp angie!

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

ilovemydays
Mar 25 2010, 07:20 PM
lysie
JANALH

Well said! :applause: :laugh:

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

mer4santo
Mar 26 2010, 12:27 AM
Angie79

tfp angie!
EJ! EJ! I vote EJ! :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Mar 25 2010, 10:37 PM
SocRMum1
lysie

EJ is a hot mess and it pisses me off to no end. The fucking DiMera's should OWN Salem and for the DiMera Prince to end up an enormous moronic asshat must piss Stefano off thousands of times more than it affects me, myself. I want the devilish, charming, sexy, one-step-ahead, commandeer of all situations, back in action. This guy in the poorly fitted suit is unrecognizable and while I still believe in the IDEA of EJ and root for him, this indecisive, pathetic, random, greasy version turns my stomach.

I'd love to see the turn around they made to fix the mistakes in Nicole's character as well as the implied return of Sami's previous zeal applied to EJ too.

Sami and Nicole battling it out is typical and expected and in this viewer's eyes, anticipated. While I want them both to evolve as characters and possibly resort to more mature tactics I'm happy to see them getting their own justice out on one another via fisticuffs and general verbal lashings.

I hope that Nicole doesn't dote on this all for long because I see that turning sour quickly but I do think each character deserves her due diligence.
I'm on Stefano's side on this whole thing and actually feel very sorry for him. That's because of Joe M's acting. The quality actors are making me feel sorry for those characters who, in real life, wouldn't be getting my sympathy. Nicole and Stefano, particularly. Sami, at one time before her glitterfication, got my sympathy, too. I just wanted a man for her, but I didn't want to lose Sami in the process.
EJ? He gets my pity for being a mess. A deluded, stupid mess. And if Sami falls for him, she'll get my pity, too. What a comedown. The past couple of years of writing have just ruined any coolness factor for me. (That and fanbase wars!)
I actually miss the Kiriakis-DiMera rivalry. That had the potential to be something great. Not this shit.
And, I'm so sorry, Mer. I wish your vision of EJ could have come to fruition. When he was first on, JS was awesome and played this to the hilt. I'm not sure when it went all downhill. I think it was close to the whole baby reveal, because he and Nicole had some real possibilities, and AZ and JS together were, for me, able to recreate the sparks. Certainly, the personalities of their characters (or what SHOULD have been their personalities) gave it huge potential. AZ was able to pull of the whole mushy Nicole thing with her scenes with the Sydney babies. But, it was dragged on for too long.
I would REALLY like to know what would have been planned instead of all of this if Allison Sweeney had just taken a maternity leave...........Although I would have missed some of my favorite scenes with Zucker and the babies, I think the whole thing was just carried on too long.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
KICK HIS ASS, NICOLE!

(Thanks for posting!)

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

ladyofthelake
Mar 26 2010, 05:54 AM
mer4santo
Mar 25 2010, 10:37 PM
SocRMum1

I'm on Stefano's side on this whole thing and actually feel very sorry for him. That's because of Joe M's acting. The quality actors are making me feel sorry for those characters who, in real life, wouldn't be getting my sympathy. Nicole and Stefano, particularly. Sami, at one time before her glitterfication, got my sympathy, too. I just wanted a man for her, but I didn't want to lose Sami in the process.
EJ? He gets my pity for being a mess. A deluded, stupid mess. And if Sami falls for him, she'll get my pity, too. What a comedown. The past couple of years of writing have just ruined any coolness factor for me. (That and fanbase wars!)
I actually miss the Kiriakis-DiMera rivalry. That had the potential to be something great. Not this shit.
And, I'm so sorry, Mer. I wish your vision of EJ could have come to fruition. When he was first on, JS was awesome and played this to the hilt. I'm not sure when it went all downhill. I think it was close to the whole baby reveal, because he and Nicole had some real possibilities, and AZ and JS together were, for me, able to recreate the sparks. Certainly, the personalities of their characters (or what SHOULD have been their personalities) gave it huge potential. AZ was able to pull of the whole mushy Nicole thing with her scenes with the Sydney babies. But, it was dragged on for too long.
I would REALLY like to know what would have been planned instead of all of this if Allison Sweeney had just taken a maternity leave...........Although I would have missed some of my favorite scenes with Zucker and the babies, I think the whole thing was just carried on too long.
I miss what should have been the amazingness of DiKi wars....what happened to Philip and EJ's frenemy relationship.....remember the double dose of Pretty? sigh.

Stefano has gotten the shaft in this storyline too. With Nicole living in his house (and talking to herself in DiMansion which is implied to be wired for surveillance like a Big Brother home), there is no way in hell that he wouldn't have known early on that Nicole wasn't pregnant. Stefano would also have found that baby eons before Rafe ever could. Many of the the alterations for Stefano have been appreciated; the humanity, the realistic reactions, but his loss of power should never have been allowed. Elvis didn't even have to try hard to keep that baby hidden and neither Rafe nor Steffi could find her?

Most everyone has been sacrificed at the altar of plot. Unfortunately the soap gods haven't responded with and awesome show.

Apologies for the highjack!

I hope this showdown btwn Sami and Nicole is good and I hope they stand firmly in their own points of view
Edited by mer4santo, Mar 26 2010, 08:36 AM.

cages

Angie79
Love that pic! Get under his skin, Nikki!

TFP!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 26 2010, 12:27 AM
Angie79

tfp angie!
I do.....I'm already sick of the Nicole show.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie79
:wub: EJ doesn't stand a chance!
Look at her! She is business! Let the games begin!...and maybe that hot, I hate you sex!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Alligato
Mar 26 2010, 09:17 AM
Angie79
:wub: EJ doesn't stand a chance!
Look at her! She is business! Let the games begin!...and maybe that hot, I hate you sex!!
Oh oh....Nicole is back! Ej better watch it! I love feisty, take no prisoners Nicole....she should rip him a new one!

samixxx
Member Avatar

The ejole pic looks good, show him how it's done Nicole.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Cant wait to see this scene. I hated wimpy Nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply