Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen Gering interview
Topic Started: Mar 26 2010, 01:56 PM (2,472 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

magicsteacher
Mar 26 2010, 08:18 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 26 2010, 07:15 PM
jeanneshuis
Mar 26 2010, 02:51 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Kristian Alfonso is a parent. Peter Reckell is a parent. Ari Zucker is a NEW parent. I'm sure Judi Evans is a parent. Dont' know about Wally. What about John Aniston and an interview about having a child in the biz?
It was from babyscoop. Many of those others don't have babies or little ones. It could be that Ari and Kyle don't want to give an interview yet. She just had the baby a few months ago.
I thought GG's interview was great. He has a super sense of humor and a wonderful looking family. Seems like a great guy on and off camera.
My point was, the poster I quoted started rattling off the teen scene. Peter Reckell DOES have a baby, does he not? I also left out Eric Martsolf, but apparently, he did get his interview later. I'm just a little tired of Galen interviews, even though I'm sure he's a hugely clever guy. And actually, Ari and her husband DID have an interview in a Canadian magazine (can't remember which one, but it was posted here). So, again.........
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

Absolutely no more babies for Sami I agree. I think that's what Galen wants for Rafe. Maybe I they could stay together they could adopt a couple of kids. Please no more Sami babies. I do think I could sit through another nine long months of Sami pregnant. But if it does happen, only one guy is the father of the babies. Absolutely no more whose the daddy twin stories.

desertgal

Wonderful interview with Galen. It's great to hear him talk about how much he loves being a Dad. He has a beautiful family.

Zippie
Member Avatar

desertgal
Mar 27 2010, 10:56 AM
Wonderful interview with Galen. It's great to hear him talk about how much he loves being a Dad. He has a beautiful family.
I totally agree.

annie
Member Avatar

his kids are cute

mirabella

Wonderful interview! I love Galen's sense of humor. The boys are just adorable.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

That was pretty funny! "Daddy, get me some OJ" "Now son, don't you know I'm a famous soap star?" "No, I just want some OJ." LOL, that's cute if you think about it. Note: I made that up it's not in the interview.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

He actually...did not bother me in this interview. I wish that Rafe had an ounce of the personality that his portrayer does.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply