Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 5th; *UPDATED 4/3*
Topic Started: Mar 24 2010, 01:43 PM (18,691 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.
-Brady and Arianna agree to make joint decisions.
-Anna surprises Stefano with new information.
-Philip assures Chloe of Daniel's love for her.

**UPDATED 3/25**

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole toys with Arianna.
-Rafe threatens DA Woods.
-EJ realizes he's been tricked.
-Will catches Sami and EJ in a hug.

**UPDATED 3/26**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole reunites with Chloe; Stefano finds Anna, who finally admits her role in Sydney's kidnapping.

Tuesday
Anna is caught by Stefano and makes a deal in exchange for her life; Will catches EJ and Sami hugging.

Wednesday
Sami loses it when she learns Rafe is in trouble; Rafe can't provide a good answer for why he stood Gabi up at the movies.

Thursday
Sami realizes Rafe needs an alibi and she decides to provide one for him; Daniel successfully talks Carly through an emergency surgery.

Friday
EJ itches to kill Stefano, but is unable to go through with it when Sami bursts in; Chloe pretends she's fine with Carly moving in.

**UPDATED 3/30**

Daytime Dial Spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* Brady agrees to make joint decisions with Arianna.

* EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.

* Melanie hopes to bond with her parents at the hospital.

* Philip assures Chloe of Daniel’s love for her.

* Anna surprises Stefano with new information.

Thursday – Philip and Chloe stumble upon a warm family moment.

Friday – EJ and Stefano play a deadly game.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2010/03/days-such-tease_30.html

**UPDATED 4/1**

SOW Spoilers
-Rafe threatens DA Woods.
-Brady calls Nicole on interfering in his and Arianna's relationship.
-Will goes ballistic after catching Sami and EJ embracing.
-Kate asks Lexie for help reuniting their family.
-Sami lies to provide an alibi for Rafe.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, April 7th
Bo leaves Salem to help an ailing family member.

**UPDATED 4/2**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 5th
Nicole and Chloe reunite; Brady tells Melanie why he and Adrianna didn't get married; E.J. and Sami grow closer; Chloe feels threatened by Carly and Daniel's friendship.

Tuesday, April 6th
Anna makes a deal with Stefano; Will catches Sami and E.J. in an embrace; Arianna is upset when Nicole asks Brady for a loan; Bo receives bad news about Kimberly.

Wednesday, April 7th
Stefano toys with E.J.; Sami is upset when she hears that Rafe is in trouble; Bo prepares for his trip to Los Angeles.

Thursday, April 8th
Sami decides to provide Rafe with an alibi; Stefano shows E.J. Anna's taped confession; Daniel is surprised when Chloe invites Melanie and Philip for brunch.

Friday, April 9th
Sami insists that E.J. has changed; Vivian taunts Carly; Stephanie and Nathan begin to reconcile; Madeline, Chad and Gabi meet for coffee.

**UPDATED 4/3**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 5th
Anna surprises Stefano with new information; Nicole reunites with Chloe; EJ becomes closer to Sami; Nicole shows up to the Kiriakis mansion and asks for a job; Rafe is furious when he learns Benny has been released; Chloe feels threatened by Carly.

Tuesday, April 6th
Brady agrees to make joint decisions with Arianna; EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami; Bo whisks Carly out on a date; Will and Sami have an emotional confrontation; Anna makes a deal with Stefano; Bo gets some bad news about Kimberly.

Wednesday, April 7th
Stefano leads EJ to believe he's ready to broker a deal; Sami gets a call from the police station and learns that Rafe's in trouble; Rafe is vague when Hope questions him; Bo gets ready to leave for L.A.; Chad shows up at the hospital to see his dad.

Thursday, April 8th
Philip assures Chloe of Daniel's love for her; Philip and Chloe stumble upon a warm family moment involving Daniel, Carly and Melanie; Sami tries to give Rafe an alibi; Stefano shows EJ the taped confession Anna made; Chad's mother warmly greets Gabi.

Friday, April 9th
EJ and Stefano play a deadly game; Melanie hopes to bond with her parents at the hospital; Nathan and Stephanie begin a tentative reconciliation; Vivian overhears Chloe proclaim her hatred for Carly; Chad's mom warns him to stay away from Will's family.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

oh yuck please, sounds like its gonna be a boring ass conversation with Ej and Lexie. Brady is on, I guess they are still married and Nicole hasn't broken them up yet. I am most interested in what Anna tells Stefano, what new indo he has, to me it looks like eventually Phil and Chloe will go together. I am think Dan will leave her for Carly and eventually Bo and Hope will reunite.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

Anna suprises Stefano with new information
Please please please let it be that EJ hired her. I love EJ but Stefano blackmailing him would be awsome.

BasicBlackTS08

So I hope Anna exposes Ej ass to Stefano. I want to see Stefano wreck Ej's plans to get Sami. I could see Stefano doing that to get revenge on his son for keeping Sydney from him and not telling him about the Sydnapping.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Mar 24 2010, 01:43 PM
Hmm--I'd like to think Anna's info it's at whose direction she was working.

I'm really intrigued that after a year and a half of the show pretending Phloe barely knew each other, suddenly they're confiding in each other and having relatively deep conversations. Oh, Daniel, go away!

Thanks for posting!

BasicBlackTS08

Go Srefano, Go! Give Ej the hell he deserves! I know Stefano know longer wants Ejami. I hope he stops that train wreck from ever happening!

lysie
Member Avatar

TFP, Angie!

Okay...these amused me.

Quote:

EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.

I'm glad he's talking to adults again.
Quote:

So would the agreement to make joint decisions be their first joint decision? And shouldn't that agreement have been somewhat assumed when they got engaged?
Quote:

Sigh...I don't want it to be new information to Stefano. Why oh why is she going to him?
Quote:

Seriously? Philip, has it come to this? By all means, go assure Belle of Shawn's love for her, too.

I think that's the most I've ever had to say about the first round of spoilers. I'm really bored....

BasicBlackTS08

I'd rather watch Phole the Danloe or Ej and Sami constantly. I'd like to see if they can maybe get back together. I can just see Victors gutter snipes now at her.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Everythng but Anna/Stefano makes me :sleep:

Lucid
Member Avatar

oh goody Brady & Arian :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

what was I saying......

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Mar 24 2010, 01:50 PM
TFP, Angie!

Okay...these amused me.

Quote:

EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.

I'm glad he's talking to adults again.
Quote:

So would the agreement to make joint decisions be their first joint decision? And shouldn't that agreement have been somewhat assumed when they got engaged?
Quote:

Sigh...I don't want it to be new information to Stefano. Why oh why is she going to him?
Quote:

Seriously? Philip, has it come to this? By all means, go assure Belle of Shawn's love for her, too.

I think that's the most I've ever had to say about the first round of spoilers. I'm really bored....
I could pretty much print this post and hang it on my fridge... :lol:

avelina
Member Avatar

Sounds great. Love the EJ conversation. I hate the fact that Chloe is questioning her relationship with Daniel though.

TFP! :)

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie,frankly it sounds a wee bit,boring.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 24 2010, 01:50 PM
Angie79
Hmm--I'd like to think Anna's info it's at whose direction she was working.

I'm really intrigued that after a year and a half of the show pretending Phloe barely knew each other, suddenly they're confiding in each other and having relatively deep conversations. Oh, Daniel, go away!

Thanks for posting!
I'm intrigued too! I'm loving all these Phloe scenes, and have to admit loving that Chloe's questioning Daniel's love lust, because I can only hope that it means an end to Danloe will be coming forthwith.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Criss33
Member Avatar

Angie79
-EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.
TFP Angie!!!
I really think that Anna will come clean to Stefano about the whole thing, in exchange for protection from the police(going to jail)!! I am glad that EJ has someone he can talk to and confides his feeling to!!! I really see Philip and Chloe going the path of being a couple again!!!!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Sounds boring, but at least Lexie is getting screen time.

So Brady and Arianna.... the most boring couple in DAYS's history? LOL

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Ugh! These all sound very boring. Nothing for me to watch for.

AlisonLou

I agree! These are boring spoilers! First E.J's confiding in his child about his love for Sami now he's confiding in Lexi? These spoilers are getting a tad bit repetitive!

Faye

These spoilers, except for Anna/Stefano sound like :sleep: :sleep: :blah: :blah:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I guess we'll wait til it's closer, and a few more minor details come out. These "long distance" spoilers are usually vague, so thanks, Angie! We appreciate your work.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply