Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 3/29-4/2
Topic Started: Mar 27 2010, 04:17 PM (11,256 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Weekly Discussion
Week of March 29th

Posted Image

A blast from the past in Sami-Nicole showdowns (this one over Brandon and Colin Murphy) also includes stuff from the Phloe breakup and Kate being a wreck.

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Thanks for those clips. Phillip's never been one to turn my head but he looks so young and such a cutie in those clips with such good hair. Thank goodness bare midriffs has fallen out of favor. Loved how Nicole in her frustration destroyed the room and ran herself into the wall. Nice to see Brandon.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I can see now why Chloe was probably more popular back then. She doesn't look like a blow-up doll. What a baby face JKJ had!

soccerandtvgirl

Haha. Love that. Back before the glitter took over Sami Brady's body...

TFP.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

WHOA! Love seeing Nicole pull some whopass!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Holy shyte! Look at Kate!

Sound
Member Avatar

Things I had forgotten:

How much better Phillip looked with short hair.

That Chloe once could act.

That original Brady, in spite of his butterface, could act.

How truly ugly I thought Brandon was.

That I actually kind of liked Roman and Kate.

How much I loved Nicole and Sami going for each other's throats.

Zippie
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting those, now that "old" Nicole is back I hope Sami will return to her former glory. Philip is quite fetching with the shorter hair, but then I am a traditionalist.

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, IMA.

I miss Brandon. It's still a little annoying to think about how much better the baby story could've been if he was there in Rafe's role, dating Sami, uncovering what Nicole had done and struggling with it.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I love those clips. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks IMA for the flashabck!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Phloe :wub:

And I forgot how much it pissed me off that Brady was in the room the entire time Phloe were breaking up. Could we not even get that final scene in peace? Sheesh.

I also love Philip with short hair. :D

Colin Murphy, blech. Victor and Nicole being married, double blech.

Kate looks great (but LK looks great now too - I want to know how she does it). These clips got me excited for the Nicole/Sami showdown this week. They make great enemies.

Nicole Walker

OMG. I forgot Nicole punched the shyt out of Sami. I wanna see it again! I wanna see it again! LOL! :rockon:

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

six
Mar 28 2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks, IMA.

I miss Brandon. It's still a little annoying to think about how much better the baby story could've been if he was there in Rafe's role, dating Sami, uncovering what Nicole had done and struggling with it.

The idea of Brandon being back makes me wanna :puke:
Edited by lumifan4life85, Mar 29 2010, 02:54 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy cow! I forgot that Nicole could punch like that. And I truly don't even recognize Sami compared to the person in that clip. There is no fire in Sami anymore, no bitch - not even when she tries. Maybe it is because she is a mom and she is older, but oldSami is gone.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Miss Phillip's hair.
And LOL that Chloe didn't always look like a blow up doll.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 29 2010, 10:08 AM
And LOL that Chloe didn't always look like a blow up doll.
I believe Nadia was wearing a wig in those clips. Chloe had leukemia and she lost her hair for a while.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Why even bother setting up the tiki set with the inevitable freak hurricane coming? that was some crazy shyte. I'm glad to see more teens getting jobs however, Kinzie will provide some pizzazz to the Pub.

Melanie needs to STFU immediately if not sooner. Her complaining makes mine look like glittery praise.

Dr Dan's fall was one of the best I've seen. Do the writer's not know tricks beyond whos the daddy, slippery surfaces and instaweddings?

Kenny
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 29 2010, 01:04 PM
Melanie needs to STFU immediately if not sooner.
Agreed. I can't take her anymore. She is the biggest reason I tuned out again.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

mer4santo

Melanie needs to STFU immediately if not sooner. Her complaining makes mine look like glittery praise.

Dr Dan's fall was one of the best I've seen. Do the writer's not know tricks beyond whos the daddy, slippery surfaces and instaweddings?
ITA about Melanie! She's ruining the show for me. She is on WAY too much. I wish she and her sleazy father would leave Salem forever!!!

ITA about Dr. Sleaze's fall- was hilarious LOL

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

mer4santo
agree. the only saving grace of her scenes was carly's attitude. i like that she's greeting melanie's over-the-top hatred with sarcasm instead of her usual platitudes.

philip is such a jackass. today he went from 'you should be worried about carly' to 'you shouldn't be worried about carly' the second chloe started to come around.

torn

Love those clips. I miss Sami. REALLY miss Philip's hair. Glad Brandon disappeared. I'd forgotten how much I thought it was poor play that Brady was present during the entire Phloe breakup. I also miss Lucas. Not Lucas, "so far up Samantha's butt I can forgive everything" but Lucas "I hate you Sami because I love you".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply