Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 5th; *UPDATED 4/3*
Topic Started: Mar 24 2010, 01:43 PM (18,833 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ladyofthelake
Apr 4 2010, 07:56 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 4 2010, 06:31 PM
Damn, you're right, Lysie. I was thinking it through and I can't think of anybody who's paternity/maternity hasn't been questioned or at least suspect.

Wait...what about Sami and Eric? They are definitely Marlena and Roman's kids, right? But even if that's so it's pretty sad they are the only characters I can think of off hand.
Be careful. That can be retconned to have one be Roman's and one Dr. North's! :P
:roflol: So true...and please don't ever let them return to that Gawd awful Alex North crap!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Apr 4 2010, 08:38 PM
ladyofthelake
SocRMum1
Apr 4 2010, 06:31 PM
Damn, you're right, Lysie. I was thinking it through and I can't think of anybody who's paternity/maternity hasn't been questioned or at least suspect.

Wait...what about Sami and Eric? They are definitely Marlena and Roman's kids, right? But even if that's so it's pretty sad they are the only characters I can think of off hand.
Be careful. That can be retconned to have one be Roman's and one Dr. North's! :P
:roflol: So true...and please don't ever let them return to that Gawd awful Alex North crap!
Ugh. And supposedly Marlena and Alex did have a kid.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Apr 4 2010, 08:39 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 4 2010, 08:38 PM
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Ugh. And supposedly Marlena and Alex did have a kid.
Look at it this way. They could bring Wayne Northrop back and let him play a double role.........

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh what I wouldn't give to have Wayne Northrup back in his REAL role - as Roman. Imagine the potential that character could have had if Wayne had been playing him all these years. I had such a crush on him back in the day and Marlena and Roman were the first couple I ever rooted for on soaps. That is the one time I can honestly say I was torn years later when it was the triangle between John/Marlena/Roman - because I loved them all. THOSE were the DAYS. ;)

meaculpa

SocRMum1
Apr 5 2010, 09:06 AM
Oh what I wouldn't give to have Wayne Northrup back in his REAL role - as Roman. Imagine the potential that character could have had if Wayne had been playing him all these years. I had such a crush on him back in the day and Marlena and Roman were the first couple I ever rooted for on soaps. That is the one time I can honestly say I was torn years later when it was the triangle between John/Marlena/Roman - because I loved them all. THOSE were the DAYS. ;)
Oh, me too! Remember when Hope was living with Roman and Marlena and she had a crush on Roman? So did I! LOL!

And I remember not knowing who the heck to root for because I totally dug both pairings. Until IzzyB, that is. Loved Stacey and Drake together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply