Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 3/29-4/2
Topic Started: Mar 27 2010, 04:17 PM (11,240 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

torn
Mar 29 2010, 01:53 PM
Love those clips. I miss Sami. REALLY miss Philip's hair. Glad Brandon disappeared. I'd forgotten how much I thought it was poor play that Brady was present during the entire Phloe breakup. I also miss Lucas. Not Lucas, "so far up Samantha's butt I can forgive everything" but Lucas "I hate you Sami because I love you".
I missed funny Lucas also.....man what did they do to his character. I always loved the fact that the camera would close or pan out with him smirking and thinking about Sami....good times...oh well....

I miss the real Sami too...maybe when Nicole punches her it'll bring her back?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Can anyone tell me why Julie is just wandering around the Kiriakis Mansion? I was like WTH? And a hurricane in March? Really?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Phillip is just a big of a jerk and bully as his father is. Who the hell does he think he is....jeez. Can we say calm down..Carly has a right to try and have a relationship with her daughter.....

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

designergirl777
Mar 29 2010, 02:41 PM
Can anyone tell me why Julie is just wandering around the Kiriakis Mansion?
i might have misheard, but when hope first walked in, she mentioned something about ciara staying the night with someone. i assumed it was julie since she was there, but maybe i'm wrong.

jane1978

Good show today. Nothing big happening, but still entertaining. I think I will really enjoy Nicol/Brady/Ari triangle. Lindsey is good opposite Ari and they both seem to play the scenes with a little comic fare which I enjoy. And how funny was Arianna and her little "faith" upstair with the pearls.

Not sure what the longterm plans are for the Adrianna/Justin/Hope story but enjoyed her talk with Julie today. Still wonder if there is a story behind the Justin/Adrianna split and that´s why they are back.

I think Mel vs. Carly are good scenes. They are both strongwilled, stubborn and smart mouthed and are able to keep their own against each other and that makes an interesting conflict. Really didn´t see any problem with Molly´s acting today. She is great in confrontations scenes. And Daniel as papa is sweet.

Still don´t see any signs of Phloe coming. Phillip seems to be absolutely focused on Melanie and Chloe on Carly and there are no hints of even slightest attraction. Their scenes today were totally chaste and friends only. It can change of course but I think what the show is going for right now is Chloe turning bad and plotting against Carly, not Phillip/Chloe reuniting.

Kinsey is now working at the Pub? Here is her turning into Gabby´s Mimi just as I predicted. She was completely friendly to her today. Soon they will be plotting against Mia together.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I thought Kinsey was quite entertaining today. I believe I read somewhere that she was getting an expanded story line. I think they should make her Nicole's little flunky - if she's going to be working with Gabi, it would give her the opportunity to spy on Arianna for Nicole.

I also loved Justin's scenes for the first time since I've been watching. I was happy to see him tell Hope off for what she did. Hope needs to work on her own marriage and let Justin/Adrienne worry about theirs.
Edited by gailwinters, Mar 29 2010, 03:59 PM.

Cupcake06

jane1978
Mar 29 2010, 03:53 PM
Kinsey is now working at the Pub? Here is her turning into Gabby´s Mimi just as I predicted. She was completely friendly to her today. Soon they will be plotting against Mia together.
I think I would love that. Mia needs to be destroyed.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Wally Kurth was simply awesome today! I loved all his scenes with KA and JE.
I loved seeing Justin's anger towards Hope after what she pulled. He was truly hurt by what she did. I know that she only doing what she thought was right, etc.... but for her to go behind his back like that was wrong. I'm glad that Justin got to express his anger about it. Like he said friends don't do that. I hope that this not the end of Justin and Hope and their friendship. I love them and I want to see more of them. I hope they can overcome this.

As for Justin and Adrienne, I will admit that the J&A fan in me melted with their sweet moment together. They still love each other that was pretty evident today. Wally and Judi were wonderful. I still do not want a J&A reunion right now, but I still want them sharing scenes together. I still want to know what happened between them that lead to the divorce. I hope all their issues are dealt with before any possible reunion can take place.

I loved seeing Adrienne/Stephanie together.

The rest of the show bored me as usual.

i want more of the Adrienne/Justin/Hope story- that certainly has my attention.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

designergirl777
Can anyone tell me why Julie is just wandering around the Kiriakis Mansion? I was like WTH? And a hurricane in March? Really?
I wondered that too and then I wondered why Hope and Ciara aren't staying at their house. I remember some crap about them being out of town but that seems like the PERFECT time for Hope to live there. This budget is killing me slowly.

Dear Corday and Co,

Please have a bake sale or a lemonade stand and make all of your actors work a shift. I'm sure you will be able to afford another set with your earnings.

Thanks.
Mer

mer4santo
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 29 2010, 03:57 PM
I think they should make her Nicole's little flunky - if she's going to be working with Gabi, it would give her the opportunity to spy on Arianna for Nicole.
I think this is a great idea and would tie the teens to some adults which could possibly result in me being interested.

cages

When I heard Theresa Arianna going on about FATE again today and how she is going to fight for her man, all I could think was - OMG, they are going to turn Nicole into the Gwen in this Theresa/Ethan/Gwen Arianna/Brady/Nicole triangle. Please shoot me now.

Melanie bugs me, but I cannot stand Carly. Back off Bitch! Just put these three together as a happy family and send them off my screen.

Awww, I floved the scenes with Justin and Adrienne (what is their shipper name? Just J&A?, Junne? Adstin?) They obviously still love each other.

Great to see Julie, but I too was wondering why she was at the Kmanse.

I see most of the teens are now gainfully employed, if only we could take care of the 20/30 year olds as well!

Harmony233

I ejoyed Justin today for the first time in awhile.

I'm glad Carly took up for herself towards phillip and melanie.They can give Carly a big nice office but can't give her an apartment set.I swear sometimes I think she lives at the pier.

Don't understand why Chloe is so insecure either.When Chloe said that Carly got Daniel drunk and lured him into bed 20 years ago who knew that Daniel was the innocent virgin.

jane1978

mer4santo
Mar 29 2010, 05:07 PM
designergirl777
I wondered that too and then I wondered why Hope and Ciara aren't staying at their house. I remember some crap about them being out of town but that seems like the PERFECT time for Hope to live there. This budget is killing me slowly.

Dear Corday and Co,

Please have a bake sale or a lemonade stand and make all of your actors work a shift. I'm sure you will be able to afford another set with your earnings.

Thanks.
Mer
I honestly don´t understand this obsession with sets. It makes no difference if Hope is meeting Julie at Victor´s, Java or some hotel room. It´s just stupid cardboard walls I hardly pay attention to anyway. What´s important is the conversation they have and that would be the same no matter the place.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Justin's tirade against Hope was great. I was halfway expecting Hope to ambush him with a kiss, just so he would stop being mad at her. It looks like the motives behind her calling in Adrienne has to do with Bo, but I think it's her guilty conscience for leading Justin on. Adrienne looks good but her haircut and color are hatin it. Nice to see Adrienne and Steph interacting.

Daniel and Mel's get to know one another session was nice and for 5% of the time I didn't hate Melanie. The best part was Kinsey with her commentary and spying in the background.

Nicole's pretty hair was short lived, I guess it was her drunk look. I couln't help but wonder if it would be better to have Bricole be the couple with Ari professing her undying love to Brady. I'm interested.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Is anybody tired of Melanie acting like a little :biatch:

Harmony233

Daytime
Mar 29 2010, 05:35 PM
Its getting a little old.

BasicBlackTS08

so am I. Time to get out of the tired old Lumi/Ejami stuff and support my favs like Bryan and Eric Martsolf and Ari Zucker. Nicole is tough now, I want to see this version of Nicole with Brady!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Daytime
I'm sick of Melanie period! I loathe this character! Her acting like anything is annoying.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 29 2010, 05:31 PM
Justin's tirade against Hope was great. I was halfway expecting Hope to ambush him with a kiss, just so he would stop being mad at her.

I would have loved that lol.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Mar 29 2010, 05:38 PM
Daytime
Its getting a little old.
Very old.... and I was beginning to like the character. That all was shot to hell. This girl now, just annoys the hell out me. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply